Thread: It's not easy to leave BA

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Kamikaze

Follow that ass

Always laugh at myself when heading toward the International Terminal for a trip to Buenos Aires. Never have to check what gate my flight will be departing from, check the colas out and find the sweetest and follow. Never fails, " follow that ass. Tightest sweetest thing around.

Quote Originally Posted by GatoHunter  [View Original Post]
    Exit through the duty free shop will be the name of my memoirs.

Had fun mongering with you you will be a Jedi master in one or two more trips
    Has anyone made it with a Duty Free chica...either in or out. (Of the country I mean!

Exit through the duty free shop will be the name of my memoirs.

Had fun mongering with you. You will be a Jedi master in one or two more trips.

Come back soon

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze  [View Original Post]
    I'm at the airport waiting to board my flight home. I had a great time in BA as usual. This was the best trip so far. Looking at the hot Argentine women walking around the airport is a cruel reminder of what I'm leaving behind. I keep telling myself what Stranger told me. It's tough to leave but you just have to focus on the fact that you will be back soon. I promised him I'd make some posts about how the week went. I'll do it when I get home. I just wanted to make a quick post now to let all my friends know that I'm registered and able to post now.

Kamikaze
    It was good to see you and I'll be waiting for you at the Ex at lunch time. But don't forget that if you come back in winter, the girls won't be dressed like they are now.

Joe.

Duty Free

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze  [View Original Post]
    I'm at the airport waiting to board my flight home. I had a great time in BA as usual. This was the best trip so far. Looking at the hot Argentine women walking around the airport is a cruel reminder of what I'm leaving behind. I keep telling myself what Stranger told me. It's tough to leave but you just have to focus on the fact that you will be back soon. I promised him I'd make some posts about how the week went. I'll do it when I get home. I just wanted to make a quick post now to let all my friends know that I'm registered and able to post now.

Kamikaze
    I swear they save the HOTTEST chicas in the city for the Duty Free at EZE. It's got to be part of a "return to BsAs" marketing thing! I have never walked through that store without spraining my friggen neck.

It's not easy to leave BA

Kamikaze

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Posting Limitations