Thread: Do It Again Turn Around Go Back Tour

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Esten

Paris (Soloindependientes)

Saw Paris yesterday in the afternoon. Catching her on the phone is not easy, I had tried a few times before. I caught her yesterday just before noon, and that may be the best time. I believe some of these ladies make their bookings for the day within a narrow late-morning window, and that is the only window to book an appointment.

She has an apartment on Sante Fe, near Suipacha. She remembered me when I arrived, I had seen Paris once before several years ago. She is a very sweet and friendly chica. I told her I only came for her expert oral sex, she giggled and seemed flattered. But that is her reputation. And as she did for me several years ago, she did again yesterday. Another outstanding deepthroat BBBJCIM, one of the best I've had. She's really, really good. I lasted a bit longer this time, about 20 minutes. The rest of the session was pillow talk, and I`d say we have developed a bit of a friendship now. She shared her real name and private contact info.

I would absolutely recommend Paris. But please note, she has put on some weight, about 15 lbs more than in the photos. But she is still a good looking woman. 500 pesos an hour.

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...6-5092_746.htm

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Waiting with baited breath!

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Thursday night at Madahos, it's going to be packed with hot chicas! Too bad you won't be there to watch me spend your money! Stay tuned!
    I kinda figured you would save this trip for tonight but you had gone dark last night so I thought you might be shacked up with the Madahos girl. Pick a good one dude! Good luck! Toymann

Tonight is the night!

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    You have gone dark Esten, are you currently spending my money? Inquiring minds want to know! I am betting yes! We await your report. Monger on dude. Toymann
    Thursday night at Madahos, it's going to be packed with hot chicas! Too bad you won't be there to watch me spend your money! Stay tuned!

Great web site

A few more bus tips. When in Recoleta:

The 102 on Av. Las Heras will take you into downtown, going down calle Uruguay right past AP House.

The 152 on Av. Santa Fe will take you into downtown, going down Santa Fe and crossing 9 de Julio.
    Http://beta.comoviajo.com/

Click on the bus icon then enter where you are and where you want to go

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Was this the night?

You have gone dark Esten, are you currently spending my money? Inquiring minds want to know! I am betting yes! We await your report. Monger on dude. Toymann

buses

A few more bus tips. When in Recoleta:

The 102 on Av. Las Heras will take you into downtown, going down calle Uruguay right past AP House.

The 152 on Av. Santa Fe will take you into downtown, going down Santa Fe and crossing 9 de Julio.

First time at Nuevo Estilo

Last night had dinner at El Cuartito, 937 Talcahuano, with Big Boss Man and Daddy Rulz. Had a new type of pizza I hadn't tried before, I believe it was the Calabresa which is a type of sausage. Good company and good food.

After dinner BBM and I took a taxi out to Nuevo Estilo. Amazingly I had never been to this place before and it was a must-do on this trip. We arrived around 10:30pm. Entrance was 80 pesos and included one drink. No juice here unfortunately. At 10:30, there were about 30 chicas. Impressive. We were the first customers, though a few more guys arrived shortly after and more after that. As I expected from previous reviews, the chica quality here was very good, and almost all appeared younger than 25. Probably 5-10 I would have done. BBM picked out a chica first, and I think he did well, she was friendly and affectionate. I took a bit more time and selected a chica by the name Nicole. Nicole is a young, very good looking Paraguaya, light-skinned, luscious jet-black hair, natural C cup. We didn't totally connect, she was a little quirky, staying in her club persona, but there was enough working for me to pick her. We walked out and around the corner to the transitorio, paid 80 pesos for a room for 30 minutes, and went up. The room is fairly spacious with a bed, couch, shower, and music already playing. You get a package with towels and condoms. Good time, explored her body, multiple positions, and a turca finish between her breasts. The only lube available was from the condom pack, no baby oil or lotion available, you'd have to bring your own. No kissing or BBBJ, but Nicole was good enough in the cama, and I was satisfied. Pay the required 400 pesos, and we return to the club. She tried to upcharge 500 pesos but I called her bluff. Re-joined BBM, had another drink for 60 pesos, and watched the dancers. By 1am there were more guys and less girls, about 15 each. So as reported before, 10:30pm is the time to arrive for the best selection, but the lights are on bright at this time so the ambiance is not as good as later on. If just doing a half hour, I think 11pm may be a better time to arrive, you might miss a few chicas but you'll wait less until they turn the lights down and the dancers start.

BTW the cost for an hour is exactly double, 160 pesos for the room and 800 for the chica. However the latter may be negotiable with the chica. Also, you donīt need to buy a chica drink.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Rincon and Fernandez

The re-booked TLN with the Cattos chica went as planned last night. When my apartment buzzer rang, it was exactly 11:00pm, as agreed on. Great punctuality. I wanted a bit more time to digest the dinner I'd had earlier with Big Boss Man, so we chatted and watched TV for awhile. We watched that dancing show "Showmatch", Andrea Rincon was in one of the couples that advanced, my chica told me awhile back Rincon had said on that show that she was a dancer at Hippo. I don't think that is true today, but I knew Rincon had been involved in the local boliche scene as a dancer / celebrity so I wasn't surprised. You learn stuff hanging out with the chicas.

