Thread: Feb 23 stripper party

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter
    Stripper party on for tonight or canceled?

I'm not going to disco 1 am.

I even Said they or them can rent my bed. To fuck my girls on.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Greetings everyone,

First, many thanks to Gato Hunter for taking the initiative to talk to the girls and burn a CD of the kind of music they want to dance to.

Anyway, I think that what Gato Hunter is trying to say is that he is invoking in advance his privilege as the guy who recruited the girls and organized this week's party to select which of the strippers will accompany him after the party. Specifically, all of this week's strippers will be accompanying him to a popular disco after the party, and thus none of them will be available to fulfill your offers of commerce at the party.

I don't think this should be an issue as that's why we end the party before midnight, in plenty of time for guys to go to New Port or any of the city's many fine boliches.

And yes, Gato Hunter certainly could have been more artful in making his point.

Thanks,

Jackson.

Feb 23 stripper party

I heard some complaints tonight already about the party on Saturday. One is that I'm taking the girls out to VIP disco at 1 am. True fact. One bribed me out of jail.

These girls go there anyways. Besides I put the trigger time in the Bush to get the girls for this party. The infamous Lone Ranger will be there and she is up for grabs. You have my permission. But at 130 am I guarunfuckingtee she will be with main a sweaty disco. Ill even rent my bed out on the house for you to fuck her onl.

The other argument is they / them are using. Were using thestripper party to fluff the girls for us cause of the douchbaggery of the asshole with a suitcase of toys.

BTW the stripper party the stranger and I threw last year cost us combined 700 USD, I aked Jackson about that tongiht and it just pisseed me off more what I heard than then to I can't find the words without being disrespectfull so ill just shutthe fuck upI'm going to loose Saturday also.

Nunca mas find your own girls ill have my on party's at 3am from here on out.

Chicas really don't like to dance to aced and Metallica.

Just keeping to real and honest.

Posting Limitations