Thread: Laura The Spanish Teacher

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

Thanks WT!

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    These threads will get you lost.

Jackson, they are getting so confusing. Fix them!

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...l=1#post423474
    Thanks WT but she wants her phone numbers kept PRIVATE.

I'm sure her e-mails are ok but I will ask her.

Happy New Year!

TL

Laura

These threads will get you lost.

Jackson, they are getting so confusing. Fix them!

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...l=1#post423474

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Laura the Spanish Teacher.

Some of you have been asking me for the contact info for my friend Laura, a very qualified Spanish Teacher that lived in the States for about 8 years I think.

Anyway, I have known her for about 8 years and I just asked her if she is still taking on "New" students and she said that she is available starting in January. From what I remember she teaches Spanish out of her house when she is not teaching English to the Argie Execs at I. B. M, Microsoft, etc at their respective offices here in BA. I can tell you that she is an excellent teacher and luch or dinner companion also.

NOT a WORKING girl but a great person, fun and friendly and presentable. I don't know what her rates are but years ago it was something like maybe $100. 00 pesos for about 1. 5 hours of 1 on 1 Spanish Classes; I guess you guys can talk to her and work that out. She asked me not to publish her private numbers but If you send me a PM I can give you her contact info.

Thanks,

TL.

P. S. She's also an attractive older woman but that's just a bonus.

Laura The Spanish Teacher

Laura the Spanish Teacher.

Some of you have been asking me for the contact info for my friend Laura, a very qualified Spanish Teacher that lived in the States for about 8 years I think.

Anyway, I have known her for about 8 years and I just asked her if she is still taking on "New" students and she said that she is available starting in January. From what I remember she teaches Spanish out of her house when she is not teaching English to the Argie Execs at I. B. M, Microsoft, etc at their respective offices here in BA. I can tell you that she is an excellent teacher and luch or dinner companion also.

NOT a WORKING girl but a great person, fun and friendly and presentable. I don't know what her rates are but years ago it was something like maybe $100. 00 pesos for about 1. 5 hours of 1 on 1 Spanish Classes; I guess you guys can talk to her and work that out. She asked me not to publish her private numbers but If you send me a PM I can give you her contact info.

Thanks,

TL.

P. S. She's also an attractive older woman but that's just a bonus.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations