Thread: Parque Norte

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    Never been during the week. It's a pretty mixed crowd on Sundays. Lots of families.

I Need to Check it Out

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    I've been almost every weekend since mid-December, with my 4 year old.

Gave it a miss this weekend because of the holiday rush but we'll be there next week.

Never as much as even spoken to another person though, let alone a bikini-clad woman! It's very 'working class' (despite the 85 peso entrance fee + another 60 pesos if you want an umbrella and lounger). I always feel like I'm more likely to be spat on than spoken to, but my son loves it and there's a distinct lack of public swimming pools in BsAs, so I keep going back.
    I thought the cover charge might keep a lot of the lower classes out and I heard that it is a very young crowd, at least during the week which is the time that I would want to go. Large groups of teenaged girls. (18)

Thanks,

TL

I've been almost every weekend since mid-December, with my 4 year old.

Gave it a miss this weekend because of the holiday rush but we'll be there next week.

Never as much as even spoken to another person though, let alone a bikini-clad woman! It's very 'working class' (despite the 85 peso entrance fee + another 60 pesos if you want an umbrella and lounger). I always feel like I'm more likely to be spat on than spoken to, but my son loves it and there's a distinct lack of public swimming pools in BsAs, so I keep going back.

Parque Norte

Something to do during the day in BA!

Water World!

http://www.parquenorte.com/

3 massive swimming pools, tennis, soccer, food and drinks but 5000. 6000 people on a good weekend or holiday!

1000's of girls in Bikinis! Mostly under 30!

I'm ready!

TL.

Anybody been?

Posting Limitations