Thread: Florida 868 14 H

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the details. It gave a better insight. Is DFK (kissing) and BBBJ (bare back blow job) easy to get or does one have to negotiate hard for it with the girl?

Do you get full 1 hour everytime or the knock comes after 45 minutes?

Nearest subte station. Line C. San Martin is better or Lavalle?

Thanks
    Hi #3320!

I'll tell you a secret: I knew this website eons ago, when investigating the acronyms of abbreviations used here. Google was my friend, and still is.

About the abbreviations you ask about:

DFK: Yes, I would say 99% of the girls there are "french kissers". Deeply.

BBBJ: I get those two, although there are a couple of girls that tend to start that way and pull down a condom quite quickly and there is one I know of that does not provide when uncovered, so the percentage is 85.

If you look for both: Aryana is your choice, if you like her petite body type and don't mind the tattoo under her titties. I know I didn't mind even the piercing she sports now in her tongue.

You get the full hour. Or at least 55 minutes. I was a clockwatcher myself, until I relaxed there for good. I was never disappointed.

Also available, depending on the girl:

DATY, BBBJTC, completo (once again I know Aryana provides but never used her balloon knot) , FIV, MP,

In general, not proficient at massages, but they deliver nice XOXO and good value for money.

I leave now to an appointment with a masseuse from somewhere else. I'll keep you posted.

Cheerio,

F!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fangulo For This Post:

San Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin  [View Original Post]
    The building is between Paraguay and Cordoba. So it depends on where you are coming from. Good Luck. The review is accurate.
    San Martin is closer. But if you get off at the Lavalle stop you get to look at all the fine wahines while you walk to Barbies.

Difference in walking time between the two. 7 min. No major streets to cross from San Martin though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

The building is between Paraguay and Cordoba. So it depends on where you are coming from. Good Luck. The review is accurate.

Thank you for the details. It gave a better insight. Is DFK (kissing) and BBBJ (bare back blow job) easy to get or does one have to negotiate hard for it with the girl?

Nearest subte station. Line C. San Martin is better or Lavalle?

Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paladin For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fangulo  [View Original Post]
    . In the very unusual event of you not getting what you asked for when talking to the managers, let them know, and they will find a way to make you leave with a smile.

nearest subte station - Line C - San Martin is better or Lavalle?

Thanks

Thanks for the post. It was very helpful, indeed. Please do post again about your experiences. Cheers.
    Thanks for your reply. I'll be happy to oblige.

I always got in touch by phone, and after arranging an appointment, I've been reasonably in time to meet the managers. You just get into the building, nod at the "portero" or just ignore him completely, choose an elevator, get to the 12th and find the inconspicuous C door in the level. You'll hear a bit of mumbling, high heels going back and forth and the opening and closing of a folding door.

You will be greeted almost immediately and invited to get into a little room where you might get your "massage" only if the other several apartments in the building are in use. So keep your pants on.

If you didn't make a choice before or when calling (no need to if you are a first-timer) you'll see the girls available. Now there are very few: 5 or 6. I've seen parades of more than 10 last winter.

Once you've seen the girls, you should have a frank and direct conversation with the managers and let them know about your interests in order to see if those fit the face and body of the girl you fancied.

After that, go to the apartment you had in luck, and your girl will be ready to prepare your shower, and to give you a very good moment. I am a middle-aged and obese, yet they treat me *and blow me* as if I were George Clooney. After the deed, they prepare shower once again, and I leave relieved of the any worldly burden.

I've been with: Mariela, Kiara, Aryana, Carla, Pia and alway cum back for more. Some are very much appealing, some are average looking. They all are very good. In the very unusual event of you not getting what you asked for when talking to the managers, let them know, and they will find a way to make you leave with a smile.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fangulo For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fangulo  [View Original Post]
    Hope it helps.
    Thanks for the post. It was very helpful, indeed. Please do post again about your experiences. Cheers.

Florida 868 12 C

I'm back in BA!

And back to my favorite place.

There are many references (some of them mine) in the web of this place. I couldn't find none here, so there you go.

The place is neat, well organized and offers to take a shower before starting and another shower before leaving. I find it very handy, not to say hygienic.

The girls are average looking, some are beauties, all of them are very serviceable. The place is advertised as a massage parlor, although massages are optional.

The managers are very polite women. I don't know if they speak much English, but they'll make sure you get what you want, as long as you explain in detail what you yearn for.

Price: 1 hour $350- pesos.

Safe, spotless place, and easygoing, young BBBJs providers.

Link to my favorite:

http://todomasajes.com.ar/bk/aryana/bk00.htm

Hope it helps.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fangulo For This Post:

Local Boards report Renata has left Barby's

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss Man  [View Original Post]
    http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/renata/bk00.htm

I liked her and would repeat. She just received a positive review on the local board. You need to go before 6:00 PM on a weekday for this place.
    Barby's is the only place I know where they lie upwards about the age. In the ads the chicas are all 23 to 25 but in reality many are 19 and 20.

Renata now has a link.

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/renata/bk00.htm

I liked her and would repeat. She just received a positive review on the local board. You need to go before 6:00 PM on a weekday for this place.

Barbi P not original Barbi

I answered my own question. I had the age wrong. She is 25 much younger than I guessed from that first lineup. Thin and tall with no babies. She is not as passionate as either Mariela or Renata. Medium massage. She did everything I asked her which was fairly mellow in this round.
    Last edited by Big Boss Man; 05-23-12 at 20:00. Reason: Clarification

Original Barbi still working?

I am surprised that there are not more reports on this place. If you google the phone numbers you find it is quite popular on the Argentine Boards. Current charge is 300P. I went with two girls last week and another last year. The girls are well trained on both massage and sex. They give you the complete hour. The lineup is average looking. Obviously not below my standards. The rooms have both massage tables and beds. Last week I was with Renata and Mariela separately. Mariela is total nympho.

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/mariela/bk00.htm

Mariela knows some English. Does anyone know if the following link is the original Barby?

http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/barbip/bk00.htm

There is a thin 30-something working there now and I was thinking of trying her.

Yes. That is what I meant. She is in the massage section.

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantisLove
    Did you mean www.platynum.com.AR?

Attempted a visit a few days ago with no response.

Barbi's URL

Did you mean www.platynum.com.AR ?

Quote Originally Posted by MrRecoleta
    See her as Barbi under Masajes at www.platynum.com

Attached is an old photo from that website where you can see her face.

Hey Joe,

Have you got her pics somewhere?

Thanks!

Strad

Posting Limitations