Thread: A bit of help

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Vance659

You Won't Be Disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    As a long time fan and friend I would recomend her as well but you have several requirements not on the menu. Romina doesn't do cim, though you could prolly spooge on her tits or stomach. She did anal with me exactly one time, the first time we had a session. I think she does that to get the IDEA of anal in your mind without actually doing it a lot. All that being said, I'm a huge fan of our little girl and highly recomend her services. You would have to look pretty far afield for bad reports on her. There are guys that aren't into her but even they don't speak badly about her.
    You won't be disappointed and you can't CIM but you can analyze her for hours if you lube the tube!

Think Foreplay!

TL.

Best Dressed Chica on the Board! Super Cute!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Romina

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    I would say Romina She is in your age range. Is very active and is fun not only in the bed but if you want to go out on the town. Call her or contct her through this forum she has her own thread. Plus she is one of very few girls that if she commits to a date and time is pretty close to ontime. Plus she has all the skills an is fun
    As a long time fan and friend I would recomend her as well but you have several requirements not on the menu. Romina doesn't do cim, though you could prolly spooge on her tits or stomach. She did anal with me exactly one time, the first time we had a session. I think she does that to get the IDEA of anal in your mind without actually doing it a lot. All that being said, I'm a huge fan of our little girl and highly recomend her services. You would have to look pretty far afield for bad reports on her. There are guys that aren't into her but even they don't speak badly about her.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Contact Romina Hello, Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by Vance659  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I posted this before. Having a little trouble with my connection.

Hey all I am in BA for the first time and hoping to find a high quality girl (or two) for Saturday (tomorrow) night. I contacted Roxanne and Laura to help me negotiate and sent them a list but after trying to slog my way through some of the Spanish reviews here I think I really f-ed up and picked some losers. Can anyone point me toward some winners? I am ideally looking for fairly young 18-30, big tits (fine if they are fake) , broad set of services (cim or on body, anal) , multiple pops and at least enough English to have a laugh or two between them.

I only have a short window of opportunity (just Saturday night) so want to make sure I get a good one or two before I fly back north. Cost is less an issue than quality. Also prefer room service though if I can't find a goodin I will likely go blacks or one of the other high end joints.

Any help or advice fellas? Am I asking too much? Thanks in advance to anyone who assists!
    I would say Romina She is in your age range. Is very active and is fun not only in the bed but if you want to go out on the town. Call her or contct her through this forum she has her own thread. Plus she is one of very few girls that if she commits to a date and time is pretty close to ontime. Plus she has all the skills an is fun

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevins For This Post:

Call Romina or Mia 2

Quote Originally Posted by Vance659  [View Original Post]

Hey all I am in BA for the first time and hoping to find a high quality girl (or two) for Saturday (tomorrow) night. I contacted Roxanne and Laura to help me negotiate and sent them a list but after trying to slog my way through some of the Spanish reviews here I think I really f-ed up and picked some losers. Can anyone point me toward some winners? I am ideally looking for fairly young 18-30, big tits (fine if they are fake) , broad set of services (cim or on body, anal) , multiple pops and at least enough English to have a laugh or two between them.

I only have a short window of opportunity (just Saturday night) so want to make sure I get a good one or two before I fly back north. Cost is less an issue than quality. Also prefer room service though if I can't find a goodin I will likely go blacks or one of the other high end joints.

Any help or advice fellas? Am I asking too much? Thanks in advance to anyone who assists!

Call Romina, AKA Hello, Kitty, that's your best bet on a Saturday.

Highly recommended and just enough English to keep it fun. Very punctual and out call only.

Romina. 156 243 3339.

Have Fun,

TL

I suggest you make your appointment today .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Tough row to hoe

Or tough ho to row, not sure which. Saturdays falls into dead space hoss. I'm empty for you.

A bit of help

Posting Limitations