Thread: Do It Again Turn Around Go Back Tour

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Esten

So how long do you plan to make me wait Esten?

It was bad enough losing the bet to you dude, but, I am getting impatient waiting to hear about your night at Madahos! LOL. When do you plan to enjoy your night out on me buddy. Inquiring minds want to know. Enjoying your posts. Toymann

Many places are closed on Sundays.

If you're looking for an internet & phone place open on Sunday, there's one at 1286 Av. Belgrano. For two pesos the 59 bus will take you from Recoleta to nearby this place.

Cocina & Cia (restaurante)

Cocina & Cia
    Especialidades de Medio Oriente y Europeas
    Restaurante de comida Libre - Parrilla
    Av. Santa Fe 2461
    www.cocina-cia.com

I tried the lunch "menu libre" here. Wide selection of vegetables, salads, potato dishes, cold meat cuts, pierogies, etc. Open buffet-style all you can eat. Includes a choice of desert, I had the ice cream. Cost is 90 pesos, drinks are separate. A bit expensive, but good for a healthy lunch.

Aside from the massage, I took it easy Saturday. Stopped into Periplo after dinner, around midnight. But just 2 average looking chicas so I didn't stay. Walked over to Cattos and had a drink. About 15 chicas last night, and maybe 10 guys. Average selection. Chatted with a couple then split around 1am.

Taking it easy today also, no massages, saving my energy for tonight. The Cattos chica I saw earlier this week is supposed to come over for a TLN tonight. Could be a marathon of sex, or at least a half-marathon.

The pattern for me seems to be, after a late night with a chica, take the next night easy. No back-to-back late nights.

Also, I've got a small bit of stiffness / pain in my thighs and hips. This seems to happen to me on these trips like clockwork. After the first few days, this sets in. Most likely from vigourous use of muscles I don't normally use this much at home. Maybe I need to adjust my gym routine before a trip. Anyways, I always get through it, just important not to overdo it.

Lorena unplugged

Made another visit to the (better) Cordoba location of Unplugged Spa yesterday. Tried many other numbers on my list, but pickings were slim on an early Saturday evening. Had a choice of 2 chicas, picked Lorena. She is a medium-dark skinned Argentina, maybe 25 years old, just a bit thick, natural C cup. Very easy going and friendly. Can't find her pics on the usual massage sites but you can see her on the Unplugged website:

http://www.unpluggedspa.com/index2.html
    Click on Imagenes - you will see 5 rows of 4 photos
    Lorena is row 3 last photo, and row 5 photo 3

Massage was good, she has training. After more massage on the DV, she went topless for a propina and finished happy. Took a hot shower after. Good time, but she was a bit chatty and I probably will not repeat as there are too many others on my list. 250 pesos for 1.5 hours. I gave 100 peso tip, by her reaction it was maybe a bit generous, but it was 1.5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    She said I knew the deal, I had been chatting with other chicas and knew what the prices were. I said well, every chica is different, I would like to know what your price would be. She said I knew roughly what her price would be. She would not relent. I said I might buy her a drink if she could let me know her price. She said "I don't think so". Well that was that. Too bad, I would have taken her for 1000 pesos.

My take is the Black chicas frown on guys negotiating details with multiple chicas, especially before buying them the required 400 peso drink for take-out. LOL, if that's a problem I'll take my business elsewhere. And I did. Thank goodness I only wasted 150 pesos at Black.
    Prefer Madahos but been to Blacks decent amount this trip since Aug, and haven't had an issue negotiating details with multiple chicas before finding the one I like, all before exit drink. Sometimes had a few that after exit drink I decided just wasn't one I wanted that night and went on to few more.

Like you, the chicas obviously saw and probably talked about me to whatever extent the chica network shares. In some cases I know chicas don't like sharing everything because they think it either makes them look bad or helps a rival out. Perhaps just bad luck with the chica above.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

Hook dancer

Ended the night at Hook around 1:30am. We got seats at the bar and I find myself sitting right in front of a dancer that I immediately realize is the chica I'll be trying to take out. Very rare I figure that out within 10 seconds of entering a club. Her name is Jessica and she looked stunning dancing on the bar counter. Fantastic body, slim, tan, brunette, attractive face, natural DDs. A solid 9. Tipped her at the bar and watched her dance for 20 minutes, occasionally checking out the rest of the club. There were a total of 4 dancers and maybe 10 chicas, most of whom were at tables with customers.

After Jessica finished dancing I bought her a drink and we hung out on the couch. Her drink was 160 pesos and I ended up taking her out for one hour at 700 pesos. After showering we hit the bed. She has a really good move, on my knees on the bed, she gives a long BBBJ while massaging the taint with some baby oil. Almost lost it there but continued on to other activities. Lots of baby oil hand and titty action, which I prefer, very hot and finished with a powerful release. Great time. She had a child several months ago and is still lactating. You'd never guess this hot dancer had recently had a child.

Black was lame

Went to Black last night around midnight with Big Boss Man. Tout outside said the entry was 180 pesos, in the entrance I asked if they had a first time promotion and they let us in for 150 pesos. It was slow, I thought Fridays were busier. There were about 20 chicas and 10 guys when we arrived, with a few more guys coming in while we were there. Club was less than half full. Chica quality was not stellar, but good. The dancers were OK, I expected better.

As we walked in I immediately recognized the girl from Hippo I wrote about below, who dismissed my suggestion of 800 pesos a few nights ago. Apparently she is also a current Black girl, not former. Same dress, different name.

We were fresh meat at the beginning. I chatted with three chicas. The first was willing to go for 800 pesos. But she wasn't quite my type so I told her I would think about it but wanted to look a bit more. The second chica was hotter, white skin, nice fake DDs. I think her name was Kelly. She started at 300 US, when I asked in pesos she said 1500. She came down without too much difficulty to 1000 pesos, for 2 hours. I was actually going to pull her, but my gut told me to check something first. I asked if she enjoyed tittyfucking without a condom. Sounds crazy, but I've learned in the past some of these chicas are princesses who want to do as little as possible without a condom. Well, this chica in fact did want a condom for tittyfucking. She eventually said well, she could try it without, but her reluctance was obvious. I told her it's obvious she is not comfortable with it, I will look around some more. Later, these two chicas I had chatted with, were talking with each other about 10 feet away from me. One glanced over while they were talking, I suspect they were sharing notes about me. A bit rude to do it in front of me. Later, third chica was standing not far from me but would not look at me, so I had to get up and ask her over to talk. Another young hot chica, brunette, fake DDs. Her name was Emma. Some idle chit chat then I segued to prices. She said I knew the deal, I had been chatting with other chicas and knew what the prices were. I said well, every chica is different, I would like to know what your price would be. She said I knew roughly what her price would be. She would not relent. I said I might buy her a drink if she could let me know her price. She said "I don't think so". Well that was that. Too bad, I would have taken her for 1000 pesos.

My take is the Black chicas frown on guys negotiating details with multiple chicas, especially before buying them the required 400 peso drink for take-out. LOL, if that's a problem I'll take my business elsewhere. And I did. Thank goodness I only wasted 150 pesos at Black.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Vanina at todomasajes

After that failed attempt I called up Vanina AKA Sofy. Number is 4313-3677.

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/vanina/bk00.htm
    http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/sofy1/index.html

She was a few blocks over at Suipacha 885, 1-A. This is just one block from the Triangle. Place is very basic. The room had a basic massage table, and a couch which was good. There was another chica available but I wanted Vanina. What a doll this girl is. A 24 year old paraguaya, same girl in the photos, but better looking in person. Beautiful face, slim waist, natural B cup, and she wore a very short white skirt that showed off her great legs. Good massage, on the DV she took direction for some long teasing, removed her top and bra, heavy petting, then over to the couch for some more play to finish. Vanina was also very sweet and accomodating throughout. A very pleasant and enjoyable session. Cost for 1.5 hours was 250 pesos and I tipped 50. Would repeat.

Yesterday I tried to hook up with Nayra, who also advertises as Andy. The number is 4393-3283.

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/nayra/bk00.htm
    http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/andy/index.html

I booked and said I'd be there between 4:30 - 5:00pm. Address is Maipu 388, 9-D. 150 pesos an hour. But I arrived just a bit after 5, and was told Nayra was occupied. Very possible, but it seemed a little quick. The lady who greeted me was probably late-thirties, nice rack but not attractive face. She said she was the only one available. She tried to sell me on her nice massage but I declined. I'm slightly suspicious if Nayra in the photos actually exists, but may try again.

