Thread: Learning to be a Rockstar

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Kamikaze

+id

That IS the codename for the flypisher. In The Rockstar bars from out the staff's mouth.

AND I'd does not mean identity. It ends with od in a way.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Shine on Crazy Diamond

That's why we have code names if I said I was going to Newport and going to bang the condom nazi and the girl next door you would not know who I was talking about but my friends would.

Tonight Fred will pick us up in the Lincoln at my place in mintues and we will be in RockStar mode. One of the crazyiest discos in the world and we have the Best VIP table. Biggest party night of the week, Sunday night.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Great reports kamikaze

Personally I find these kinds of reports a lot more useful and a lot more entertaining than a list of statistics about a girl who uses several false names and changes her workplace more than she changes her underwear which makes it almost impossible to know if it is the 'right' girl.

Besides, her attitude and prices are going to change depending on the guy anyway, YMMV, right?

I just want to know which clubs, bars or cafes are worth going to, what the general price level is, and can you have a good time or not. Then I can go and check it out myself. I never heard of this nuevo estilo place before, now I will go and see how it is. My tastes in women are probably completely different than 80% of others so why would I search for 'Estrella' that I read about when I can meet each girl up close and judge for myself. As long as she's not a thief, I think I can judge pretty well.(Although recently I took home a chica that was gorgeous, but stand offish, and I thought would be a dud, but as always I take looks as a priority so I decided to take a chance, and once behind closed doors her attitude changed completely and she's now a favourite. You just never know for sure until you try).

Always seemed very strange to me that people complain about other reports, yet they still seem to read them all. Why not skip them? Seems to be some kind of other agenda there if you ask me, and I don't know any one on this board (not that I know of anyway).

Final point: I'm getting ever more careful about posting exact details here, as I've been 'outed' a couple of times already by chicas who either read all this stuff or had it pointed out to them by some pathetic sob trying to win some points or something. Sad, but true.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FrankAndStein For This Post:

Next stop, disco VIP!

That sounds awesome! New fishing methods are always fun. Count me in. Let me finish up a few things up here and I'll be right down.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

And

Quote Originally Posted by GatoHunter  [View Original Post]
    This weekend was legendary took us till today to get back to normal. My first night we went to a huge electronic show, I brought a threesome home good start to the trip.

My second night (Sunday) we went to the big club super VIP style, new rule I will never bring a chica to disco I'm just going to fish there. I got home 1:15 PM Monday Lots of afterclub underground action.

Blue rate is 8.3 were getting 8.0 in reality.

Ill be here rest of April unless I get bored then I'm going to Go somewhere else.
    A GREATE thanks to Fred for driving us to the disco Rocstar style, jeje, that was a first and somthing we will continue!

Stranger.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Better to burn out than to fade away dude!

Quote Originally Posted by GatoHunter  [View Original Post]

Ill be here rest of April unless I get bored then I'm going to Go somewhere else.
    Good luck GH. Hope it all works outs. Toymann.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze  [View Original Post]
    I'm feeling the pull really hard to come back down. With the blue rate at 8.1 I don't think I can afford not to get my ass back there. I have a couple of things I need to do down there. Daddy Rulz knows what I'm talking about.
    This weekend was legendary took us till today to get back to normal. My first night we went to a huge electronic show, I brought a threesome home good start to the trip.

My second night (Sunday) we went to the big club super VIP style, new rule I will never bring a chica to disco I'm just going to fish there. I got home 1:15 PM Monday Lots of afterclub underground action.

Blue rate is 8.3 were getting 8.0 in reality.

I'm feeling the pull really hard to come back down. With the blue rate at 8.1 I don't think I can afford not to get my ass back there. I have a couple of things I need to do down there. Daddy Rulz knows what I'm talking about.
    I enjoyed every one of your posts. I have mongered in BA since the late 70's and your posts took me back to those first years. I look forward to your return to the city to read more of your posts.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

Thanks

Just read this end to end

It took me some time to get it all posted but there it is. If you were there I hope it brought back some good memories. If you weren't I hope you enjoyed hearing about it.
    Now that I've caught up with Kamikaze's posts here, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading them. It takes time and trouble to put together these long reports and make them entertaining and informative. I might not buy the book but I feel like I've just lived along with a part of the adventure! That final Wednesday tour struck a chord with me as I've done similar crawls on my last night in BA, a beer or two in Buller to begin, then off to sample the Recoleta clubs, later on to Cocodrilo and back to the late late club to spend the last of my pesos, a final outing with a chica then straight to the airport after packing. If a few friendly girls who deserved it got a chica drink out of me on my way through then I wouldn't have been worrying.

Some might dismiss this kind of stuff as a bunch of guys out on an ego trip but for me this thread was all about a guy getting drawn in to a whole new scene which lifted his appreciation of what BA has to offer up to another level. There was a warmth and generosity of spirit that shone through and I'm very surprised by the negative comment. Saying all that, I'm no rockstar and have no aspirations to be. As a low profile 'typeB' personality, who reacts to life as it comes, I couldn't handle the attention (or the daytime alcohol consumption)! Slipping in to a club under the radar, playing the waiting game and by luck or judgement, pulling out the most eligible girl is more my way. I'll normally fly solo, but when I have tagged along with other guys on these tours, it's always been a good time. You always learn something. I don't think you'll get that social element just from visiting privados or hooking up with internet chicas. And I've certainly had 'rockstar moments' in BA. Small things like stumbling out of the telo with a chica in the early morning sunlight, wrecked but on a high, laughing together and realising she's actually prettier in the daylight than you gave her credit for in the club. Or stopping off for café and medialunas on the back of an epic all-nighter before bed, when everyone else is just getting up to start their day. Or getting the timing right and pulling two head-turning chicas who are good with each other for a threesome, the fun and anticipation in the back of the club before the party starts. The kind of moments that make you feel like a king, small things to look back on and feel good about when you're back at home in a grey and depressing reality space.

