Thread: Mongolian Style Grill

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

As of tonight

The Mongolians got back on their horses and rode off into the sunset. The space is empty and the place is closed.

DR.

Excellent Food, TL.

Great discovery. Thanks.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

It's Not All You Can Eat

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney  [View Original Post]
    COMER in Recoleta?
    It's not an All You Can Eat style resto, you pick-out the ingredients, sauces and spices and then you hand the bowl to the man next to grill and he whips it up for you in 4 minutes.

If you don't like it it's your fault for picking the ingredients that you picked. Excellent change of pace when your tired of the same old things in BA.

Basically it's pork, beef, chicken and shrimp along with 15 or so mixings.

Thanks,

TL.

New job for tl tours

REMIRO.

I think you have found a new tour operation namely Gastronomical Tours by Tejano Libre (He can fill your belly.

And get your hose drained in one tour).

TIP: don't eat before you dip your wick.

This food is the heathiest on earth, why do you think these people conquered the world.

Jackpot.

New job for TL tours

REMIRO

I think you have found a new tour operation namely Gastronomical Tours by Tejano Libre ( He can fill your belly
    and get your hose drained in one tour )
    Bring Hot Sauce

TIP: dont eat before you dip your wick.

This food is the healthiest on earth, why do you think these people conquered the world......

Jackpot
    Last edited by Jackpot; 03-07-13 at 21:12. Reason: spelling

Great find TL!

Walking around today I discovered I was on Riobamba near this restaurant so I stepped in to try it before an awesome ass had a chance to get in front of me and prevent my checking it out (that's what happened the last time I was near here) LOL. Kudos to TL for a great find! Lots to choose from and I went with a bit of each, chicken, beef, pork, (camarao is extra I believe), various veggies, hot spices, different sauces, tab was 59p which included my h2o, the soda not the water, I will eat there again whenever I am in the area, and there isn't an awesome ass in front of me, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Mongolian Style Grill.

Gengi's House

Riobamba 1179.

4 815 2333.

Half a block from Santa Fe.

The owner lived in LA for 10 years and came back to BA and opened a Mongolian Style Grill. Open 7 days a week from about 12 to 12 without closing like the rest of the assholes. The Dude speaks very good English, I think his name is Nicholas.

Anyway, for $45. 00 pesos you pick out your Mongolian Style meal from a large assortment of meats and vegetables. Still $45. 00 pesos plus your drinks.

I had beef, pork and chicken with some excellent sauces and veggies on this killer grill. NO OIL USED! Water and heat and super healthy!

You pick the ingredients and in 5 minutes you are eating something with taste and flavor plus an abundant plateful.

Highly recommended!

About 5 pesos more than a fucking Burger at Burger King!

TL.

And right in the heart of where most of the boys stay!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Mongolian Style Grill

Mongolian Style Grill.

Gengi's House

Riobamba 1179.

4 815 2333.

Half a block from Santa Fe.

The owner lived in LA for 10 years and came back to BA and opened a Mongolian Style Grill. Open 7 days a week from about 12 to 12 without closing like the rest of the assholes. The Dude speaks very good English, I think his name is Nicholas.

Anyway, for $45. 00 pesos you pick out your Mongolian Style meal from a large assortment of meats and vegetables. Still $45. 00 pesos plus your drinks.

I had beef, pork and chicken with some excellent sauces and veggies on this killer grill. NO OIL USED! Water and heat and super healthy!

You pick the ingredients and in 5 minutes you are eating something with taste and flavor plus an abundant plateful.

Highly recommended!

About 5 pesos more than a fucking Burger at Burger King!

TL.

And right in the heart of where most of the boys stay!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations