This blog is moderated by TitusGroan

Welcome to BA!

Quote Originally Posted by TitusGroan  [View Original Post]
    Hey kids,

I'm new in town. I've been in BsAs for a few days, but it's my first time in Argentina. Anyone want to show me around? I'm especially interested in the better privados, although I will probably also try out some internet chicas when I get my phone working.

I've lurked a bit in the forum and I'm aware that some of the serious poon-hounds here are worried about the danger of inflation. I'm keen not to break anyone's rice bowl, and I feel that if I had a friendly face with me, I'd be less likely to commit the grievous sin of overpaying the chicas.

Amor y besos.
    Welcome to BA!

I am the Forum's "Unofficial" Guide. Be happy to show you around town if you'd like to see the sights during the day and hit the clubs at night. I live here so it is in my best interest to make sure you do NOT overpay. I am fluent in Spanish so I introduce, translate and negotiate if it comes down to that.

During the day we can cover about 100 blocks on foot during a walking tour of BA and at night we can hit the different Chica Bars depending on whether you want to hit low-level, mid-level or high-end Boliches. Duration of the Tours is entirely up to you but 5 to 7 hours during the day and or at night is normal.

Thanks,

TL

4 381 2145 ( from any phone )

156 116 4254 ( from unblocked land lines )

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Noob in BsAs, seeks benevolent spirit guide

Hey kids,

I'm new in town. I've been in BsAs for a few days, but it's my first time in Argentina. Anyone want to show me around? I'm especially interested in the better privados, although I will probably also try out some internet chicas when I get my phone working.

I've lurked a bit in the forum and I'm aware that some of the serious poon-hounds here are worried about the danger of inflation. I'm keen not to break anyone's rice bowl, and I feel that if I had a friendly face with me, I'd be less likely to commit the grievous sin of overpaying the chicas.

Amor y besos.

Posting Limitations