Thread: Do It Again Turn Around Go Back Tour

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Esten

Final thoughts

Last post, time to wrap up this report.

A very good trip. Maybe not the best trip to BA but probably in the top half. I've always had a good run here, but some of the early trips back in 2004-07 had really good runs, sometimes with all good/great sessions, the chica quality was higher back then, and you still had the "Disneyland" effect, it was all fresh and new and you couldn't believe what you stumbled on. Today, the novelty is diminished, but that is inevitable. I know the city and the language better and am more deliberate in seeking what I want. The hunt is still very enjoyable and there are still abundant options. The massage scene is one of the best in the world, IMO. Few cities have multiple websites listing hundreds of masajistas like in BA. This along with the nightclubs are fertile ground for arranging off-the-clock multihour or TLN appointments, like the Cattos chica I had who was probably the best of the trip. Taking chicas from the clubs is fun, not something I would give up entirely, but it increasingly strikes me as a weak value proposition, when you see what else is possible. Why pay 1600 for a Recoleta club chica for an hour, when you can have a TLN for 1000 ? The rub is that you have to find these chicas first, a challenge when you are starting from scratch and only in town for a week or two. The inevitable conclusion is that the guys living in BA, if they have the funds, really have the ideal setup.

I'm happy with the ground I covered, but as usual I missed many names on my to-do list. A few names went out of circulation during the trip, that's how fast the turnover can be. Alma (formerly Ivonne) is gone, I may have missed her for good, too bad she had one of the best bodies I have ever seen. Probably a dozen other names I would have liked to see, but I would have needed another week. Jessi on TM gets rave reviews on the local foro for her sensual bodyslide, another one I missed but there's a tip for you massage guys.

The trip was especially enjoyable due to the good company I shared with fellow mongers. It's far more enjoyable going out for dinner (and then the clubs) with a wingman than going alone.

One mistake I made was not bringing down enough dollars, and relying partly on plastic. With the blue dollar exchange rate, I missed out on saving a few hundred dollars. I will probably bring more dollars next time.

I have no doubt I will Turn Around, Go Back and Do It Again in this city. If I do this blog format again, I'll have to think of another Bowie song....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Random Pics

Typical mindless late night game show, always hosted by an attractive chica trying to get viewers to call in. I've watched these countless times, relaxing after a chica has left around 3am.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	57210.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	28605

Plaza San Martin

Name:	57211.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	28606

On the way to Barbi's

Name:	57212.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	28607 Click image for larger version

Name:	57213.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	28608

Having lunch on Av. Cordoba

Name:	57214.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	28609

La Leyenda. Used to be a pick-up spot, not sure if it still is but I didn't notice anything the couple times I walked by. Notice the green path going down Suipacha street, this is part of a new bicycle network in the city.

Name:	57215.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	28610

Of course Exedra. Looked like it was almost ready to open, will have to wait until next trip.

Name:	57216.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	28611

The downtown area looked clean and well-kept.

Name:	57217.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	28612

Gratuitous pic of hot chica on the street (in the jeans).

Name:	57218.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	28613

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Random Stats

Trip duration: 15 days
    Number sessions from club: 6 (Cattos, Hook X2, Nuevo Estilo, Madahos, Hippo)
    Number sessions non-club: 13
    Number sessions total: 19
    Number different chicas: 16
    Number repeats: 3
    Number good/great sessions: 17
    Success rate: 17/19 = 90%
    Minimum chicas per day: 0
    Maximum chicas per day: 2

Av. daily expense food: 37 (16%)
    Av. daily expense misc: 32 (13%)
    Av. daily expense non-club chicas: 58 (24%)
    Av. daily expense clubs & club chicas: 111 (47%)
    Av. daily expense total: 238
    * All figures in US.

The misc expenses were mostly taxis, internet, laundry, theater shows, supplies and shopping. Total trip cost based on above plus airfare, lodging, parking was about 6K. Of this, 2.5K (40%) was for clubs and chicas.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Guy  [View Original Post]
    So at the massage places you can get more than just a hand-job? Is the place mentioned located in Recoleta or in centro?
    Yes, many of them will provide more than HJ, but not all. One possible indicator is whether the chicas are advertised under "therapeutic" vs. "sensual" massage on the websites, I suspect the latter are more likely to offer extra services. Of course, you can ask the chicas, but they may only share this info in person not over the phone. One chica I saw, when I asked her to remove her top a condom fell out of her bra, so I knew she provided more without having to ask ! The place I mentioned is in centro.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    I am stateside now, and happy to confirm the funds from Toymann have been received as agreed upon. The wager is thus 100% fulfilled and redeemed.
    Toymann is a class act...Proof Positive

