Thread: Florida 868 14 H

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info.

Gg.
    I went by there today and they are in full swing. Only one of the bosses is working since the other had a baby. The place is great. Last month they initiated uniforms for all the girls to wear. Really shows their bodies. A grey mini-skirt and a black top. Nice touch.6 girls and one was busy. Price is $750.00 per hour and the mix of girls is impressive. A small discount if you take 2. I had a 21 y.o. There and she was just great. I will be back.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Boston For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GringoVerde  [View Original Post]
    Its been a couple of months since I was at Barbie's but recent reports on the Spanish language forum say its open. Double check the phone number against this link. http://www.barbarasspa.com/ Or just ring the bell downstairs or knock on the door; you don't need a reservation there.
    Thanks for the info.

Gg.

Anyone been here lately? Tried to call and I keep getting to voicemail. Thanks.
    Its been a couple of months since I was at Barbie's but recent reports on the Spanish language forum say its open. Double check the phone number against this link. http://www.barbarasspa.com/ Or just ring the bell downstairs or knock on the door; you don't need a reservation there.

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    I think that you will find many just by searching this forum for the address. Some have closed recently.

There used to be a web site which would do that, sort of. Catsomething or somethingcat - I can't quite recall it. If I do later I will post it. But if I recall correctly it has folded.

I've had some luck just doing a Google search for the phone number. That results in some false hits and I don't recall if it finds all girls working at a particular privado. Of course this technique requires a phone number, not an address.

Bob.
    Anyone been here lately? Tried to call and I keep getting to voicemail. Thanks.

Carla belongs in my provider Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by BallsDeep  [View Original Post]
    This place is so convenient, close to everything and feels very safe. The madam is super nice and accommodating. I did the lineup thing and eyeballed about 10 Chicas. Carla was stirring my loins and I went for it. Prices were 550. Half hour, 700. Hour. She does superb massage and everything else. Highly recommended.

This is probably the cleanest and best setup I have experienced.

Go for it.
    I haven't been to the place in two or three years but if it is the same Carla I say YES. I guess she would be 24 or 25 years old now. In the past some of the other girls who worked there were her cousins.

Great Place- Sweet Penthouse Apartment with Lots of Chicas

This place is so convenient, close to everything and feels very safe. The madam is super nice and accommodating. I did the lineup thing and eyeballed about 10 Chicas. Carla was stirring my loins and I went for it. Prices were 550. Half hour, 700. Hour. She does superb massage and everything else. Highly recommended.

This is probably the cleanest and best setup I have experienced.

Go for it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Balls Deep For This Post:

Jazmin

I think I'm the only one that goes here....

Last visit to BA for a few months, yesterday and the day before I spent an hour with Jazmin, raven haired, very petite with elfin features... She works the shift from 1000 onwards.

Nice relaxing massage, very erotic, and I have to say the best experience with a parlour I've had here. Over the course of two visits I had some good tender BBBJ, finger up her ass (she stuck hers in first), some rimming (her on me), and she even managed to get the tip in her ass while she fingered herself.

Lovely girl, if petite is your thing (it is mine), very chilled out, softly spoken, cuddly, and I'd happily repeat again. Be nice to her and you'll have a ball.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Muppets For This Post:

Mikaela

Went by yesterday 3pm, two girls, Cynthia (see previous report) and Mikaela (not sure on spelling). Took mikaela, tallish, slim, nice ass and legs, very long dark hair, pretty girl with some ink.

Shitty massage, I mean, totally not interested.

Loved the BJ tho, nice skills, asked if I wanted covered or not.

Her on top was good, nice and tight, made all the right noises, defo felt a bit of chemistry or good acting. Something about her really turned me on and despite it being the third load in as many hours I had to fill the rubber after a while.

Would repeat.

Cynthia

So I dropped by today when I had an hour free.

1225 and 1 girl free, Cynthia. Petite (which I love) but a little heavier than I would like. However, pretty and bubbly so what the hell.

Massage was a bit too, well, massagey... Nice sucky sucky and a bit of tongue action on devil's bridge.

On with the rubber and she rode me like gold was going to shoot out the end... Great fuck very active.

Would repeat.

Gold does not shoot out the end, sadly.

700 the hour.

Opening hours 10 til 9 btw.

Leaving BA (me, not her) tomorrow but back next week.

Does the setup on the 14th floor have the same setup as on 12? Also do they still have the same number?
    I have no idea, I have been once but now I am not sure whether it was the 12th floor or 14th... It was back in May and the place was really new and clean.

Does the setup on the 14th floor have the same setup as on 12? Also do they still have the same number?

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Not open on Sunday.
    Thanks buddy, thats what I thought. Oh well, field report to come tomorrow.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Muppets  [View Original Post]
    I was here for a few days back in may and had the pleasure of 868 14h, arriving tomorrow (sunday) til Tuesday. .. does anyone know if it is open on Sundays? As I understand the majority of places are closed...
    Not open on Sunday.

I was here for a few days back in may and had the pleasure of 868 14h, arriving tomorrow (sunday) til Tuesday. .. does anyone know if it is open on Sundays? As I understand the majority of places are closed...

What's the best time and day?

Can anyone share the best time and day to show up? I'm interested in a line-up of 10 +.

So for I've arrived on Monday at noon and 4 pm and the line-up was just 2 and 5.

Posting Limitations