I wish I was coming back that soon. Hopefully in a couple of months. I don't want it to get too cold down there before I come back. The view from our table at Exedra would not be as nice in cold weather.
    I hope you manage to make it back to BA before the winter. And if you do have some more of these adventures, come back and tell us about them!
    Last edited by Lucas90; 03-21-13 at 18:39. Reason: fixing a typo

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lucas90 For This Post:

Flatrate in head and trousers

But I think it's very usefull, that you remember wanking.

Do not cross my way, fisherman...don't want to get boooooooored.

Saludos cordiales.

Awesome posts, we will party more soon!

I read with amusement the "critic" of the post, especially the one from some wanker that sound like a nasty piece of work indeed! (Fuck I read his "funny" post with nearly the same title; where he put out his anti-rules. What a sad, sad man! No respect for girls, his wingmen and basically sounded like a boring fart, get a life! And to those that "liked" his post, nice to know where I have you).

BA have so many variable things to do, I do my thing you do yours, but I definitively have more fun that some miserable cunts and get service from girls they can't even dream about. Yeah that's right, I am bragging dickheads!

And then I went fishing.

Stranger.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

20. 02-27-13 05:19

Finally Mplexy and his sad wingman are exposed by their own words! How fun!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    He's the only person I've ever ignored on this board, yet he keeps talking about me. DR.
    This is getting more amusing by the moment. So now based on DR's own words, if fact, he was insinuating ol Toymann was rock star. When you read the next paragraph it endlessly goes on About how he wants nothing to do with ol Toymann and that Toymann keeps commenting on DR.

Next, after Mplexy, and his sad wingman figure out it couldn't be me, Mplexy insinuates the fine member is now rock star. Maybe now all will understand why stories made up by DR and then confirmed by Mplexy, or vice versa should never be taken seriously.

When Daddy comes on the board, claims that rock star is obviously an alias of the only person he has ever blocked (which he has now announced several times to all how would listen, like it is some badge of honor) this is somehow NOT talking about ol Toymann. IALOTFLMAO.

Here is the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]

Second and Third person added to ignore list in 12 years. RockStar and the real person behind the alias.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    He's the only person I've ever ignored on this board, yet he keeps talking about me.

I really think it's ludicrous that I'm being accused of being a conspiracy theorist and just making shit up when I have admin privileges on this board.
    As you can see from your own words you started this mess with your insinuations regarding me. And hell yes, many board members have concerns about you having admin priveledges for this very reason! Having admin priveledges, boasting about me being your only block, combined with your origional insinuation regarding the identity of rockstar reaks of exactly the issue I speak of DR.

Now back to the guts of the matter.

At the end of the day, I have only been addressing the insinuations made by first, DR and then second, Mplexy. Me thinks you both protest way too damn much.

Enough said, on the issue of the identity of rock star. Most likely it is just a member wanting to voice his opinion. Something you both love to champion when it suits you! When that opinion is contrary to the beliefs of DR or Mplexy, that's when the dribble really starts with elaborate exaggerated stories and vitriol.

Just for the record Mplexy, statements using innuendo and arrogant characterizations are designed by nature to lead to accusation or worse. The following post is a classic example.

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    Pretty easy to spot who Rockstar is alias of when you read all his posts and compare the diction, style, and grammar of his colonial British-English word choices with another senior member's. E.g. "sozzled" - obviously not a yank and you can practically see the head bobbing if you've met him.

As far as DAddy goes. I have never referred to you by name in quite some time. I have only referred to mplexy's sad wingman. I guess if the shoe fits, so be it.

Glad we have gotten to the bottom of the rockstar identity controversy. Both Mplexy and DR will need to go back to the drawing board.

In summary, it is neither myself or the fine member 3320. Case solved. LMAO. Toymann.

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for answering my question Mplexy. You never fail to amaze nor disappoint. I will only assume by your rantings that at a minimum you now realize that the member in question was not in fact, rock star. Keep up your little fantasy stories, as they make for hilarious reading. Time to crawl back under your rock. In fact, got quite a nice email from the girl in question a couple of weeks ago. Keep the hits coming. Toymann.

Ps. Try at a minimum going forward to at least stay on point. You and your sad wingman, and your crazy stories just sound... CRAZY.
    Self admitted with witness Rapist. Enough said. Crawl back under your rock please.

I find this so odd

That a guy keeps talking about you when he knows I have him on my ignore list and unless somebody quotes him I won't see what he says. Maybe that's why, who knows, it's just fucking creepy. He's the only person I've ever ignored on this board, yet he keeps talking about me.

I really think it's ludicrous that I'm being accused of being a conspiracy theorist and just making shit up when I have admin privileges on this board. Do you think I didn't check my conclusions? Do I have a history of self aggrandization and attacking people here for no reason?

I know I'm talking to him here, but I was really happy not seeing him on the board and now, after I post something that had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with him. A small, offhand, insignificant remark where I didn't even call out the name of the guy in question, he felt the need to open his yap and attack me for being a loon.

I really think it's bizarre that he's going to comment about this post when he knows, unless somebody quotes it, I won't see it. Please, don't anybody quote it.

Just So Fucking Weird.

Seriously, please don't quote whatever pablum dribbles out of his mouth in response, I swear I don't care. After this he is forever nothing but dust on the trail.

Monger on Dudes,

DR

Posting Limitations