This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    This has been puzzling me until now. I figured that their men know about it and allow them to do it since they bring in denero? Interesting.
    Very true, they take the money their women earn and go and spend it on other women. It keeps the economy rolling!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The recent results of a social media survey show that of all the Latin American Females the Argentines are the most unfaithful and I think we have all seen this or see this on a daily basis, the majority of the Privado girls and Indies having boyfriends that think that their girls work at restaurants or as housekeepers, etc, etc.

I know I've been on the good end of the cheating many times!

TL
    This has been puzzling me until now. I figured that their men know about it and allow them to do it since they bring in denero? Interesting.

Argentine Females The Most Unfaithful Latins

The recent results of a social media survey show that of all the Latin American Females the Argentines are the most unfaithful and I think we have all seen this or see this on a daily basis, the majority of the Privado girls and Indies having boyfriends that think that their girls work at restaurants or as housekeepers, etc, etc.

I know I've been on the good end of the cheating many times!

TL

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations