Thread: CFK Fighting prostitution in Argentina

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by SimpleWrangler
    Make it legal and tax it! She needs the money to support her son.

U. N. Commission Calls for Legalizing Prostitution Worldwide

http://v2cnsnews.cloud.clearpathhosting.com/node/568868

6 months old, but interesting. Sorry if it's posted elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Its because, they bribed their way. Lot of big shots were involved in this case. I have been following it very closely.
    Bribes in Argentina? No way!

(just kidding)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Madaho For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Fighting prostitution in Argentina is like fighting mosquitos in Honduras. Some people say that latina women have been putas ever since Cortés and Pizarro but I say it goes farther back than that. What did the first tribe that Cortés encountered do? Gave him twenty women / slaves / hookers. So that shit was already going on. In Argentina you had all the Italians going over to pick grapes since the season were opposite and they sure did not bring their wives. Solution? Hookers. CFK has been a lot more bat shit crazy since Nestor bought the farm so maybe she needs some cock. Where is Capt Dave when we need him? That guy would fuck anything so if we hook him up with Cristina maybe she will shut the fuck up for a while.

Or not.
    LOL!

Tsk, tsk.

Sure do miss Oro though.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNightExcur  [View Original Post]
    So are the girls who work in PV here in BA there by their own will?

I don't want to be a part of any sex trafficking!
    Wow, you really are naive, aren't you?

Let me paint the picture for you: The "authorities" raid an establishment and subsequently interrogate the girls that were caught working there at that moment. Of course the girls are scared of getting into trouble, so they start claiming that they're not really putas and that they were forced to work there against their will, etc., etc., etc., which is of course exactly what the police and the NGO's want to hear.

Get it?

In 10 years in Argentina, I've never met, and I've never met any other guys who have met, any girl in any club, privado or website who told me that she was being forced to work against her will. Surely it happens, but I would guess that it's something less than a 1-in-a-thousand occurrence.

Thanks,

Jackson

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Fighting prostitution in Argentina is like fighting mosquitos in Honduras. Some people say that latina women have been putas ever since Cortés and Pizarro but I say it goes farther back than that. What did the first tribe that Cortés encountered do? Gave him twenty women / slaves / hookers. So that shit was already going on. In Argentina you had all the Italians going over to pick grapes since the season were opposite and they sure did not bring their wives. Solution? Hookers. CFK has been a lot more bat shit crazy since Nestor bought the farm so maybe she needs some cock. Where is Capt Dave when we need him? That guy would fuck anything so if we hook him up with Cristina maybe she will shut the fuck up for a while.

Or not.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't being critical of you. BUT. LOL.

It is a puta board. No victims here.

I Am Laying On The Floor Laighing My Ass Off. IALOTFLMAO. Monger on dude. Toymann
    LOL, just trying to put it out there KWIM haha

Sorry dude. Left the F out

Yeah it's a joke in a sense that I care, but still monger. Having morals is another story. Not everything is about myself, there is a bigger world out there that I can care about.

What does the IALOT stand for? Haha
    Wasn't being critical of you. BUT. LOL.

It is a puta board. No victims here.

I Am Laying On The Floor Laighing My Ass Off. IALOTFLMAO. Monger on dude. Toymann

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    What a joke. This is a chat board about nailing putas. Your are joke! IALOTLMAO! Bad Toymann. LOL!
    Yeah it's a joke in a sense that I care, but still monger. Having morals is another story. Not everything is about myself, there is a bigger world out there that I can care about.

What does the IALOT stand for? Haha

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LateNightExcur For This Post:

Puts my heart to rest? WTF!

Glad to hear this, puts my heart at rest.
    What a joke. This is a chat board about nailing putas. Your are joke! IALOTLMAO! Bad Toymann. LOL!

What a shocker!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    The 13 accused in the kidnapping and trafficking of Marita Veron have just been found not guilty.
    All bullshit political in Argentina never plays out. Monger on all. Toymann

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Messed up

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Its because, they bribed their way. Lot of big shots were involved in this case. I have been following it very closely.
    Although that's messed up, it's hard not to say money runs everything (most things).

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LateNightExcur For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    The 13 accused in the kidnapping and trafficking of Marita Veron have just been found not guilty.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The Majority of the girls that you would meet do it because they want to but not all of them.

TL
    Glad to hear this, puts my heart at rest.

Posting Limitations