Thread: Where to find Estefania?

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Hejasi
    You mentioned you give her phone a call through skype (land phone isn't working). I assumed you are calling from a rental property in BA that does not allow cell phone call. When you tried to call on SKYPE, did you convert the cell phone prefix from 15 to 911? The number to call should be +54-911-5804-7673.

Since I was bored

I checked up on her. Last review was from August on local boards. She does BBBJ and while they say anal is on the menu neither tapped the ass. She looks just like her photos. She has an incall in Recoletta. Giving the normal "penthouse forums" writing style used by pertenyos, I would say her service is congenial, but not PSE. Professional, not mechanical. Nobody says a bad thing about her but also there are no GREAT things written. Normally one expects even mediocre xps to sound like the fucking Clytemnestra put on Agamemnon after he got back to Argos, but these guys say, she wasn't good, wasn't bad. Personally I think that's Argie code for "weak blowjob, just kinda laid there while I fucked her but she's a redhead and we don't have many of those so I liked it."

TOFTT and let us know.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

When are you coming?

Trying to set dates up in advance can be difficult. If you're coming here the inability of most argies to see even 10 minutes into the future is something you need to adjust to. Also after you get here you most likely won't be able to call her from your hotel. If you're going to be here a couple days, buy a cheap cell phone, call, and have her come over. There is a shortage of red heads here but the body type is easy to find.

Does your SKPYE account have a phone number assigned to it? If not your call will come across as private number on the receiving end's caller's I'd and some phones do not accept calls with private numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejasi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this girl.

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...4-7673_726.htm

Is active? I tried to give her phone a call through skype (land phone isn't working) , and I couldn't get through.
    I don't know but it might be that Skype to cell numbers just doesn't work. Also this is vacation time and many girls take time off. Assuming your land line will work soon I guess I'd just wait. Or rent / buy a cell phone. A nice thing about a cell phone is that you can send the girls a text message. If your Spanish pronunciation sucks, like mine does, texting is better than talking.

Bob

Where to find Estefania?

Anyone know if this girl http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...4-7673_726.htm Is active? I tried to give her phone a call through skype (land phone isn't working) , and I couldn't get through.

Posting Limitations