This blog is moderated by RockStar

Who cares

Whether you are partying it up or taking it slow... being with a hot young latina for the first time or two, is much more enjoyable and exciting than being with the same, likely far less attractive woman for the umpteenth time.

Life is good !

Grow Up

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

Can you please just drop this?

Thanks,

Jackson
    I concur with Jackson. Grow up and go on to more important things. The readers are tired of reading this never ending pi. Ing contest. Give it a break.

Tres3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

Thanks,

Jackson
    Sure, as soon as aqualung quotes what anti-British statement he says took offense by. At least with 3320 and I, it's a matter of opinion.

Aqualung however claims there were pejorative statements made but since I've made ZERO statements of any kind re: the British, whether pro or con, hard to see how asking for a specific quote is out of line.

Your board, your rules. But even by your standards I'd think if someone said something akin to 'Jackson says Eskimos are trash' and you'd never even mentioned Eskimos, ever, you'd want the fairness of being quoted.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Member#3320, Mpexy and now Aqualung

Gentlemen,

Thanks,

Jackson

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    I was also annoyed by your completely uncalled for comments on us British. You can list 7 points or 70 points trying to justify what you said about my nationality but I prefer to think you were either drunk or intoxicated when making them rather than think you are that minimum of ignorant or rude examples of a people I very much admire.
    What comment against the British are you referring to? Can you please quote it?

Other than saying "sozzled" is British-English vernacular, hardly a perjorative by any stretch, I'm unaware of ANY comment re the British I've ever made, pro or con.

I was also annoyed by your completely uncalled for comments on us British. You can list 7 points or 70 points trying to justify what you said about my nationality but I prefer to think you were either drunk or intoxicated when making them rather than think you are that minimum of ignorant or rude examples of a people I very much admire.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

1. My post was made as reply under other Learning to be a Rockstar thread, not here. Odd why you'd snip the quote out of there where other posts provide further context and post here.

2. You throw "racism" around far too cheap, taking away the seriousness and gravity of actual racism. Sad and pathetic to play the race card. Let me educate you friend, a racial statement is one in which some physical characteristic or behavior is stereotyped and denigrated. Without the denigration applied to the race as a whole, simply stating a physical characteristic or behavior is not racism.

E.g. 'Many Indians bob their heads when talking'. That is simply a statement without any association of racial denigration to the entire class of Indians for that characteristic. It can be wrong, it can be simply an opinion, but is not racist.

'Many Indians bob their heads when talking because they lack motor control skills'. That is applying a denigration, a stupid assumption, and is indeed racist.

You can call the former simple statement versus latter racist but that just simply makes you a fool, insecure, and reverse racist yourself for playing the race card with utterly no foundation. It's these sad attempts to link simple statements into a racist charge that dilutes actual racism when it really arises.

3. I consider myself a superior person, as an individual, race has nothing to do with it. Certainly not the best at everything, but superior in many, sure. Do I consider myself a superior nationality as well? Yes, because unlike some ignorant peons lost in the distant past I am very well aware that nationality has nothing to do with race. One can be of American, British, French, whatever, nationality and be of many genetic racial backgrounds. So yes, my nationality is American. United States of America to be precise. Proud of it, and for sure think as an overall nationality Americans are superior to a whole lot of other nationalities. Go red, white, and blue, and if you're French, you still owe us for WWII.

4. Go ahead and dissect my "race" all you'd like. Because again out of ignorance you cross link my nationality versus race. My habits of "race" are American, I am 8th generation and if I chew with my mouth full it is because of the cultural mores I learned and associated with, not some uncontrollable genetic code governing my behavior.

5. LOL. No need for a neurological disorder for head bobbing. I'm bobbing my head right now with complete motor control as I type this. See? Active, passive, nervous habitual mannerism, simply for comic relief, whole lot of reasons someone can bob their heads. And while yes I have a number of degrees in the biological and medical fields, one hardly needs a degree in anything to make the statement that "you can almost see his head bobbing now" nor imply bobbing is anything other than behavior through learned mannerism. You went for the neurological disorder pretty quick, insecure are you?

6. All medical doctors graduated and trained through national match intern and residency in the United States are exposed to all major medical branches and a decent mix of available specialties. Doesn't make one an expert in that speciality, but does provide basic grounding in those areas. Although again, one hardly needs a degree or anything beyond reasonable layman's grasp to understand that many habitual mannerisms like head bobbing or tapping fingers for that matter are simple mannerisms. Don't need to reach into the psychiatric disorders bag for that.

I got my degrees from a better place than a pawn shop and let it go at that. And yes my field of specialization is in plastic surgery, although like many in that field I first started as a general surgeon, then further into reconstructive with shock trauma background given the urban violence of most major metros that teaching hospitals are in. My grad degrees, from a better than pawn shop place, are an M.S. in Molecular and Cell Biology, and M.D. with post-fellowship. My undergrad degrees, from the same better than pawn shop place, are a B.A. in Economics and B.S. in Molecular and Cell Biology.

I consider myself more an entrepreneur and businessman than hands on individual MD at this point though, but it would take quite a few more than 6-7 months to forget, pussy hounding 24/7 or not.

7. I neither assume nor care I am popular here on the forum or elsewhere. If you take your self worth from what a popularity poll thinks, life will be quite sad for you. Doesn't hurt to be popular of course, just shouldn't matter to your self image or sense of worth. And I like my life just fine. Living well is the best revenge and all that.

For the record though, I only personally know a bare handful of members from this forum and hang out with even less, so it seems it's only in your mind that I was going for Mr. Popular. What a few or even whole horde of people say in coffee groups or parties is as irrelevant to enjoying my life as is knowing what the average Argentine thinks about foreigners coming to their country and over spending them. Doesn't bother me a wit and I still go out and have a grand old time.

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    Oops! Pardon me guys! I never realized that my good friend, Mpexy, with whom I have shared some fine coffee get-togethers was insinuating, that I am the infamous 'Rockstar'.

Mpexy, I am not cross or upset that you insinuated that I am Rockstar. In fact, I am honored! The gentleman Mr Rockstar, made some really fine posts. I loved the humor in his posts. And the best thing is that their was nothing racial or sad in his posting. (Bravo Rockstar! Three cheers to your posts. )

However, Mpexy - in your post quoted above, it stinks of racism towards me. It makes me wonder, if by any chance you consider yourself a superior race or superior nationality? Especially since this board is dominated by one particular nationality. If yes, good for you! More power to you! But let me remind you, its not the race or nationality, which makes a person superior. You get your race and nationality by birth. Its just a lottery, so what's the big fucking deal about it? What really matters are your personal achievements, your self-worth, what you have done for your country, what have you done for your family and friends and what have you contributed to the society? And, most importantly, if your achievements are from your own hard work or if it was a result of being born with a golden spoon just like the race and nationality.

Coming to 'head-hobbing'. Is a rare neurological movement disorder and I am free from it as much as you are or anyone else on the forum is. So, wrong diagnosis, doctor! Are you sure, you are a real doctor or did you buy the degree from a pawn shop, doc? Or if its indeed a real degree, I thought you were a plastic surgeon and not a brain surgeon or a Psychiatrist! Or are you some very special Nobel prize winning doctor with specialization in all medical fields possible? Enlighten us! Or is it a case of having forgotten , all you learnt in medical school considering you are sitting in BA for past 6 months with your head inside a pussy perpetually- 24/7. And if your comment was a tongue-in-cheek remark associated with my race, if I start dissecting your race, and habits associated with your race on this forum, you are not going to enjoy it (Public nose picking, ear digging, hircismus, talking with mouth full of food) Where should we start? Believe me and their is no end to it.

Your rude posts are written under this false notion assumed by you, that you are very popular in this forum, but you are absolutely wrong. The other people of this forum maybe from your country but you are one of the most disliked members of this forum. Every party I have attended in last 4 months, I hear people laugh at you, ridicule you, make jokes about you and say nasty things about you and literally consider you as coccydynia. I just listen to them, in horrified silence! Its a shame because, you live under the illusion that many mongers on this board are your buddies, because they hold the same nationality as you. You are such a ninnyhammer (Ninnyhammer - Let me think! Is this a yankee expression or a British or Kiwi or "colonial British" Wateva!) that you would be shocked out of your wits, if you listen to the jokes on you in the parties or in private coffee / dinner get togethers!

Anyway coming back to the main topic, for all practical assumptions. Let us assume, I am the alias 'Rockstar'. Now all of you, who were so 'worried' on cracking the case, can do whatever you want to do! I don't give a damn, if you consider that I am the alias 'Rockstar'! I care two hoots!

P.S: Its a shame that the moderator just turns his head away, when such racist comments are put in the forum. Just to pipe up the traffic. Shame on you, Mr moderator!

P.P.S : Mpexy, admittedly , now I have given you enough to hold a grudge against me . I am sure, you will come with all guns blazing! However, you have attacked me many times in the past on this forum. I am not sure, whats your problem? And I have always tried to ignore you as I am a peace loving person. But after a certain time, keeping quiet /calm can be mistaken for timidity/cowardness/spinelessness/gutless/weak-kneed! I have dealt with people like you all my life. Its just that I have grown sober with old age.

Administrator

Venues: 398

What's the complaint?

Why does anyone object to how other guys party?

If their "thing" costs more and they want to pay it, what is there to critize?

Some guys think that guys paying $3,000 pesos for VIP tables at discos to impress their "dates" are throwing their money away.

Some guys think that my level of generosity with my favorites is throwing my money away.

Some guys think that paying anything more than $20 USD is throwing their money away.

It doesn't matter, because the guys spending their money think it was well spent.

Every guy is empowered to have a good time in whatever way he wants.

That's the fantasy of Buenos Aires.

Thanks,

Jackson

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    Pretty easy to spot who Rockstar is alias of when you read all his posts and compare the diction, style, and grammar of his colonial British-English word choices with another senior member's. E.g. "sozzled" - obviously not a yank and you can practically see the head bobbing if you've met him.
    Oops! Pardon me guys! I never realized that my good friend, Mpexy, with whom I have shared some fine coffee get-togethers was insinuating, that I am the infamous 'Rockstar'.

Mpexy, I am not cross or upset that you insinuated that I am Rockstar. In fact, I am honored! The gentleman Mr Rockstar, made some really fine posts. I loved the humor in his posts. And the best thing is that their was nothing racial or sad in his posting. (Bravo Rockstar! Three cheers to your posts. )

However, Mpexy - in your post quoted above, it stinks of racism towards me. It makes me wonder, if by any chance you consider yourself a superior race or superior nationality? Especially since this board is dominated by one particular nationality. If yes, good for you! More power to you! But let me remind you, its not the race or nationality, which makes a person superior. You get your race and nationality by birth. Its just a lottery, so what's the big fucking deal about it? What really matters are your personal achievements, your self-worth, what you have done for your country, what have you done for your family and friends and what have you contributed to the society? And, most importantly, if your achievements are from your own hard work or if it was a result of being born with a golden spoon just like the race and nationality.

Coming to 'head-hobbing'. Is a rare neurological movement disorder and I am free from it as much as you are or anyone else on the forum is. So, wrong diagnosis, doctor! Are you sure, you are a real doctor or did you buy the degree from a pawn shop, doc? Or if its indeed a real degree, I thought you were a plastic surgeon and not a brain surgeon or a Psychiatrist! Or are you some very special Nobel prize winning doctor with specialization in all medical fields possible? Enlighten us! Or is it a case of having forgotten , all you learnt in medical school considering you are sitting in BA for past 6 months with your head inside a pussy perpetually- 24/7. And if your comment was a tongue-in-cheek remark associated with my race, if I start dissecting your race, and habits associated with your race on this forum, you are not going to enjoy it (Public nose picking, ear digging, hircismus, talking with mouth full of food) Where should we start? Believe me and their is no end to it.

Your rude posts are written under this false notion assumed by you, that you are very popular in this forum, but you are absolutely wrong. The other people of this forum maybe from your country but you are one of the most disliked members of this forum. Every party I have attended in last 4 months, I hear people laugh at you, ridicule you, make jokes about you and say nasty things about you and literally consider you as coccydynia. I just listen to them, in horrified silence! Its a shame because, you live under the illusion that many mongers on this board are your buddies, because they hold the same nationality as you. You are such a ninnyhammer (Ninnyhammer - Let me think! Is this a yankee expression or a British or Kiwi or "colonial British" Wateva!) that you would be shocked out of your wits, if you listen to the jokes on you in the parties or in private coffee / dinner get togethers!

Anyway coming back to the main topic, for all practical assumptions. Let us assume, I am the alias 'Rockstar'. Now all of you, who were so 'worried' on cracking the case, can do whatever you want to do! I don't give a damn, if you consider that I am the alias 'Rockstar'! I care two hoots!

P.S: Its a shame that the moderator just turns his head away, when such racist comments are put in the forum. Just to pipe up the traffic. Shame on you, Mr moderator!

P.P.S : Mpexy, admittedly , now I have given you enough to hold a grudge against me . I am sure, you will come with all guns blazing! However, you have attacked me many times in the past on this forum. I am not sure, whats your problem? And I have always tried to ignore you as I am a peace loving person. But after a certain time, keeping quiet /calm can be mistaken for timidity/cowardness/spinelessness/gutless/weak-kneed! I have dealt with people like you all my life. Its just that I have grown sober with old age.

You mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by RockStar  [View Original Post]
    Issued in public interest :-

1. Their is nothing such as any 'Rockstar', owning any pussy in BA or else where in the world. No one owns any working girl and no working girl is anyone's novia. Get that straight!

2. Its insane for a rockstar to get emotional about a working girl. Definition of a 'working girl'. A girl who sucks cock for a living and does it gladly! She may / may not eat cum, though. A rockstar does not indulge into forced prostitution.

3. Its insane for senior mongers who consider themselves to be a 'Rockstar' to dictate pussy price and play pimp to 'working girls'. Real rockstars don't do pimping.

4. All working girls are available in this city and no monger (especially want to be Rockstars) have any business to tell you "That working girl is mine. Stay clear of her!" WTF!

5. Their is no big deal in getting emotional about working girls. Especially, if they are pretty, suck cock well and are nice to you. But a real rockstar does not get carried away and understands that its only and only about money. A Rockstar may go on to become a legend but only and only if he has money to blow! So have loads of money with you on you and you would / could be a rockstar. Don't get carried away by emotions just because a girls sucks yr dick well!

6. Rockstars do not get sozzled 24/7 and don't need to be in a intoxicated state 24/7. They are rockstars with or without booze in their blood.

7. Rockstars do not need croonies or newbies in tow, to have their ego caressed. Rockstars are what they are, with or without croonies, wingmen or newbies looking for lessons from them.

8. Rockstars do not need to be bodybuilders or have supersized dicks. The right attitude is what really makes a rockstar.

9. Rockstars are good guys, generally. They seldom have enemies but lot of people may be envious of them.

10. Rockstars are not only rockstars of mongering but they also know how to score with non-pro chicks and be able to train non-pro chicks, how to suck dick well.

And then I went back to Houston Space centre to continue with my work.
    Your list is unnecessary. Nobody said any of those things were required to party like a rock star. I think you missed the point. Partying like a rock star is just one way to enjoy Buenos Aires. You seem to think Rockstar = Alpha dog monger.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Nice Chica find BBM!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed Kamikaze's stories. I guess I have been to BA enough to fill in the blanks.

For me, the "Rockstar" coda just means living a little larger and going to the clubs. After some bad experiences, I swore off the clubs and was primarily doing massage chicas and call out. I met up with Stranger and Gatohunter last May and saw the good time that they were having at Hook and at their first stripper party. When they go to a club, they try to create a party atmosphere and usually have a crowd of chicas around through buying drinks.

It is also more fun for me to have a good wingman around. Esten and I partied together last trip and I had a better time than usual.

