This blog is moderated by Member #3320
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Actually it's 122 fucking degrees! To hot to Fuck!

TL
    And now it is a perfect 70 degrees after a downpour at 0530. All the dog shit has been washed to the sea and maybe for a few hours, peace and quiet: Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you fucks because I have seven different kinds of designer marijuana and a huge bottle of ice cold imported vodka. And it is not 110 degrees here.
    Actually it's 122 fucking degrees! To hot to Fuck!

TL

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you fucks because I have seven different kinds of designer marijuana and a huge bottle of ice cold imported vodka. And it is not 110 degrees here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

6. 12-25-12 00:02

Ignore function

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    Being called a "rookie monger" by Toymann is a badge of honor. Wear it long and wear it well.

Tres3
    So easy to use and so valuable.

Click Name of person--> click "View Profile"--> Click "Add to Ignore List". Simple way to solve a long term problem with any poster you don't want to see.

Rookie Monger

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Will be with family and friends, pretending I'm having a good time, but inside I'll be a wreck after being called a rookie monger by Toymann.

Happy Holidays to everyone!
    Being called a "rookie monger" by Toymann is a badge of honor. Wear it long and wear it well.

Tres3

Will be with family and friends, pretending I'm having a good time, but inside I'll be a wreck after being called a rookie monger by Toymann.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Just curious!
    On a five hour drive to visit family. Thinking about all the chicas I had fun with on my recent visit, and figuring out how soon I can get back to BA. Starting to put together a summary of what I got up to, so I can pay back the board for the good information I took from it while I was here. Merry Christmas to all AP members!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucas90 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    You still have tonight and all day tomorrow but the 24th and 25th are a tough call. I know a few that will work early afternoon till about 4pm on the 24th. And will work on the 25th. After 6pm.

Happy Holidays To All!

TL
    Thanks for the insights TL. I think I will skip BA for this time and need to visit soon. The exchange rate is just too tempting. Have a wonderful holidays.

Tough Call

Quote Originally Posted by Akatl  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to decide if 1 extra day of layover in BA on the 24th is worth it or not. Any helps are appreciated.
    You still have tonight and all day tomorrow but the 24th and 25th are a tough call. I know a few that will work early afternoon till about 4pm on the 24th. And will work on the 25th. After 6pm.

Happy Holidays To All!

TL

Christmas Holidays

My non pro platonic gfs have invited me home to spend Christmas with their families.

Considering.
    I will be doing the same, except in the the USA. I fly out of sunny Florida to cold Rhode Island early on 23 December. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the mongers in AP land.

Tres3

No Cabs After 9:30pm.

Just curious!
    Just a few things you should know about Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve in BA.

At around 9:30 it will become impossible to find a cab, even a Radio Taxi will NOT come and get you; you will see them driving down the street but they won't stop, they are going home and they won't reappear till about 3am. So if you think it might be cool to go have dinner and a show out in Puerto Madero or wherever you can count on being there before 9 and staying till maybe 4am.

The above scenario applies to New Year's Eve equally.

TL.

No Buses, Trains or Subtes either.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Are chicas mostly gone this week?

I am trying to decide if 1 extra day of layover in BA on the 24th is worth it or not. Any helps are appreciated.

At home with my 4 year old son, opening lots of presents, watching movies and eating too much roast turkey and chocolate (not at the same time!).

My non pro platonic gfs have invited me home to spend Christmas with their families.

Considering.

Not Sure

Just curious!
    This may be the first time in my life that I am going to be alone on Christmas, no Resto-Bar Party, no Chica Party and maybe no party at my ex-girlfriend's house; she's still not sure about what happened the last time we were together. Damn, best place in town for New Year's Eve and Christmas Eve too!

If I'm alone I'm going to cook my dog an entire Lomo with Mushroom Cream Sauce.

She deserves it!

TL

P. S. The $100. 00 to $200. 00 DOLLAR dinner parties at some of the Resto-Bars are no fun and not a good deal if your by yourself.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations