Thread: Friendship vs pussy

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Stranger

Very True!

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    Before any mission make sure you and your team has clear objectives and rules of engagement. If some target is to be left alone it is vital that all the team is aware of this and the reason for it. Obviously these rules have to be communicated in a clear manner with a sober head, rules made while drunk may case confusion at vital moments!

If undue pressure is felt and valor or loyalty is put into question the manly thing to do is not to bend to the pressure, like Nancy Reagan said; just say no!

If you make a judgment in a reduced state of mind that case you pain and suffering the macho thing to do is not to cry like a 9-year-old girl that lost her Barbie doll and blaming everybody else.

If several team members in an equal reduced state of conciseness makes a fatal lack of judgment it is unfair to blame only one part before all acts and circumstances are investigated, and a neutral part is involved.

An honest apology deserves a sincere evaluation of all facts and circumstances as they appeared in the heat of battle.

If you tell a working girl you really like and spend much time with that you have no problems with her going with your friend, she will think you use that as an excuse to screw somebody else. It does not increase your value points in her eyes!

When you bring a girl to a restaurant, give her half a bottle of red vine and 3 shots and she tells you she starts to feel drunk the smartest thing to do is not to take her to a bar and give her 5-6 glasses more of GT! It is also not too sensible to go with her to a disco after that. At the disco giving her 4-5 glasses more of vodka borders of you being a retard!

When girl after a time appears from the restroom dizzy and confused and disappears into the VIP section, where the grumpy bouncer won't let you in, it does not necessary mean she hates you and want to hurt you.

When coming home angry and drunk; before flaming her for the world, sending her angry messages, deleting her numbers, burning her pictures and taking out your voodoo doll of her (with the BIG needles!) , it will make sense to get her part of the story.

Maybe she got so drunk and confused she went to the only place she knew in the disco, the VIP section. Then got home not understanding WTF happened and spent the next day she was suppose to see her mother of home to Paraguay on her knees in her apartment hugging her toilet.

An honest apology deserves a sincere evaluation of all facts and circumstances as they appeared in the heat of battle; this applies to working girls too!

And finely; it is wise to get all fact before you pass judgment on somebody!

Alcohol has been banned in nearly every country at one time or another. Some religions still ban it. There is a reason for this! (Not that it will stop me drinking, but surprise–surprise; it has some negative consequences!).

Postscript:

After I was done burning numbers, throwing away toothbrushes (jeje). And abusing my voodoo dolls with needles, I KNEW this would be a bad day!

I opened a bottle of vodka and after posting my frustration on the board about my worst day ever! (jeje, suuuuure!) I was blaming the universe for my sufferings and desperately pleading for the mother ship; 'BEEM ME UP SCOTTY; THIS PLANET HATES ME! ' Then I achieved what just might be AP mongering association's speed-record for home delivery.

I texted my favorite girl and she were home. Then at 05:07 I asked is she could come to my place, at 05:13 I got a reply she was outside the door! She left my place in the afternoon.

Turned out to be a really-really good day in the end.

I also made it up with the girl from the disco and we had a dinner yesterday and she left my place at noon today, I told her to go since I knew I needed to get this down on the board so my friends don't think I am under a bridge at porte madro with a bottle of vodka hugging my inner little girl, jeje.

Like Doppelganger has said many times; even the worst day I ever had in this town was great!

Stranger out (reporting directly from the frontline)
    Thanks!

There is a LOT of truth to what you are saying or are trying to say yet there are a few people that can't seem to get it at times. I hope that they will come to understand their mistakes and misunderstandings as I have come to understand my own. I must agree that alcohol tends to cloud one's judgement at times and I readily admit that EVERY bad decision that I have ever made in my life was made while I was drunk or on a "Roid Rage!"

The difference is that I have made direct apologies to everyone whenever I have caused a problem yet there is one person that owes me an apology.

I hope he knows who he is and realizes his bad judgement next time he's down here. I'm willing to "Pardon Him."

Thanks,

Sorry I missed you this time!

TL

After action rapport / lessons learned:

Before any mission make sure you and your team has clear objectives and rules of engagement. If some target is to be left alone it is vital that all the team is aware of this and the reason for it. Obviously these rules have to be communicated in a clear manner with a sober head, rules made while drunk may case confusion at vital moments!

If undue pressure is felt and valor or loyalty is put into question the manly thing to do is not to bend to the pressure, like Nancy Reagan said; just say no!

If you make a judgment in a reduced state of mind that case you pain and suffering the macho thing to do is not to cry like a 9-year-old girl that lost her Barbie doll and blaming everybody else.

If several team members in an equal reduced state of conciseness makes a fatal lack of judgment it is unfair to blame only one part before all acts and circumstances are investigated, and a neutral part is involved.

An honest apology deserves a sincere evaluation of all facts and circumstances as they appeared in the heat of battle.

If you tell a working girl you really like and spend much time with that you have no problems with her going with your friend, she will think you use that as an excuse to screw somebody else. It does not increase your value points in her eyes!

When you bring a girl to a restaurant, give her half a bottle of red vine and 3 shots and she tells you she starts to feel drunk the smartest thing to do is not to take her to a bar and give her 5-6 glasses more of GT! It is also not too sensible to go with her to a disco after that. At the disco giving her 4-5 glasses more of vodka borders of you being a retard!

When girl after a time appears from the restroom dizzy and confused and disappears into the VIP section, where the grumpy bouncer won't let you in, it does not necessary mean she hates you and want to hurt you.

When coming home angry and drunk; before flaming her for the world, sending her angry messages, deleting her numbers, burning her pictures and taking out your voodoo doll of her (with the BIG needles!) , it will make sense to get her part of the story.

