Thread: A Chica's Badge of Honor

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    I guess the best way to live is with 2 suitcases.

And if you collect things, when you move out of the country. Just sell them off at throwaway prices.

Its damn easy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

One of the things I liked most about living in Argentina was renting fucking EVERYTHING. Living in those fully furnished apartments, dishes, pots and pans, appliances, stereo, linens and ALL utilities included. Maid was included at a few places. Then rent pussy on top of that. Everything I owned fit in two suitcases. I did that in Europe for a while too. Assets are actually liabilities a lot of the time.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I sure wish I had one to sell!

Pussy. The ONLY thing that I know of that you can sell today but tomorrow it's still yours!

TL
    LOL. 0621, the 1st coffee is still going downrange, and I had a good laugh, nice start to the day.

I Could'nt Be More Right!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanee  [View Original Post]
    You couldn't be more wrong. You might rent pussy. You might even lease pussy. But you will never own it. Try taking possession of it. Remember John Wayne Bobbit. Just remember the first rule of economics. Never buy anything that as it ages it loses value.

Romanee
    I'm talking about the Money Maker on a Chica, the ONLY thing in life that she can sell one day and the next day it's still hers! PUSSY!

TL

I'm loving this

I remember a Chica that would go to Western Union about 10 times a month to COLLECT her "Boyfriend's" monthly stipend! 10 different boyfriends!

Pussy. The ONLY thing that I know of that you can sell today but tomorrow it's still yours!

TL
    Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanee  [View Original Post]
    You couldn't be more wrong. You might rent pussy. You might even lease pussy. But you will never own it. Try taking possession of it. Remember John Wayne Bobbit. Just remember the first rule of economics. Never buy anything that as it ages it loses value.

Romanee
    Same goes for materialistic goods, nice clothes, cars, electronics, etc.

Damn Women

I remember a Chica that would go to Western Union about 10 times a month to COLLECT her "Boyfriend's" monthly stipend! 10 different boyfriends!

TL

Romanee

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Romanee For This Post:

Damn Women

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Yep seen that a few times in Rio back in the Help days. A big one in Thailand is how many "sponsors" (guys sending her money, from whatever country he lives in, every month) the girl has.
    I remember a Chica that would go to Western Union about 10 times a month to COLLECT her "Boyfriend's" monthly stipend! 10 different boyfriends !

TL

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

A Chica's Badge of Honor :

When a girl grabs a John at the club Level and promptly returns within 48 minutes with a Smirk on her face; basically telling her co-workers that she got the dude off in 15 minutes and she's ready to score again!

A type of "Badge of Honor" Amongst Thieves; trying to one-up the rest of the Chicas!

I have seen it a million times.

Have you seen that?

TL
    Yep seen that a few times in Rio back in the Help days. A big one in Thailand is how many "sponsors" (guys sending her money, from whatever country he lives in, every month) the girl has.

A Chica's Badge of Honor

A Chica's Badge of Honor :

When a girl grabs a John at the club Level and promptly returns within 48 minutes with a Smirk on her face; basically telling her co-workers that she got the dude off in 15 minutes and she's ready to score again!

A type of "Badge of Honor" Amongst Thieves; trying to one-up the rest of the Chicas!

I have seen it a million times.

Have you seen that?

TL

Posting Limitations