Buying drinks for chicas you are not going to take home runs up the costs but I think is worth it at least on a vacation budget. It allows to spend more time in the clubs and you might run into one that really turns you on. My gem from last trip was Diana from Hook. I only saw her one night out of the five or six nights I was at Hook. She was a sideline chica and not a dancer. Nobody else has written about since November. Asked one of the Hook dancers about her and nobody seemed to know at least by the Diana name. I asked for her number but she said she only works at Hook. A real mystery chica that I wish I knew better. I hoping that someone gets the real story. I am thinking of taking another trip to BA this year just to find out.
    At times there seems to just be an unlimited number of killer girls in Argentina. Monger on dude. Toymann.

I enjoy the "Rockstar" Code

I enjoyed Kamikaze's stories. I guess I have been to BA enough to fill in the blanks.

For me, the "Rockstar" coda just means living a little larger and going to the clubs. After some bad experiences, I swore off the clubs and was primarily doing massage chicas and call out. I met up with Stranger and Gatohunter last May and saw the good time that they were having at Hook and at their first stripper party. When they go to a club, they try to create a party atmosphere and usually have a crowd of chicas around through buying drinks.

It is also more fun for me to have a good wingman around. Esten and I partied together last trip and I had a better time than usual.

Buying drinks for chicas you are not going to take home runs up the costs but I think is worth it at least on a vacation budget. It allows to spend more time in the clubs and you might run into one that really turns you on. My gem from last trip was Diana from Hook. I only saw her one night out of the five or six nights I was at Hook. She was a sideline chica and not a dancer. Nobody else has written about since November. Asked one of the Hook dancers about her and nobody seemed to know at least by the Diana name. I asked for her number but she said she only works at Hook. A real mystery chica that I wish I knew better. I hoping that someone gets the real story. I am thinking of taking another trip to BA this year just to find out.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Enjoy Your Stay in BA !

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    I am pleased that I am not the only one that has been getting sick and tired of this rock star fantasy bullsh $t. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out. And then I went fishing. IALOTFLMAO Well said rock star, well said indeed. Toymann.
    I am forced to do it 5 days a week but I never brag about it.

When you Boys come here you are just camping. I live here every fucking day.

T Man knows his Lifestyle, Stranger is a REAL Rockstar and the rest are just happy to be here.

TL.

Finally an end to the nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by RockStar  [View Original Post]

1. Their is nothing such as any 'Rockstar', owning any pussy in BA or else where in the world. No one owns any working girl and no working girl is anyone's novia. Get that straight!

2. Its insane for a rockstar to get emotional about a working girl. Definition of a 'working girl'. A girl who sucks cock for a living and does it gladly! She may / may not eat cum, though. A rockstar does not indulge into forced prostitution.

3. Its insane for senior mongers who consider themselves to be a 'Rockstar' to dictate pussy price and play pimp to 'working girls'. Real rockstars don't do pimping.

4. All working girls are available in this city and no monger (especially want to be Rockstars) have any business to tell you "That working girl is mine. Stay clear of her!" WTF!

5. Their is no big deal in getting emotional about working girls. Especially, if they are pretty, suck cock well and are nice to you. But a real rockstar does not get carried away and understands that its only and only about money. A Rockstar may go on to become a legend but only and only if he has money to blow! So have loads of money with you on you and you would / could be a rockstar. Don't get carried away by emotions just because a girls sucks yr dick well!

6. Rockstars do not get sozzled 24/7 and don't need to be in a intoxicated state 24/7. They are rockstars with or without booze in their blood.

7. Rockstars do not need croonies or newbies in tow, to have their ego caressed. Rockstars are what they are, with or without croonies, wingmen or newbies looking for lessons from them.

8. Rockstars do not need to be bodybuilders or have supersized dicks. The right attitude is what really makes a rockstar.

9. Rockstars are good guys, generally. They seldom have enemies but lot of people may be envious of them.

10. Rockstars are not only rockstars of mongering but they also know how to score with non-pro chicks and be able to train non-pro chicks, how to suck dick well.

I am pleased that I am not the only one that has been getting sick and tired of this rock star fantasy bullsh $t. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out. And then I went fishing. IALOTFLMAO Well said rock star, well said indeed. Toymann.

The unspoken 'Being a Rockstar' code

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockStar For This Post:

Posting Limitations