Thread: Florida 868 14 H

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Do you guys know what girls remain from the Florida address ?

If they have 8 chicas working, does the place have multiple rooms like the old Santa feel 1707 or cielo private ?

Lastly, does the place has real beds or the old massage tables ?

DWC.

I put it on the Massage Thread and Map

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...gKkjzqWSjIQq1Q

Quote Originally Posted by GringoVerde  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Barbara's Spa moved to 1111 Cordoba Street, P 3 in late July. I dropped by a couple of weeks ago to say hello to Veronica. Veronica told me only one girl was working at the time (5 pm) and I should come back around 1 pm another day. The new place looked like a big step down from the Florida Street location and I haven't been back. Maybe they have gotten it together by now - if someone has been there since I was please let us know.

GV.

Florida 868 14 H

Yes, Barbara's Spa moved to 1111 Cordoba Street, P 3 in late July. I dropped by a couple of weeks ago to say hello to Veronica. Veronica told me only one girl was working at the time (5 pm) and I should come back around 1 pm another day. The new place looked like a big step down from the Florida Street location and I haven't been back. Maybe they have gotten it together by now - if someone has been there since I was please let us know.

GV.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari123  [View Original Post]
    Hola,

I had planned a visit in F868 14H as much times before on last friday (18 aug 2016).

I was a lot of times there before, mostly with Carla and i was 100% happy with the service.

To make sure she is there i called the numbers from the business card.

48930782 and 15 26809341.

The first was offline and the second (mobile) a girl answered.

I asked her about a reservation and she told me they are no more working there.

I asked to where they moved and the shit begun. She cannot tell me at the phone blabla.

What the fuck???? After insisting a lot she told me i can ask the doorman there and he will tell me.

I went there, i tried to go straight to the elevater, was stopped by the doorman, he asked to where i want to go, 14H, they are no more there.

Ok, i asked him if he can tell me where to find them know. No he cannot.

Then i told him (all in spanish, so its not a language issue) that the girl on the phone told me to ask him.

No he cannot held. And all friendly as a asshole.

My alternate was San Martin 793. I was at the door, the girl opened the buzzer and i tried to go upstairs.

There also was a doorman, stopped me and asked for a ID.

Without he cannot let me in.

Who goes to a brothel leaving his ID there???????

Over the street, before there was Cafe Orly, is a closed place now.

Only thing is the place near recoletta, where the bitches ask for 100US$ for a fuck.

Its crazy to that much for a prostitute!

Also after new government and open exchange rates the advantage due to black market money exchange disapeared comleately.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:

-What happened here?

-Somebody knows a place similar F868?

-Where is carla?

Thanks to all for the aswers and hopefully some hints to have a good time in Baires.

Saludos Ari.
    The Florida privado was supposed to relocate to Cordoba 1111 piso 3 but I have not seen that confirmed. If you find that is true please confirm.

Wtf happened here ???

Hola,

I had planned a visit in F868 14H as much times before on last friday (18 aug 2016).

I was a lot of times there before, mostly with Carla and i was 100% happy with the service.

To make sure she is there i called the numbers from the business card.

48930782 and 15 26809341.

The first was offline and the second (mobile) a girl answered.

I asked her about a reservation and she told me they are no more working there.

I asked to where they moved and the shit begun. She cannot tell me at the phone blabla.

What the fuck???? After insisting a lot she told me i can ask the doorman there and he will tell me.

I went there, i tried to go straight to the elevater, was stopped by the doorman, he asked to where i want to go, 14H, they are no more there.

Ok, i asked him if he can tell me where to find them know. No he cannot.

Then i told him (all in spanish, so its not a language issue) that the girl on the phone told me to ask him.

No he cannot held. And all friendly as a asshole.

My alternate was San Martin 793. I was at the door, the girl opened the buzzer and i tried to go upstairs.

There also was a doorman, stopped me and asked for a ID.

Without he cannot let me in.

Who goes to a brothel leaving his ID there???????

Over the street, before there was Cafe Orly, is a closed place now.

Only thing is the place near recoletta, where the bitches ask for 100US$ for a fuck.

Its crazy to that much for a prostitute!

Also after new government and open exchange rates the advantage due to black market money exchange disapeared comleately.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:

-What happened here?

-Somebody knows a place similar F868?

-Where is carla?

Thanks to all for the aswers and hopefully some hints to have a good time in Baires.

Saludos Ari.

Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider  [View Original Post]
    In January i was business as usual. Does anyone know if they are open on Saturday???
    They are not open on Saturday.

I was there the end of January

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    I don't.

So, do as I do when I am there, checking and see what is still open.

I am sure some of the places on the list are open, but nobody says that they went there.

Just like Milehighdave not posting about Carla. Although he did say she was great.
    In January i was business as usual. Does anyone know if they are open on Saturday???

You live there

I don't.

So, do as I do when I am there, checking and see what is still open.

I am sure some of the places on the list are open, but nobody says that they went there.

Just like Milehighdave not posting about Carla. Although he did say she was great.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Hey WT69 -.

Instead of wasting time and space on worthless Sperm Banks that nobody has been to in 10 years why don't you talk about the ones that are actually open and actually have more than 1 girl that's less than 66 years old.

Your posts are much appreciated but if the thread or Sperm Bank has been dormant for 5 to 8 years then it's a safe bet that it's not in business and if it is it's probably not worth going to.

Somebody needs to post about this Carla girl before she disappears .

Or just leave her where she is .

9 to 5 and inexpensive.

Thanks ,

TL.

Enough with the Dormant Sperm Banks Please

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I have not really recommended a Privado in years and I am not right now but we stopped by here the other day because we were exchanging dollars a block away and we had just finished touring around BA so it seemed like a good idea to drop in.

I have been here before on many occasions but I have never seen anything that was interesting to me until now.

Karla.

Maybe 23?

5ft. 7in. , white , perfectly tanned , all her nails done , dark and super long hair.

Not a human inkpad.

Looks like a hot , little Recoleta school girl.

College.

I did not notice the size of her hooters or the color of her eyes but my 1st. Impression was that she is the best looking girl that I have ever met in a Sperm Bank and that is saying a lot.

Specially since I was sober and drop-free.

I have no idea what her level of performance is but with looks like that and the cost factored in I don't care.

10am to 6pm I think.

Reservations recommended.

There seems to be more than 7 girls working there during the day but 5 or more were humping for dollars at 4pm.

I'll be Back!

TL

PS - Maybe I need new glasses or the sun was in my eyes or I just wanted to hurry up and get out of there.

I don't know .
    Hey WT69 -.

Instead of wasting time and space on worthless Sperm Banks that nobody has been to in 10 years why don't you talk about the ones that are actually open and actually have more than 1 girl that's less than 66 years old.

Your posts are much appreciated but if the thread or Sperm Bank has been dormant for 5 to 8 years then it's a safe bet that it's not in business and if it is it's probably not worth going to.

Somebody needs to post about this Carla girl before she disappears .

Or just leave her where she is .

9 to 5 and inexpensive.

Thanks ,

TL.

Karla - Carla - Karla

I have not really recommended a Privado in years and I am not right now but we stopped by here the other day because we were exchanging dollars a block away and we had just finished touring around BA so it seemed like a good idea to drop in.

I have been here before on many occasions but I have never seen anything that was interesting to me until now.

Karla.

Maybe 23?

5ft. 7in. , white , perfectly tanned , all her nails done , dark and super long hair.

Not a human inkpad.

Looks like a hot , little Recoleta school girl.

College.

I did not notice the size of her hooters or the color of her eyes but my 1st. Impression was that she is the best looking girl that I have ever met in a Sperm Bank and that is saying a lot.

Specially since I was sober and drop-free.

I have no idea what her level of performance is but with looks like that and the cost factored in I don't care.

10am to 6pm I think.

Reservations recommended.

There seems to be more than 7 girls working there during the day but 5 or more were humping for dollars at 4pm.

I'll be Back!

TL

PS - Maybe I need new glasses or the sun was in my eyes or I just wanted to hurry up and get out of there.

I don't know .

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Cintia & Texting

Saw Cintia yesterday. Cute, very short, a bit chubby. Very accomodating and a good attitude. Not what some people would call a therapeutic massage, but for the therapy I needed she was very good.

I asked Vero why she didn't respond to my text messages and I didn't get a straight answer that I could understand, but I think that GV is right - she just doesn't do SMS.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    You gotta get with whatsapp, very, VERY few hookers or madams will respond to SMS.
    Just stop by. And yes, Whattsapp is the way to go here.

Whatsapp

You gotta get with whatsapp, very, VERY few hookers or madams will respond to SMS.

Try 15-2680-9341. I don't know if Veronica (the madam) will respond to a SMS because she's not very tech savvy but she probably will answer a voice call.

They never developed the webpage and the URL expired earlier this month.

GV.

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a current cell phone number? One that they will respond to SMS message? I've tried two and no response to either.

Also, note that the URL reported here at least once (by me) no longer works. It was "under construction" for over a year. Maybe they have just given up.

Thanks, Bob.

Phone? URL?

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    Went there after almost 9 months today.

Location Florida 868,14 H. ( NOT 12 C anymore) ( Subte station - General San Martin on Line C)

Phone. Land line - 48930782 ; Cell - 1526809341.

Does anyone have a current cell phone number? One that they will respond to SMS message? I've tried two and no response to either.

Also, note that the URL reported here at least once (by me) no longer works. It was "under construction" for over a year. Maybe they have just given up.

Thanks, Bob.

Posting Limitations