Thread: Mari

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Cuanto Cuesta

Thanks CC!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuanto Cuesta  [View Original Post]
    I Met Mari my last visit to BA; but, it was my last noght, and was unable to arrange a date with her.

She seemed like someone I wanted to know better; so, this trip, I called Tejano Libre and he set up the date for me.

She is a great person to be with, in and out of the sack.

I plan to repeat. Lots of fun.

Thanks a lot TL!
    Thanks CC,

Mari is a great girl and has the unique distinction of being the only highly recommendable girl that I have NEVER been with as odd as that may seem. When I arrived she and her best friend Cynthia were working at Iberia and they immediately moved in to my pad a few blocks away, they were the 2 best and youngest girls at Iberia, maybe 20 MAX; anyway, they were inseparable so I hooked Mari up with my future partner at the Resto to keep her occupied. The 4 of us lived together for about a year and that is when I earned my wings; I gave the two girls real jobs at my Resto and took them out of the Hooking biz for 6 years, taught them how to have real jobs and to get away from hooking.

It felt great! Now, due to various circumstances Mari will augment her income by Dancing at Jackson's parties or maybe pulling 3 or 4 tricks a year.

Hard worker, super honest, fun, a tiny bit of English, and a tiny girl for guys that like super spinners! I can do curls with her, can't weigh more than 90lbs!

I'm glad you were able to spend time with her, she needs it more than anyone I know.

TL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Mari

I Met Mari my last visit to BA; but, it was my last noght, and was unable to arrange a date with her.

She seemed like someone I wanted to know better; so, this trip, I called Tejano Libre and he set up the date for me.

She is a great person to be with, in and out of the sack.

I plan to repeat. Lots of fun.

Thanks a lot TL!

Posting Limitations