Thread: Florida 868 14 H

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure that we are talking about the same place. The facilities here are great. Everything is brand new. Very nice showers with plenty of hot water. New and wide camillas (massage tables). No beds, but that's because (I think) they would be shut down if they had beds. So they pretend to be a massages only place. The girls now all wear uniforms similar to scrubs. In the old location (12C) I used several of their rooms and all had beds.

I think that there was once another privado in the same building, but I never used it and have heard that it no longer exists.

Bob.
    I think we are talking about the same place Bob. I've only been twice.

There are beds available at the Esmeralda place, though first come first serve. Not all of their rooms have beds.

Quote Originally Posted by Leondooo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the Uruguay location on Saturday?
    I don't think that this place (14H/(temp)lo de Barby) has a Saturday location. I'm a regular customer there, and I am sure they would have told me about it if it existed.

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up Bob. I've tried this place twice after getting a little jaded over at the Esmeralda place. Bas, or Vas, was a nice chica, curly hair and slightly overweight, but a decent provider. Natasha was pretty cold with no DFK but a nice body with large natural tits. She offers anal for a $200p upcharge.

I'm not sold on the facilities at this place yet. I fucked on a mat on the floor once and once standing up. Are there no beds available at the Florida place ? That is one thing Esmeralda has over Florida.
    I am not sure that we are talking about the same place. The facilities here are great. Everything is brand new. Very nice showers with plenty of hot water. New and wide camillas (massage tables). No beds, but that's because (I think) they would be shut down if they had beds. So they pretend to be a massages only place. The girls now all wear uniforms similar to scrubs. In the old location (12C) I used several of their rooms and all had beds.

I think that there was once another privado in the same building, but I never used it and have heard that it no longer exists.

Bob.

Uruguay location

Does anyone know the Uruguay location on Saturday?

Thanks for the heads up Bob. I've tried this place twice after getting a little jaded over at the Esmeralda place. Bas, or Vas, was a nice chica, curly hair and slightly overweight, but a decent provider. Natasha was pretty cold with no DFK but a nice body with large natural tits. She offers anal for a $200p upcharge.

I'm not sold on the facilities at this place yet. I fucked on a mat on the floor once and once standing up. Are there no beds available at the Florida place ? That is one thing Esmeralda has over Florida.
    Its not bas or Vas .. She is called "paz". Good provider..nice DFK and BBJ.But seems high on some kind of drug. Seems kind of "lost"!

Natasha was never good. Tried her once about a year ago. Waste of money. Mamasan informed me that they would be sacking her soon.

But I cannot recommend FLor..
    Is she the same Flor, who was there one year ago? She was never good that time either.

Anyone checked ut the newer chicks there?

First of all ... I like this place and recommend it. But I cannot recommend FLor. Several weeks ago when my regular here was on vacation I chose Flor from the lineup. A random choice since I knew nothing about any of them.

It was a very unsatisfying experience. She was rough with my junk which I don't get at all. Don't all of us like out junk handled with reverence and great gentleness? There is a reason why gentle and genitals look so similar isn't there? And she was clearly trying to rush me. Never again.

Bob.

Unsatisfying Experience with FLor

First of all ... I like this place and recommend it. But I cannot recommend FLor. Several weeks ago when my regular here was on vacation I chose Flor from the lineup. A random choice since I knew nothing about any of them.

It was a very unsatisfying experience. She was rough with my junk which I don't get at all. Don't all of us like out junk handled with reverence and great gentleness? There is a reason why gentle and genitals look so similar isn't there? And she was clearly trying to rush me. Never again.

Bob.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AllIWantIsLove For This Post:

Make them Cry

If you can get them off, many times by eating there pussy they should and will pay you.

So, many guys do not how to do it.

I did not know how until I was in my 30s, when an old lady in her 50s showed me the right spot.

And I thought I knew it all.

We are all still learning what turns on a Women.

But some of you, you don't give a shit, I do.

And I bet I have more fun than some of you selfish guys.

Some of you Say Get me off, who cares about them. You are Wrong.

$550 for a half hour if I heard correctly. $700 for the full hour.

Ouch. But still not bad considering the facility.
    $550 for a half hour if I heard correctly. $700 for the full hour.

Price Increase from 600 Pesos to 700

Ouch. But still not bad considering the facility.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AllIWantIsLove For This Post:

Barbara's the name-o

I confirmed it on 1/16/15. (I would give you a link but I forget how that works.).

Bob.
    Here's the link: http://www.todomasajes.net/bk/karla/bk00.htm. Now all the action happens behind the door marked 14 H.

The place has lost the beds, but the massage tables are wide and solid enough to accommodate a big, fat guy like me and the average girls having fun.

Still, the best privado in the neighborhood, still good bang for the buck.

F!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody else confirm that the apartment number has changed? Since I don't often check this thread please PM and I'll change the title if so. #3320, not that I think you're lying, I just make it a rule to confirm before changing is all.

DR.
    I confirmed it on 1/16/15. (I would give you a link but I forget how that works.).

Bob.

Confirmation

Can anybody else confirm that the apartment number has changed? Since I don't often check this thread please PM and I'll change the title if so. #3320, not that I think you're lying, I just make it a rule to confirm before changing is all.

DR.

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you what you are saying. When did I disagree?

All I am saying is that the club chicas and the non pro chicas in general in BA are "mostly" pro CBJ for first time at least.

However privado chicas and internet chicas from baires girls etc are easy to find BBBJ. But I started disliking these internet chicas as they have a"choc-a-bloc" schedule and often cancel appointments at last moment or generally do give good service but always have some kind of rush element in their persona. Their is no possibility of extending the hour if the first hour was good.

Generally I am not enjoying mongering in BA anymore but like the city for living in South America.
    I was there the end of November for 17 days and I had an absolute blast, mostly with privado girls and some know entities. My only slighly subpar was on my three peat with Dulce and caught her on my final day around wake up time noon. Almost all were BBBJ, although I am starting to think that is not the way to go but I do agree that sometimes you feel they are trying to make the most of their time while in the city. What I have always been amazed at is that some of them travel 2 hours traveling each way to come to Microcenter. Also found regardless of the age they all seem to have a kid or two but no partner in site. If I lived there I think I would have no problem finding regulars.

Posting Limitations