This blog is moderated by WhiteCat
    I agree she was not the best sex, but very pretty. I was banging her doggy style while she was texting and I was drinking a beer. Real airhead but worth the experience. She kept telling me she needed a new pair of bluejeans.

Ayi

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember her name BUT she had the old boys on his board tied around her finger years ago! Tried her once and she was just totally lame en la cama and the BBBJ was substandard at best. She was cute as hell but hardly even a 6 en la cama. In fact I am sure I posted about her back in the day. Figured the old boys on the board were just exercising their daddy fantasies with this Chica. Total lunch bag let down. Wish I could remember her name but sure I posted similar thoughts on this Chica years ago. Monger on blanco kitty. Toymann
    I remember her name and I didn't even do her! There were a lot of posts about her way back....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Beautiful

WhiteCat:

I'm going to print your post and put it on a frame. Awesome memories!

Too funny blanco kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    I walked in as an innocent shit that first time and a bootiful woman came up and started talking to me. She asked me for a drink and I said sure. Boy was I a dick. TL.Here are some of pics from years ago. The last one one is from Madaho's. Anybody remember the second one? The blond was made for ass fucking. I stayed at Art Suites that year and enjoyed it. I've been able to hone the process over the years to get a better return for the buck (read peso) per experience.
    Can't remember her name BUT she had the old boys on his board tied around her finger years ago! Tried her once and she was just totally lame en la cama and the BBBJ was substandard at best. She was cute as hell but hardly even a 6 en la cama. In fact I am sure I posted about her back in the day. Figured the old boys on the board were just exercising their daddy fantasies with this Chica. Total lunch bag let down. Wish I could remember her name but sure I posted similar thoughts on this Chica years ago. Monger on blanco kitty. Toymann

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    35 pesos for a chica drink at Madahos. that's a LONG time ago!
    I walked in as an innocent shit that first time and a bootiful woman came up and started talking to me. She asked me for a drink and I said sure. Boy was I a dick. TL.........Here are some of pics from years ago. The last one one is from Madaho's. Anybody remember the second one? The blond was made for ass fucking. I stayed at Art Suites that year and enjoyed it. I've been able to hone the process over the years to get a better return for the buck (read peso) per experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Girls 139.jpg‎   Girls 47.jpg‎   ro.jpg‎   Mine 7b.jpg‎  

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

35 pesos for a chica drink at Madahos... that's a LONG time ago!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Also early to mid 90's were great times. Crazy! Very few privados so the clubs were packed with clients and girls. Argentines had plenty of money. Every night the clubs would close about 6am and the doormen would drag out the drunks. Both clients and chicas.

The Good Old Days

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    Just read this and I had to laugh. Maybe someone here will enjoy it. An old report I did years ago.

Just back from BA and I want to give a little update for vets and newbies alike. It was the first visit for me and what I found was frankly the most beautiful women I have seen. No one is ugly there and the women are just fabulous. Met up with Miami 624 and Grshel. Two fun guys who know the ropes and it was a pleasure to be with them. Let me give you a few categories of activities and a few HIGHLIGHTS on the trip. Pix at a later date.

I'll give them as I saw them so lets start with:

THE CLARIN: This paper has a lot of ads with sex for sale all over the city. I speak Spanish and I would say you need some skills to navigate comfortably since they describe the services then give you the address of the apartment. Usually you are led into a room ad shown a few girls. You then choose and do the deed. You can also order in but by visiting, you have a choice and get to have a little more fun. The prices are cheap and I really think this chases a lot of guys away. Them must think if it is cheap it is no good. I used these services 5-6 times and was never disappointed. The only 3peat I did was from Clarin. I got to ArtSuites at 10 am and decided to call one which said bucal / sin globitos $30. 00. (Figure about $3ar =$1 USA I grabbed a cab and went to Montevideo 55. This leads me to:

HIGHLIGHT #1: There were only 2 girls so I took both. One was 18 and the other 19. They turned out to be lovers so we had a blast. I finished with a BBJTC with the 18 while she was on her back while the 19 was favoring her with an oral endearment. Total cost $60AR. Yes, about 20 USA.

PLATYNUM: All chicas I called from this site were amazing. I called Anyi, Samantha, Bela, Celinda, and a couple of more. The prices were $100AR-$150AR with Samantha at $90AR. They were all fine. I won't get into the number game, but they were top of the line. This leads me to:

HIGHLIGHT #2: Called Samantha (the blond) who turned out to be 21 and living at home. We set up a meeting for 2pm. When she got there she was hot and ready. She turned out to be an anal queen par excellance. She couldn't get enough. I did not find this out until after an excellent BBJTC. She ended up staying a lot longer and let me have my second shot. I wanted to call again but there are just so many more. I gave her 100ar.

CLUBS: There are just so many. BLACK"S is at the top of the list as far as quality and worth the 25ar to have a beer and watch the action. We counted over 50 chicas and the doorman said more were coming. One chica quoted 200 USA For short time. Madaho's was second with 60 hot Portenas. This was 25ar for a beer but more affordable. Really a lot of hot babes and there is at least room for negotiation here. Took a really fine one for 200ar for short time. You have to buy a drink for her at 35ar to go out. It's very hard to explain the quality available in these clubs. They are for the most part all stars. You are trying to decide between a 8. 5 and a 9. 5 most of the time. NEWPORT was fun and got a couple out of here. Noticed a lot of cuties from Brazil. They quoted 300ar for the most part. This was all negotiable. Grshel got a real cutie out of here for 100ar. I got one for 150ar. The prices are all over the board. SOLID GOLD was good. Good floor show and a lot of action. Reasonably price beers and the chicas are also hot. I got a nice girl from Paraguay one night. AFFAIR / CICERON was special. The place is filled with young sluttish girls who dance and generally offer a good time. Entrance is 20ar but you get 3 beers. Next door is CLOSER and it is worth a visit. Again there are nice good lookers all over the board. You have to just find what you want. Farther away from this Ricoleta area are HOOK, NESS and CATTO'S. I liked them all and they are a little cheaper. There are many gems here and beers are about 10ar. Don't let the lower price fool you. Again lower is not necessarily lower quality. The girls here are all negotiable and I went to this area a number of times over the almost 2 week period I was there. This leads me to.

HIGHLIGHT #3: Found a nice girl of 20 one night at Ness. Took her and had a ball. She turned out to be an anal queen also. She was the smallest there. I set up a deal for the next day and had her bring her girlfriend who I met the night before. I gave them 120ar each. They stayed about 4 hours and we had a blast. They gave me the "show" and we must have broken the record on the number of positions and sexual possibilities we could think of. Real pros in what they did but sweet in another way. We drank beer and watched music videos while they sang and partied. I don't know which one of us liked eating pussy more.

CAFÉ ORLEANS: This spot had a few for the day person. I was told some were old salts. The quality was good and so was lunch. I was going to take one out of here on the last day but instead decided to go back to Clarin and this leads me to:

HIGHLIGHT #4: I went back to visit Daniella at Montevideo 55 but her girlfriend Luz was not in so she chose a nice redhead partner to give me my favorite double BBJTC. We had all sorts of positions and I finished in her mouth while the other was comfortably seated on my mustache. Total cost 60ar. This was a fine finish to a great visit to a beautiful country.

Oh, I almost forgot, I had a little more time so I got a 2 hour visit from a little 22 year old girl from Paraguay in the afternoon to really finish my time there. I met her the night before at Madaho's. (Grshel1, you know which one this is)
    Yes, those were the good old days!

How about the pix?

TL

Nostalgia Hits. An Old Report.

Just read this and I had to laugh. Maybe someone here will enjoy it. An old report I did years ago........

Just back from BA and I want to give a little update for vets and newbies alike. It was the first visit for me and what I found was frankly the most beautiful women I have seen. No one is ugly there and the women are just fabulous. Met up with Miami 624 and Grshel. Two fun guys who know the ropes and it was a pleasure to be with them. Let me give you a few categories of activities and a few HIGHLIGHTS on the trip. Pix at a later date.

I'll give them as I saw them so lets start with:

THE CLARIN: This paper has a lot of ads with sex for sale all over the city. I speak Spanish and I would say you need some skills to navigate comfortably since they describe the services then give you the address of the apartment. Usually you are led into a room ad shown a few girls. You then choose and do the deed. You can also order in but by visiting, you have a choice and get to have a little more fun. The prices are cheap and I really think this chases a lot of guys away. Them must think if it is cheap it is no good. I used these services 5-6 times and was never disappointed. The only 3peat I did was from Clarin. I got to ArtSuites at 10 am and decided to call one which said bucal / sin globitos $30. 00. (Figure about $3ar =$1 USA I grabbed a cab and went to Montevideo 55. This leads me to:

HIGHLIGHT #1: There were only 2 girls so I took both. One was 18 and the other 19. They turned out to be lovers so we had a blast. I finished with a BBJTC with the 18 while she was on her back while the 19 was favoring her with an oral endearment. Total cost $60AR. Yes, about 20 USA.

PLATYNUM: All chicas I called from this site were amazing. I called Anyi, Samantha, Bela, Celinda, and a couple of more. The prices were $100AR-$150AR with Samantha at $90AR. They were all fine. I won't get into the number game, but they were top of the line. This leads me to:

HIGHLIGHT #2: Called Samantha (the blond) who turned out to be 21 and living at home. We set up a meeting for 2pm. When she got there she was hot and ready. She turned out to be an anal queen par excellance. She couldn't get enough. I did not find this out until after an excellent BBJTC. She ended up staying a lot longer and let me have my second shot. I wanted to call again but there are just so many more. I gave her 100ar.

CLUBS: There are just so many. BLACK"S is at the top of the list as far as quality and worth the 25ar to have a beer and watch the action. We counted over 50 chicas and the doorman said more were coming. One chica quoted 200 USA For short time. Madaho's was second with 60 hot Portenas. This was 25ar for a beer but more affordable. Really a lot of hot babes and there is at least room for negotiation here. Took a really fine one for 200ar for short time. You have to buy a drink for her at 35ar to go out. It's very hard to explain the quality available in these clubs. They are for the most part all stars. You are trying to decide between a 8. 5 and a 9. 5 most of the time. NEWPORT was fun and got a couple out of here. Noticed a lot of cuties from Brazil. They quoted 300ar for the most part. This was all negotiable. Grshel got a real cutie out of here for 100ar. I got one for 150ar. The prices are all over the board. SOLID GOLD was good. Good floor show and a lot of action. Reasonably price beers and the chicas are also hot. I got a nice girl from Paraguay one night. AFFAIR / CICERON was special. The place is filled with young sluttish girls who dance and generally offer a good time. Entrance is 20ar but you get 3 beers. Next door is CLOSER and it is worth a visit. Again there are nice good lookers all over the board. You have to just find what you want. Farther away from this Ricoleta area are HOOK, NESS and CATTO'S. I liked them all and they are a little cheaper. There are many gems here and beers are about 10ar. Don't let the lower price fool you. Again lower is not necessarily lower quality. The girls here are all negotiable and I went to this area a number of times over the almost 2 week period I was there. This leads me to.

HIGHLIGHT #3: Found a nice girl of 20 one night at Ness. Took her and had a ball. She turned out to be an anal queen also. She was the smallest there. I set up a deal for the next day and had her bring her girlfriend who I met the night before. I gave them 120ar each. They stayed about 4 hours and we had a blast. They gave me the "show" and we must have broken the record on the number of positions and sexual possibilities we could think of. Real pros in what they did but sweet in another way. We drank beer and watched music videos while they sang and partied. I don't know which one of us liked eating pussy more.

CAFÉ ORLEANS: This spot had a few for the day person. I was told some were old salts. The quality was good and so was lunch. I was going to take one out of here on the last day but instead decided to go back to Clarin and this leads me to:

HIGHLIGHT #4: I went back to visit Daniella at Montevideo 55 but her girlfriend Luz was not in so she chose a nice redhead partner to give me my favorite double BBJTC. We had all sorts of positions and I finished in her mouth while the other was comfortably seated on my mustache. Total cost 60ar. This was a fine finish to a great visit to a beautiful country.

Oh, I almost forgot, I had a little more time so I got a 2 hour visit from a little 22 year old girl from Paraguay in the afternoon to really finish my time there. I met her the night before at Madaho's. (Grshel1, you know which one this is)

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

Posting Limitations