Thread: Pamelita

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Pamela

Meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela  [View Original Post]
    Hi friends I like sun.
    Hello Pamela. I like what I see in your post. Curious if you might be available for this Friday night. Me. Fit and sand mid-40's male, professional and regular traveler to Argentina for work and play. Please get back with me with specifics on rates (to my hotel), services and anything else of interest. Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Hi friends

Hi friends I like sun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PicsArt_1422038326585.jpg‎   PicsArt_1422038261280.jpg‎  

I am the perfect GFE porteņa

VIP LUXURY INDEPENDENT MODEL UNIVERSITY STUDY.

Pics and selfies / gallery / faq / about me and +info.

In my blogspot contact to my email.

I am the perfect GFE companion for the busy executive who wants to get away from his hectic schedule to a relaxing, enjoyable environment. I am sweet and easy going so you will find yourself immediately comfortable. Your time with me will be very satisfying. I am accommodating, playful, and always pleasant. I will cater to your needs, and can always dancing if you desire.

Confirmation meet.

Contact me by phone my international number. I have what's App / sms.

Do not callme // ONLY just text or whatsapp /.

I do not answer calls that I can be with my family, with friends or at work FORMAL.

OWO (Oral without condom).

O-Level (Oral sex).

CIM (Come in mouth).

COB (Come on body).

DFK (Deep french kissing).

A-Level (Anal sex).

Anal Rimming (Licking anus).

69 (69 sex position).

Striptease / Lapdance.

Erotic massage.

Couples.

GFE (Girlfriend experience).

Threesome.

Sex toys.

LT (Long Time; Usually overnight).

I am a very feminine, delicate, sensual beauty, with a sexy, youthful look. I stand 1. 60 cm 48 kg 6. 5 us foot with blonde hair, mesmerizing eyes, a 34 b-24-34 slim, tight figure, with soft, silky skin, I'm not surgery natural tits, no babes not mom. My body is toned, and firm from the healthy. And to much friendly hot.

Xoxo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PicsArt_1420645108844.jpg‎   PicsArt_1420585170899.jpg‎   PicsArt_1420645189319.jpg‎   PicsArt_1420585146267.jpg‎  

4. 03-12-14 07:34

Too bad

Do not callme // ONLY just text or whatsapp /.

I do not answer calls that I can be with my family, with friends or at work FORMAL.

Pamela.

Attachment 28987
    Well since I rent an apartment, don't text or whatsapp I guess I'll miss out.

Don

For my boys

Sexy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Foto1373.jpg
Views:	723
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	28966

Yo soy un viejo cliente suyo y recuerdo lo maravilloso que eres

Hola Pamelita Maybe you remember me I am Peter from Australia, I was one of your first clients from AP so you mentioned.

In two weeks I will be back in BA and will be calling you xxxx.

AP and fellow mongers love your site and valuable information.

This trip I like to attend one of your Saturday night events.

Keep up the great work per row.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ped Row For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Pamelita several times and I've always found her to be quite charming and very enthusiastic, so much so that I consider her as possible GF material. However, when I hear a girl constantly talking about "her health" and "how important her health is", I know these are code words for "I will never stop insisting that you use a condom no matter how long you've been seeing me and no matter how exclusive our relationship may be, even if you support me 100% and I don't have to work.".

I quietly withdrew my patronage, but she's still a 1st class girl.

Thanks,
    Jax.
    I just had an epiphany reading this post. Thank you Sensei. This comment is not reflection on Pamelita who I have never met. Comment probably should be reposted in the Chica Management thread.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Then why bother? There are too many other girls around!
    Totally agree.

Administrator

Venues: 397
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    What is the point in wasting time with chicas who can't take a minute to check their messages?

This is a better response.

"I sent you a message 10 days ago. Since you haven't answered, I fucked 10 other girls and have no money left.".
    Thomaso276,

Her retort would be "Since you called and left your message 10 days ago, I've fucked 20 guys and now they have no money left.".

Thanks,

Jax.

Administrator

Venues: 397
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    And if you dare argue with her, she will admonish you with a flurry of messages explaining her virtues.
    I've seen Pamelita several times and I've always found her to be quite charming and very enthusiastic, so much so that I consider her as possible GF material. However, when I hear a girl constantly talking about "her health" and "how important her health is", I know these are code words for "I will never stop insisting that you use a condom no matter how long you've been seeing me and no matter how exclusive our relationship may be, even if you support me 100% and I don't have to work.".

I quietly withdrew my patronage, but she's still a 1st class girl.

Thanks,

Jax.

She usually expects only us $ and gets very upset if you try to negotiate in pesos. Well, she might take pesos, but if its exactly the current blue equivalent of the the us $ price she feels, she deserves.

And if you dare argue with her, she will admonish you with a flurry of messages explaining her virtues.
    What is the blue rate per virtue?

Here are some virtues I look for:

CIM, BBBJ, VIDEOS & PHOTOS, REAL LESBIAN ACTION, NO CLOCK WATCHING, DFK, DATY.

"I don't do that" is never uttered.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomaso276 For This Post:

She usually expects only us $ and gets very upset if you try to negotiate in pesos. Well, she might take pesos, but if its exactly the current blue equivalent of the the us $ price she feels, she deserves.

Then why bother? There are too many other girls around!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Good report dude

Pretty much what you would expect. Hopefully, some will get it. Monger on, Toymann.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    What is the point in wasting time with chicas who can't take a minute to check their messages?

This is a better response.

" I sent you a message 10 days ago. Since you haven't answered, I fucked 10 other girls and have no money left.".

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SilverStar  [View Original Post]
    She comes back Feb 5 '14.
    Jesus how many press secretaries does she have?

Who's next?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download.jpg‎  

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomaso276 For This Post:

Posting Limitations