Thread: Florida 868 14 H

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider  [View Original Post]
    Open on Florida or Crdoba address?????
    Neither. On San Martin. See the address listed in World Traveler's post.

There is clearly confusion because two different privados are being discussed on this thread. The privado on Cordoba is still at the same address. 1111 Cordoba piso 3.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Went by there today. Open. Bring some sort of ID as you'll need it to get by security in the lobby.
    Open on Florida or Córdoba address?????

Just checked and it is the same phone number they had at the Montevideo address. So yes, the same operation.
    Went by there today. Open. Bring some sort of ID as you'll need it to get by security in the lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Shows:

San Martin 793, Tel: 15-2602-4481.
    Just checked and it is the same phone number they had at the Montevideo address. So yes, the same operation.

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    I'd suggest the local forum (in Spanish).

Bob.
    Hi Bob.

I'm a newbie. Can you please give me some links to the local forums in Spanish?

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. But I can tell you that there is (or at least was for many years, and as recently as March of this year) a girl at lo de barby named Karla (or maybe Carla). And I believe that she was the only girl there who appeared on the Internet and only on TodoMasajes. But the photo that your link goes to does not look like her and is not the photo used by the lo de barby Karla I know. There's also a girl on TodoMasajes under the name Carla but she isn't the lo de Barby Karla either. Of course it is possible that there is a new Karla at lo de Barby and that she is the girl in your link.

If you are looking for lo de Barby and no one here can help you, I'd suggest the local forum (in Spanish). But the moderator there sometimes, maybe always, bans threads about a particular privado or massage place. In particular I have seen him ban threads about lo de Barby.

Bob.
    Thank you. I thought it looked like her but it has been several years now since I have been with Karla. Like you said, in the past, they have always used her picture with face hidden as their advertisement.

I don't know. But I can tell you that there is (or at least was for many years, and as recently as March of this year) a girl at lo de barby named Karla (or maybe Carla). And I believe that she was the only girl there who appeared on the Internet and only on TodoMasajes. But the photo that your link goes to does not look like her and is not the photo used by the lo de barby Karla I know. There's also a girl on TodoMasajes under the name Carla but she isn't the lo de Barby Karla either. Of course it is possible that there is a new Karla at lo de Barby and that she is the girl in your link.

If you are looking for lo de Barby and no one here can help you, I'd suggest the local forum (in Spanish). But the moderator there sometimes, maybe always, bans threads about a particular privado or massage place. In particular I have seen him ban threads about lo de Barby.

Bob.

Is this the link to their classified ad?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Shows:

If so they have moved again. They were on Montevideo but it may not have worked out for them. I was by there about three weeks ago and no one answered the bell.

Web page

Shows:

Brisa is no longer at the Esmeralda address. Moved to Montevideo, 500 block. I forget the exact address.

Brisa is no longer at the Esmerelda address. Moved to Montevideo, 500 block. I forget the exact address.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Sunday Maybe

Magic Hands

Libertador 930, piso 1, 1st elevator
    at Av. Callao, (Magic Hands). __ Masajistas. Prices: ______. Tel: 4813-3703,4811-3748. Hours: Monday to Sunday 9 am to 10 pm.
    http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...720#post436720
    http://www.magichandsonline.com/

Brisa Massage

Esmeralda 847, piso 12 H, at Paraguay. __ Masajistas, two shifts. Prices: ____p massage hour, ___p 90 min., p-___p extra for sex. Tel: 4314-0749, 4515-0213. Hours:24/7. www.brisamasaje.com.ar http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=4551.

Croix Vip

Maipu 378, piso 4, at Corrientes. 6 to 8 Masajistas. Prices: ___p Massage, __p clothes off, __p fora CBJ, __p for conventional Sex. Tel: 4393-8651,4328-9443. Hours: Monday to Friday 11 am to 9 pm, Saturday and Sunday 11:30 am to 8:30 pm.
    http://www.croixspa.com.ar/ http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ighlight=Maipu+378.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari123  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

As i will be there on weekend and the place is closed, looking for help.

Can somebody recommend a similar place where the service is available on weekends?

Thanks.

Ari.

Saturday Sunday?

Hello,

As i will be there on weekend and the place is closed, looking for help.

Can somebody recomend a similar place where the service is available on weekends?

Thanks.

Ari.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari123  [View Original Post]
    Its confirmed, Ex Florida 868 is now Cordoba 1111 3. Piso.

Same Mamasan and 5 girls left.ĺ

Place is a step down, but service is same.

1h / 1000,-Peso.

Ari.
    A step down but I like the new digs. Nice old building and done up well.

$700p the 1/2 hour for those interested.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Florida 869 -> cordoba 1111

Its confirmed, Ex Florida 868 is now Cordoba 1111 3. Piso.

Same Mamasan and 5 girls left.

Place is a step down, but service is same.

1h / 1000,-Peso.

Ari.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ari123 For This Post:

Posting Limitations