Maybe she got so drunk and confused she went to the only place she knew in the disco, the VIP section. Then got home not understanding WTF happened and spent the next day she was suppose to see her mother of home to Paraguay on her knees in her apartment hugging her toilet.

An honest apology deserves a sincere evaluation of all facts and circumstances as they appeared in the heat of battle; this applies to working girls too!

And finely; it is wise to get all fact before you pass judgment on somebody!

Alcohol has been banned in nearly every country at one time or another. Some religions still ban it. There is a reason for this! (Not that it will stop me drinking, but surprise–surprise; it has some negative consequences!).

Postscript:

After I was done burning numbers, throwing away toothbrushes (jeje). And abusing my voodoo dolls with needles, I KNEW this would be a bad day!

I opened a bottle of vodka and after posting my frustration on the board about my worst day ever! (jeje, suuuuure!) I was blaming the universe for my sufferings and desperately pleading for the mother ship; 'BEEM ME UP SCOTTY; THIS PLANET HATES ME! ' Then I achieved what just might be AP mongering association's speed-record for home delivery.

I texted my favorite girl and she were home. Then at 05:07 I asked is she could come to my place, at 05:13 I got a reply she was outside the door! She left my place in the afternoon.

Turned out to be a really-really good day in the end.

I also made it up with the girl from the disco and we had a dinner yesterday and she left my place at noon today, I told her to go since I knew I needed to get this down on the board so my friends don't think I am under a bridge at porte madro with a bottle of vodka hugging my inner little girl, jeje.

Like Doppelganger has said many times; even the worst day I ever had in this town was great!

Stranger out (reporting directly from the frontline)

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    For almost 3 weeks!

No swat team this time is rule 1.
    Jax when did you say those cattle prods I am to use for stranger / gh management are arriving from the states?

Administrator

Venues: 398
    For almost 3 weeks!

Thank You.

For almost 3 weeks!

Sandbags!

Never make someone that considers you an option a priority.

Your real wingman will be Ave next month.
    Stranger and GH in the house at the same time! Somebody please send me sandbags so I can barricade the house!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Never make someone that considers you an option a priority.

Your real wingman will be Ave next month.

The hits keep coming!

Just had probably the worst experiences of my life, all are connected of course, but seriously this takes the biscuit!

Can't even post it on the board; have to come in the book!

Won't be posting more for a while now but I will be alive and kicking soon!

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago, while I was living in the former party house in Vicente Lopez that we called "The Mansion", I developed a policy regarding the chicas that visitors to BA were seeing:

Regardless of whatever they told me, if they had "dated" her two or more times, I would refrain from "dating" her myself.

This practice has served me well in avoiding issues with the many guys I've met here over the years.

I know that this may seem pointless to the hardened BA monger, but there are just too many chicas out there to justify stepping on another guys toes.

Thanks,

Jackson
    I agree with you Jack and I have kept more or less the same rules. What I find difficult to understand is a monger placing a claim on a certain chica. I have seen it often with guys getting pissed off if his chica looked at someone else while she was with him or if his buddy tries to take her out. Come on! She is fucking you and hundreds of others for money! It's just a question of first come first served or who bids the higher. She's going to smile more at the guy with the fattest wallet.

I remember having this conversation with a friend (local guy) in Catto's. He was infatuated with a girl there. Alejandra I think her name was. A skinny, sultry, sex-starved looking Argi. I think TL will remember her.

My friend had called her and told her he would be there at such and such time. I went with him and while we had a few drinks I offered her more than I knew my friend could pay. She didn't doubt a second.

After she had changed I walked out with her and once in the street I gave her the money and told her to go home. I walked straight back in to the club, sat with my friend and negotiated another chica for him. I just did it to prove to him a point which, happily, he understood.

They are all (and in my best Welsh accent) WHOARSE. Never, ever fall in love with them or think they are yours!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    And then after no sleep but much alcohol and depression you realiz you lost the best girl you found in ages and you think, hmmm I would not do that to my wingman!

Stranger
    A few years ago, while I was living in the former party house in Vicente Lopez that we called "The Mansion", I developed a policy regarding the chicas that visitors to BA were seeing:

Regardless of whatever they told me, if they had "dated" her two or more times, I would refrain from "dating" her myself.

This practice has served me well in avoiding issues with the many guys I've met here over the years.

I know that this may seem pointless to the hardened BA monger, but there are just too many chicas out there to justify stepping on another guys toes.

Thanks,

Jackson

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Back on top!

This being BA I got the personality, the girl next door and the hottest girl on the local board texting me! Do not take long to get happy in this town! (Obviously the hottest girl on the local board is G2's girl, hey but it is good to know she still wants me

THIS will be a good day!

Stranger

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Flying solo!

Shit, lost all my phone numbers, and I actually did have the number of lots of lots of girls(a few crazy, shining kind of loca.) but guys brag, I did have the black book!

Next few days will be kamikaze no limit in anything kind of a party!

Think it will be ok.

Stranger

Later, same day

And then after no sleep but much alcohol and depression you realiz you lost the best girl you found in ages and you think, hmmm I would not do that to my wingman!

Stranger

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Friendship vs pussy

When you connect your wingman with an endless supply of really pretty girls, but he insists that he wants the one and only you really like and think is special, and put the friendship on the scale, your obviously choice are friendships!

But for me knowing the magic is broken, she is just another working girl, I feel my illusions are broken again and I frankly feel like shit!

It will not affect our friendship, but do not challenge me. I do the walk!

Stranger

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Posting Limitations