Thread: Cigar Eric MIA

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by El Perro
    Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    If it's true then RIP.

He often had an evening routine sitting at the tables in front of Exedra, he was always friendly to me when I'd stop by. Typically on my way to one of the clubs in Centro, which by my last trip in 2017 was down to 977 Marcelo TdeA.
    Sadly it is true. Confirmed by a long time friend of Cigar Eric's in New York.

If it's true then RIP.

He often had an evening routine sitting at the tables in front of Exedra, he was always friendly to me when I'd stop by. Typically on my way to one of the clubs in Centro, which by my last trip in 2017 was down to 977 Marcelo TdeA.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    I did some Facebook research today and a former employee of Cigar Eric posted that Cigar recently died. No details at all and I haven't seen any obituaries mentioning this in New York. His health had been poor for some time.
    Sad news. I recall hanging with CE in Bs As many moons ago. RIP.

Unfortunate news !

Quote Originally Posted by Retired66  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Perro for the sad news on Eric.
    He's not Dead!

He's in the "Monger's Paradise" knocking the Stuffing out of anything that Moves!

Will be missed and entered into the Monger's Hall of Fame !

The Stories shall keep his Legacy amongst Us !

Saludos and Salud Amigo!

Sincerely,

TL.

I did some Facebook research today and a former employee of Cigar Eric posted that Cigar recently died. No details at all and I haven't seen any obituaries mentioning this in New York. His health had been poor for some time.
    Thanks Perro for the sad news on Eric.

RIP Cigar

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

THE PHOENIX Will Rise Again ! Like The South! ( Joke!) Sorta

I have been receiving e-mail and P.Ms and Whatsapp messages from Friends of "Ours" that are dying to visit and asking for the usual guidance and recommendations lately and I would Like to take this opportunity to Thank Everyone for your Time and Effort to make Contact with me and to make Absolutely certain that I have a Great Day!

Many Thanks Amigos and sincerely appreciated! I honestly mean that!

And I have been digging up some "OLD" friend's pictures of intense interest that I haven't seen in much too long Boys!

None of us really have!

Unfortunately I have to RESIZE every picture ! So Coming Soon!

At Your SERVICE , haven't had a single drop of Alcohol in 7 years , I am a NEW MAN ! But I can FAKE IT pretty damn good!

STAY HEALTHY BROTHERS!

Please feel free to contact me for ABSOLUTELY anything that you can think of! ANYTHING THAT's at least a second over 17!

Sincerely,

TL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 225209_185610254822155_7406269_n (3).jpg‎   party1.jpg‎  

Guide

Don't forget to contact TejanoLibre when you get back.

theonlyramiro@hotmail.com

Whatsapp :

+54911 3 799 5698.

Thanks Perro for the update on Eric. Back 3 yrs ago i think the blue dollar and regular dollar was very close in value, but as you said 160 is great. I checked a few web sites and wa quoted a range of 4-6K for 1 hr full service, that's about $25 to $40.

I cant wait for COVID end, maybe in a few months.

Eric has some health issues. As for the currency rate, today the Blue dollar was at 160 to 1. Bring dollars!
    Thanks Perro for the update on Eric. Back 3 yrs ago i think the blue dollar and regular dollar was very close in value, but as you said 160 is great. I checked a few web sites and wa quoted a range of 4-6K for 1 hr full service, that's about $25 to $40.

I cant wait for COVID end,maybe in a few months.

I was in B.A. In Dec 2017 and ran into Eric at exceda and was surprised he remembered me from back in 2008. He seemed to have slowed down considerably but his memory was good.

Can i ask....What kind of mess was he dealing with health, his apartment, imigration?

As soon as this COVID shit is lifted im planning to get back to B.A ,especially with the currency rate at 84.00+ to 1. I remember 3 years ago was 3.7 to 1.
    Eric has some health issues. As for the currency rate, today the Blue dollar was at 160 to 1. Bring dollars!

Many years later and the same incommunicado Cigar Eric. I get no response from any telephone numbers. His health has not been good for awhile now and he's in his 80s. My impression from our last talk was that he rarely leaves his house.

If anybody has any info as to how he's making out let me know.
    I was in B.A. In Dec 2017 and ran into Eric at exceda and was surprised he remembered me from back in 2008. He seemed to have slowed down considerably but his memory was good.

Can i ask....What kind of mess was he dealing with health, his apartment, imigration?

As soon as this COVID shit is lifted im planning to get back to B.A ,especially with the currency rate at 84.00+ to 1. I remember 3 years ago was 3.7 to 1.

Has anybody been in contact with Cigar Eric lately? I have tried the many phone numbers I have for him for weeks and no response. I imagine the mess he was left with was a real trial for him, but I figured by this time he would be answering his phone, or at least returning voice mail messages. And, being PC less, there's no way to contact him via email.

Any word would be appreciated.
    Many years later and the same incommunicado Cigar Eric. I get no response from any telephone numbers. His health has not been good for awhile now and he's in his 80s. My impression from our last talk was that he rarely leaves his house.

If anybody has any info as to how he's making out let me know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't count on it.
    A big THANKS to Sportsman for his investigative reporting.

Now if we could get pictures.

Jackpot

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Is he going to join us again at the FKK's next summer?

ROTFLMAO!

Jax
    I wouldn't count on it.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman  [View Original Post]
    I just got off the phone with Eric. He is still dealing to restore his house and will be for months ahead.
    Is he going to join us again at the FKK's next summer?

ROTFLMAO!

Jax

Posting Limitations