By midnight I was ready for action. We went three rounds, interspersed with watching a late night movie. Got to bed around 4:30am, slept for an hour, then she left around 6am. BBBJ, DFK, multiple positions, etc and plenty of my favorite, baby oil tittyfucking. This chica is 21 years old, about 5'3, light brown hair, attractive face, slim, tan, natural D cup. Slim with a flat stomach, the kind where you can see her ribcage a bit. Not skinny, just toned. A great combination with a larger natural rack. A solid 8. 5. She actually reminded me of someone, a former 18+ softcore model who went by the name Next Door Nikki. Very similar face and body type. Only difference is NDN had a natural DD, whereas my Cattos chica has a smaller natural D. Total cost was 1000 pesos, working off an 800 peso base and a couple hundred for taxi and propina.

Oh man, I'm spent. Today is hot and sunny, going to catch some rays on the balcony.
    Would give my right one for Rincon and my left one for Fernandez. And yes, they are BOTH available for the right price; if your a Gringo look out Dude!

TL

Great TLN last night

The re-booked TLN with the Cattos chica went as planned last night. When my apartment buzzer rang, it was exactly 11:00pm, as agreed on. Great punctuality. I wanted a bit more time to digest the dinner I'd had earlier with Big Boss Man, so we chatted and watched TV for awhile. We watched that dancing show "Showmatch", Andrea Rincon was in one of the couples that advanced, my chica told me awhile back Rincon had said on that show that she was a dancer at Hippo. I don't think that is true today, but I knew Rincon had been involved in the local boliche scene as a dancer / celebrity so I wasn't surprised. You learn stuff hanging out with the chicas.

By midnight I was ready for action. We went three rounds, interspersed with watching a late night movie. Got to bed around 4:30am, slept for an hour, then she left around 6am. BBBJ, DFK, multiple positions, etc and plenty of my favorite, baby oil tittyfucking. This chica is 21 years old, about 5ī3, light brown hair, attractive face, slim, tan, natural D cup. Slim with a flat stomach, the kind where you can see her ribcage a bit. Not skinny, just toned. A great combination with a larger natural rack. A solid 8.5. She actually reminded me of someone, a former 18+ softcore model who went by the name Next Door Nikki. Very similar face and body type. Only difference is NDN had a natural DD, whereas my Cattos chica has a smaller natural D. Total cost was 1000 pesos, working off an 800 peso base and a couple hundred for taxi and propina.

Oh man, I'm spent. Today is hot and sunny, going to catch some rays on the balcony...

Cinthia Fernandez in town

Hehe, I see this very fine Argentina celebrity is in town. Not working at a boliche, unfortunately. Rather a show on Corrientes called Stravaganza - Water in Art. Aside from being able to see Cinthia in the flesh, the show looks interesting, a bit like a Cirque de Soleil show.

We have talked about this chica on the board before, I just might fork over the pesos to see her...

http://www.alternativateatral.com/ob...a-extravaganza
    http://stravaganza.com.ar/

1 week down, another on tap

Today is some kind of feriado. Many places are closed. There's an open internet / phone place near the corner of Santa Fe and Pueyrredon.

If I count correctly, the first week I had 9 sessions with 8 chicas. All good to great experiences.

On tap for week 2: Nuevo Estilo, Madahos, Hippo again, several more masajistas on my list, and whatever else comes along. Good chance I'll also repeat with a certain chica on SI I saw a few years ago, who gave me one of the best BBBJ I've ever had.

Burned twice last night but staying cool...

Was supposed to have a TLN last night with the hot Cattos chica I took home earlier in the week. But when I called to confirm early in the evening, she asked to move it to tonight. Perhaps I should have protested more but I just went with it. I suppose I get it, Sundays are often for family, I can see how she might want to move it. Still, my Sunday night plan was foiled.

Or was it?

I realized I had the cell number for the "latin dream girl" from Unplugged Spa I saw twice last week. She had wanted to hook up with me. Called her up and she was interested. She's a bit on the quiet side, but she perked up when I mentioned we meet for dinner first. We made a plan to meet on Corrientes and I thought I had just saved my Sunday night. But at the agreed upon time and location, she doesn`t show up. I waited 20 minutes but she was a no-show. Needless to say, she is off my list.

I just roll with this stuff, and didn't really care too much. Went and enjoyed a good dinner on my own. I realized that even though I was rested, my sex drive was low. My good run last week has left me sated. In this case, being rested does not automatically equate with renewed sex drive. Finished the night early, knowing my savings simply roll over for more to spend the rest of the week.

Pick a good one!

Oh, shall we say. Sometime later this week.

Looking forward to spending your money Toymann!
    You earned it fair and square. Enjoy! Monger on dude. Toymann

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    It was bad enough losing the bet to you dude, but, I am getting impatient waiting to hear about your night at Madahos! LOL. When do you plan to enjoy your night out on me buddy. Inquiring minds want to know. Enjoying your posts. Toymann
    Oh, shall we say.... sometime later this week....

Looking forward to spending your money Toymann !

That's on Santiago Del Estero and Belgrano

Many places are closed on Sundays.

If you're looking for an internet & phone place open on Sunday, there's one at 1286 Av. Belgrano. For two pesos the 59 bus will take you from Recoleta to nearby this place.
    The 39 or the 60, one block from Newport will put you 50ft away from that Kiosco on Santiago Del Estero and Belgrano 1286 and it's open 24 hours a day.

Lavalle and Esmeralda has a 24 hour a day computer access place that has 50 Private stalls and sexual encounters if your a sick fuck homosexual, it is located above the all you can eat Chinese Shit Resto and has a Lime Green Sign. On Lavalle.

Only 2 that I know of, Lavalle is a lot better with privacy, free coffee and modern flat screens.

I did have sex with Sahara in one of the booths though, best looking girl from Excedra by far! Ever!

TL

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations