Thread: Baries Girls Fiesta

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TheRaven

Thanks for the input.

I'm still working out if I can get down there in time for this. It's probably not worth rearranging my schedule to make it work. If I can get there in time I think I will go check it out. The base entry fee is only 200p which includes your first drink. It's probably a good way to compare the Photoshoped online pictures to the actual girls. A quick conversation to find out what services are actually offered would be worth the effort. Even if I can't get the girls number, I can find that on the website. If it turns out to be a pv and the girl is not who I met when I get there I can just leave. Maybe the Hippo girls will feel the need to compete with the online girls and there will be good prices that night. I guess it depends on how many guys show up.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The club in the pictures is Hippo so it's going to be the same thing as going to Hippo on a good night, actually a great night but the girls are going to have serious GPS that night; worse than any other night of the year. There won't be any Live Sex Acts between men and women and there will be an occasional Tranny to fuck up your lunch!

All You Can Eat Pizza and Empanadas! WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT?

For 400p I think I can get my fill of pizzas and empanadas ANYWHERE! Oh, I forgot, you get a drink of your choice.

What a joke! Who gives a shit about cheap SHIT FOOD when your there to fuck some young girl up the ass?

It will be an eye full of hookers and a fun time but don't expect it to be a free-for-all-fuck-fest and don't expect it to be inexpensive.

TL.

Much better than a "Terrible Fiesta" (Terrible Fiesta ). Same thing.
    According to the email they sent out, there are a few differences than otherwise going to an avg or better than avg Hippo night.

1. There will be whatever regular Hippo girls show up that night. If you talk to them, usual rules for going out apply, including marked up chica drinks.

2. There will be whoever among the invited BG girls and affiliate sites that shows up. There's a link from the BG fiesta site to check current invite list. Unlike the regular Hippo girls there is no takeout drink from the club side, but that isn't to say the girl herself won't want to weed out the customers by making you buy her a drink to talk to her. If you do, however, the invite info said you pay the same guy drink rate.

3. Anything else other than Hippo chica drink or guy drink fees, the invite desc clearly states it's on you to negotiate whatever you may be able to with the invited BG / affiliate girls or Hippo girls.

4. From their past part links it appears they've gone a few years without throwing one. Or if they did, they're not including the links.

From my and Sunseeker's XP at the Terrible Fiesta, one of two things will happen at this one:

A) either same thing and basically a waste with the invited chicas not interested at all in exchanging numbers, going out then and there, or expanding their client base.

B) or optimistically since the invited girls will be walking amongst a pool of Hippo girls that are for sure working that night, will be on the market themselves as well.

If you like the club xp, prob worth going to. If you're budget conscious, you're paying an extra entry fee to essentially take out the same chicas you could just call off the BG site. Although there's the advantage of actually seeing the herd right there in front of you to weed out the photoshop and get better sense of attitude.

Personally I doubt I'll go for what in my opinion will likely happen. Whether all or most the invited girls are working the market or not, I believe similar to the Terrible Fiesta, there will be a horde of local heroes who has zero intention of taking the chicas out but non stop occupy them and cock block actual intent mongers. Doesn't mean you can't still get the chicas attention but my. 02 cents is unless you like that sort of meat market, it may not be your cup of tea

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

The Club is Hippo

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on this? Here is the link.

http://www.bgfiestas.com/

It appears to be on December 11th. It seems a lot like the "Terrible Fiesta" but that is on December 13th. I wanted to check out the Terrible fiesta but my time in BA didn't align with it. Then I read a helpful report by Mpexy saying it was a waste of time and money so I gave up on it. Has anyone ever been to one of BG Fiestas? Does anyone know anything about it?
    The club in the pictures is Hippo so it's going to be the same thing as going to Hippo on a good night, actually a great night but the girls are going to have serious GPS that night; worse than any other night of the year. There won't be any Live Sex Acts between men and women and there will be an occasional Tranny to fuck up your lunch!

All You Can Eat Pizza and Empanadas! WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT?

For 400p I think I can get my fill of pizzas and empanadas ANYWHERE! Oh, I forgot, you get a drink of your choice.

What a joke! Who gives a shit about cheap SHIT FOOD when your there to fuck some young girl up the ass?

It will be an eye full of hookers and a fun time but don't expect it to be a free-for-all-fuck-fest and don't expect it to be inexpensive.

TL

Much better than a "Terrible Fiesta" ( Terrible Fiesta ) . Same thing .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Baries Girls Fiesta

Does anybody have any info on this? Here is the link.

http://www.bgfiestas.com/

It appears to be on December 11th. It seems a lot like the "Terrible Fiesta" but that is on December 13th. I wanted to check out the Terrible fiesta but my time in BA didn't align with it. Then I read a helpful report by Mpexy saying it was a waste of time and money so I gave up on it. Has anyone ever been to one of BG Fiestas? Does anyone know anything about it?

Posting Limitations