Thursday I repeated with the chica I saw from Unplugged Cordoba location. She has the beautiful latin dream girl look for me, I had a good time, but I was a bit less willing to give her a pass for her inexperience this time. Got her number and will still probably have her over to my apartment. She wants to. Maybe she will open up more once she is outside the spa, we'll see.

Had a fine Thanksgiving dinner with TL at Kansas last night. Restaurant is very nice, spacious, on the high-end side. Lots of good looking women there. 40 pesos taxi ride from Recoleta and then a long wait. 1 to 1. 5 hours. I would definately recommend this fine restaurant, but it's not a place you would probably go to more than once on a trip to BA.

We finished the evening at Newport after midnight. Probably about 15-20 chicas and 10 guys. Chatted one mid-twenties morocha up, nice rack. She wanted 150 US for 2 hours, or 200 US for TLN. Just research, I wasn't pulling this night. Newport has never really done it for me, too much of a "pro" vibe from the chicas, and few I find very attractive. Still, could be 1 or 2 here I might be interested in so I won't rule out a return visit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Usually the massage starts with you lying face down on the table. When you turn over that is "date vuelta" or DV.

Dv

Been reading a while and DV always comes up, but I can't seem to figure it out. What does it stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Keeping this one short, I'm spending too much time typing these reports and need to get in a massage before dinner.

Hit Cattos around midnight last night with Big Boss Man. About 15 chicas and 5-7 guys. A buyers market but a few more guys came in later. There was a dancer Anita that was one of the hottest chicas I've ever seen. A 9. 5 for me. I was sitting next to the pole she was working and could barely keep my eyes off her. But the waiter said she only danced, and to buy her a drink would be about 350 pesos.

Anita was not to be, but things turned out for the better. In one of the moments I was able to take my eyes off her, I noticed another chica who had been at the bar earlier was now standing a few feet to my side. She was actually the top one on my radar after the dancer. I smiled and motioned her over. She was friendly, and her rack was bigger than I had thought from afar, a small natural D cup. A hot young portena, about 21 years old. Long story short, buy her 2 drinks (140 pesos each) and take her home for TLN. Her price was 800 pesos. Fantastic time, a half hour makout session in the shower, dfk, BBBJ, then off to the living room for a baby oil brazzers-like video. I was pouring copious amounts of baby oil over her breasts and massaging her for a long time as she straddled me and moaned, finished with a tittyfuck. Another shower, this time to the bed, cuddled and rested, I'm ready to go again and another hot round. We slept for a few hours and she was off in the morning. She offered her number and I'll definately be calling for a repeat, but told her next time I'll need even more sex, which she was good with. Possibly a Top 10 all-time favorite.

Yesterday was a very good day. I'm taking some rest today except for the massage I`m going to get right now.
    These are the gems you can find in any of the triangle clubs. Always make sure you get her phone number you may never see her at the club again.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

Keeping this one short, I'm spending too much time typing these reports and need to get in a massage before dinner.

Hit Cattos around midnight last night with Big Boss Man. About 15 chicas and 5-7 guys. A buyers market but a few more guys came in later. There was a dancer Anita that was one of the hottest chicas I've ever seen. A 9. 5 for me. I was sitting next to the pole she was working and could barely keep my eyes off her. But the waiter said she only danced, and to buy her a drink would be about 350 pesos.

Anita was not to be, but things turned out for the better. In one of the moments I was able to take my eyes off her, I noticed another chica who had been at the bar earlier was now standing a few feet to my side. She was actually the top one on my radar after the dancer. I smiled and motioned her over. She was friendly, and her rack was bigger than I had thought from afar, a small natural D cup. A hot young portena, about 21 years old. Long story short, buy her 2 drinks (140 pesos each) and take her home for TLN. Her price was 800 pesos. Fantastic time, a half hour makout session in the shower, dfk, BBBJ, then off to the living room for a baby oil brazzers-like video. I was pouring copious amounts of baby oil over her breasts and massaging her for a long time as she straddled me and moaned, finished with a tittyfuck. Another shower, this time to the bed, cuddled and rested, I'm ready to go again and another hot round. We slept for a few hours and she was off in the morning. She offered her number and I'll definately be calling for a repeat, but told her next time I'll need even more sex, which she was good with. Possibly a Top 10 all-time favorite.

Yesterday was a very good day. I'm taking some rest today except for the massage I`m going to get right now.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Posting Limitations