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Silver Star For This Post:

Massage continues up to the 1 hour mark, I am blissed out and loving it. Turn over for the DV, she takes good direction and continues with an excellent sensual massage. A bit of persistent persuasion (and promise of a good tip) is required for her to agree to massage with her breasts, she is somewhat new and says she hasn't done that before. She removes her top and bra, I explore her almost perfect body awhile, then we move to the couch for turca, first her on top, then me on top. Very hot, I have to slow down a few times not to finish too soon. When I did finish it was a powerful release.
    So at the massage places you can get more than just a hand-job? Is the place mentioned located in Recoleta or in centro?

One of my favorites this trip, and a great last session in BA. I always say "Leave on a high note", and that I did.
    Haha, EPIC.

Avoid the taxis next to Hippo

The taxi driver nearby Hippo doesn't run the meter, and when we arrive says the minimum is 30 pesos. The trip was only a few minutes, so I say Que? No. 20 pesos. He doesn't object.

Given the time we enjoyed in the club, and the good one round, I was satisfied with my night with Melisa. But this nonsense with the amount of time in the room, I think may be a trend with some of the chicas at Hippo. Will bring into Hippo thread for more discussion.
    Forgot to warn you about that one (been there, done that). The taxis on the corner to the right of Hippo as you come out are a rip-off. Best to turn left out of the club and walk down to the end of the block where you can quickly grab a metered cab.

That was about the only thing I got right on my Saturday outing with a Hippo chica. Too damn right about the clockwatching. Will post in more detail in the Hippo thread.

Best apartments for non-Spanish speaker

Hey, what apartments do you recommend for someone with little to no Spanish?

I am stateside now, and happy to confirm the funds from Toymann have been received as agreed upon. The wager is thus 100% fulfilled and redeemed.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Finale at Brisa Spa

My initial plan on my last day was to fit in two sessions before heading to the airport. I've done this before, and there were just too many chicas on my list I still wanted to see.

Early afternoon, I decide to first see another expert BBBJ queen and call a few names on my list, including Dacota and Candela. No answer. I remember 'magic pete' Aryana at Barbi's, but when I call she's not working. The lady gives me the list of chicas working today at Barbi's, about 7-8 names, a couple I recognize as good ones. I figure what the heck let's start at Barbi's. But when I arrive there are only 3 chicas, I think the rest weren't coming until the later afternoon shift. None of the 3 do it for me so I walk out. Time is passing, not good if I still want two sessions today. What's nearby? Miraculously, I remember Brisa Spa is nearby on Esmeralda 847, 12-H. I had meant to visit Brisa Spa this trip but totally forgot. I walk the few blocks over, buzz and head up.

There are 4 chicas available at Brisa Spa, two of which are 8+. This place has almost never disappointed me on quality. I pick Sofi, a young petite Chilena, slim, dark hair, natural B cup, attractive. I opt for the VIP room for 200 pesos an hour (special rate before 3pm, after it's 220 pesos). Chica heads up first and then I head up to 19-G, one of two VIP rooms they have. Good choice, the apartment has a massage table, couch, and bed in separate bedroom. The standard rooms only have the massage table. Sofi gives me an excellent massage, so good I'm just melting away. I have a good feeling about how Sofi will perform later as well. I decide right there, forget about rushing to fit in a second session today, it likely won't get better than this anyways. So I extend the session with Sofi to 1.5 hours (300 pesos). Massage continues up to the 1 hour mark, I am blissed out and loving it. Turn over for the DV, she takes good direction and continues with an excellent sensual massage. A bit of persistent persuasion (and promise of a good tip) is required for her to agree to massage with her breasts, she is somewhat new and says she hasn't done that before. She removes her top and bra, I explore her almost perfect body awhile, then we move to the couch for turca, first her on top, then me on top. Very hot, I have to slow down a few times not to finish too soon. When I did finish it was a powerful release.

The session with Sofi was utterly brilliant. One of my favorites this trip, and a great last session in BA. I always say "Leave on a high note", and that I did.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Hippo

Hit Hippo around 11:30pm Sunday night. Very light, maybe 10 chicas and a couple guys. Almost didn't stay but Lucas convinced me to stick around, have a drink and see who else might show up. Over the next hour maybe another 5-10 different chicas show up, and one catches my eye. Her name is Melisa, black hair, maybe 24 years old, slightly thick, fake DDs. A Hippo veteran of 4 years. Not one of the hottest chicas at the club, but I liked her look and she was making all the right moves. Bought her a 400 peso drink and we move to the back. For about a half hour, we chat and make out, lots of DFK and sticking her titties in my face and mouth, she has them out almost half the time. And she's stroking me through my pants most of the time, she's got me rock hard, almost giving me a HJ in the club. Some of the best in-club mileage I've had in awhile. We negotiate for 1.5 hours at my place, and all the sex I want. 1000 pesos plus tip if earned.

The taxi driver nearby Hippo doesn't run the meter, and when we arrive says the minimum is 30 pesos. The trip was only a few minutes, so I say Que? No..... 20 pesos. He doesn't object. Inside my place I show Melisa the clock and it says 1:15am, I check with her that she has to leave about 2:30am (it should really have been 2:45am for 1.5 hours, don't know why I gave her a break). She agreed 2:30am is about right. We go one round and finish with a very nice turka, her on top. So far very good. We rest a bit, I ask her to slide over to cuddle (to get me warmed up for round 2). She does, but soon we hear some strong wind outside the windows, and she goes over to look outside. She starts getting concerned, I think about her car. She starts texting with her phone, and I ask her to come back to the bed. She does but tells me she has to leave at 2:20am. Which is barely over an hour in the room. I call her on her bs, she seems to get upset, but I end the session. Which was actually fine for me as I really didn't need a second round. She angled to get her time down, and I angled out of my tip (I was going to give 100-200 pesos). She gets dressed, we hug and kiss a bit, she goes into the hallway, stops to pose and flash for me a bit then she is off.

Given the time we enjoyed in the club, and the good one round, I was satisfied with my night with Melisa. But this nonsense with the amount of time in the room, I think may be a trend with some of the chicas at Hippo. Will bring into Hippo thread for more discussion.

Don't know when you're leaving

A few valuable resources, all within a half block from the corner of Las Heras and Junin:

1. Buses. I mentioned before, the 59 and 102 buses will take you down Las Heras into downtown.

2. Exchanging Currency. Thanks to Toymann who mentioned the coin shop on Junin in another thread. The specific address is 1624 Junin, with a sign Loteria "Agencia Oficial". It looks like a lottery ticket place, not obvious it's a place for blue dollars. I exchanged at 6. 1 on a Saturday afternoon. Probably not the best rate at the time but more convenient than treking out to the Cervino place.

3. There is a good internet / phone place on 1982 Las Heras. Hours:

Monday to Thursday: 09:30. 00:00.

Friday: 09:30. 01:00.

Saturday: 10:00. 01:00.

Sunday: 14:00. 00:00
    If it helps the 10 bus runs pretty much the same route as the 59 between downtown and plaza italia. Gives you twice as many to catch.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Cinthia Fernandez in Stravaganza

Lucas and I saw the theater show Stravaganza on Sunday. Finally got to see Cinthia in the flesh.

Let's be clear: Cinthia Fernandez was the hottest piece of ass on that stage. Tan, toned, flat tummy, great ass and tits. I was also impressed by the gymnastic and acrobatic skills she displayed, more advanced than what she had to do on Showmatch. She was showcased in a few scenes / acts, but as far as I'm concerned it wasn't enough, I would have liked to see a lot more of her. Still, what we did see of her was very good.

As far as the show, it was also very good. The production was advertised as Water in Art, there was a large pool below the stage floor that was used in a few scenes. Other scenes the floor was lowered back down and there was no water involved. Several scenes involved acrobatic acts in the air. Too much to describe, but it was very good, well choreographed, with visual displays. A couple of scenes involved singing, but mostly it was pre-recorded music. Typically there were 10-15 men and women in each scene, in their 20s or 30s, dancing or doing acrobatics, wearing various outfits which showed a lot of skin. One act had a men's gymnastic parallel bars sequence up in the air. I was impressed.

The bad part is these acts were interspersed by comedy bits. A live band played during several of them, and the band was good. But I couldn't understand most of the comedy, what I did understand didn't make me laugh more than a couple times, and it just seemed out of place. I would have preferred an entire show of the Cirque de Soleil style show I described above.

Overall, it was a good show. The choreographed acts were excellent, and I got to see the very hot Cinthia Fernandez in person.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Recoleta resources

A few valuable resources, all within a half block from the corner of Las Heras and Junin:

1. Buses. I mentioned before, the 59 and 102 buses will take you down Las Heras into downtown.

2. Exchanging Currency. Thanks to Toymann who mentioned the coin shop on Junin in another thread. The specific address is 1624 Junin, with a sign Loteria "Agencia Oficial". It looks like a lottery ticket place, not obvious it's a place for blue dollars. I exchanged at 6. 1 on a Saturday afternoon. Probably not the best rate at the time but more convenient than treking out to the Cervino place.

3. There is a good internet / phone place on 1982 Las Heras. Hours:
    Monday to Thursday: 09:30 - 00:00
    Friday: 09:30 - 01:00
    Saturday: 10:00 - 01:00
    Sunday: 14:00 - 00:00

Rolled into Madahos last night around 11:30pm with Big Boss Man. My wingman from 2 years ago, Lucas is in town, and joins us around 11:45. The first hour or so it was totally a buyer's market. About 40 chicas and 10 guys. Club barely half-full and most couches were empty. Quality was good, not the best I have ever seen at Madahos but good. We got our drinks and sat at the bar. Lots of attention from the chicas, they didn't stand in a long row like they do sometimes at Black. Rather solo or by twos they would stand near or walk by, trying to get our attention. There was plenty of traffic in circulation, so the nearby eye candy would change periodically. Low pressure, relaxing, we took our time. I interviewed several, and after an hour I had narrowed the field to my two top chicas, a blond (Victoria) and a brunette (Luz). But I looked around a bit more, in case I might have missed a good one.

Well come 1:00am there are a few more guys in the club, and then a group of about 8 guys came in at the same time. I realize the risk is rising I'll miss one or both of my top two picks if I don't ask one for a drink soon. I decide for the blond.

Victoria is 21 years old, about 5'5, medium-length blond hair, white skin, natural C cup, a hot yet elegant outfit and a very attractive face. Ever see the movie EuroTrip? I thought Victoria looked a LOT like the actress Michelle Trachtenberg. The face mainly, body not quite as petite. The other guys didn't know who Michele Trachtenberg is, but have a look at the photo below. This is the Michele Trachtenberg look that Victoria had last night.

http://www.arasale.com/photo3/michel...tenberg/31.jpg

I find Victoria and offer to buy her a drink which she readily accepts. I check the price is 400 pesos, she replies yes and that her price is 300 US. Wasn't planning to negotiate her price just yet but since she brought it up, I ask how much in pesos. She replies 1400 but quickly agrees to my offer of 1200. We go back to the couches, some chat and light kissing, and after about 20 minutes we head out, around 1:30am.

The only things I negotiated before we left were two rounds, plenty of baby oil turca (tittyfucking) , and 1. 5.2 hours. She delivered on all, plus to my pleasant surprise also provided DFK, BBBJ and agreed to photos. I would not say the chemistry was strong, she was a pro, but she was also very accomodating and after two rounds I was sated and satisfied. Some idle chat between rounds, she speaks some English, she used to work at the upscale hotels, and keeps in touch with a few Americans who have seen her before, some of whom take her out on the town when they are in BA. LOL, she was good but I won't be joining that list. Total cost for the night was 1900 pesos, including 100 I gave Victoria for taxi / propina.

She is also a dancer at Madahos. Some nights she only works as a regular chica, and other nights she only dances. When she is dancing she doesn't go out with guys. I guess I can technically say, I took a Madahos dancer? Since Victoria has professional aspirations and this isn't a private board, I won't be posting the photos I took. But Toymann if you're interested, pm me an email address and I'll send them to you.

Thanks for the night out Toymann! It was a pleasure spending your money, maybe we can repeat in 2016. Folks technically, Toymann's money was in route to me stateside when I left. When I return home, I will report back to the board to confirm the funds were indeed received.
    Madahos on Thursday night with Esten and Big Boss Man was a blast. Yep, Victoria does look a lot like Michelle T, especially the hair and kissable mouth. A bit fuller in the face but very sexy when she smiles. Toymann, reckon your money was well spent.

Played the waiting game and made my move sometime after 3am. Some old favourites were there. My first choice was already taken but settled for Malena, brunette, beautiful brown eyes, a bit thick around the hips but looks better with her clothes off! Had sessioned with Malena a few years back and knew what to expect. She's popular with the other girls and the local guys. Likes the gentle stuff. 1000 pesos plus chica drink, we went to Acapulco round the corner, nice unrushed session and stumbled out into the street in the middle of a thunderstorm around 5:15 am.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucas90 For This Post:

Posting Limitations