Thread: New Pope is Argentine

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    One of the headlines I saw had a picture of CFK and said something like "She-devil makes peace with Pope." It was in the Christian Science Monitor (not a conservative or "anti-leftist" outlet by any means).

That had me laughing. I haven't seen honest reporting like that in a coon's age.*

*Of course, that is a race-free expression, for any of you who don't know better. I call a spade a spade.**

**See above.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Since the Pope isn't just the head of the church but also a head of state (Vatican City) can a head of state also be a citizen of a different country? Was John Paul II still Polish? (no jokes please) Is Francis still Argentine?

Just wondering.
    According to this, Pope Benedict is still a German citizen.

http://www.regierung.oberpfalz.bayer...n_englisch.pdf

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sportsman For This Post:

I'm wondering about something

Since the Pope isn't just the head of the church but also a head of state (Vatican City) can a head of state also be a citizen of a different country? Was John Paul II still Polish? (no jokes please) Is Francis still Argentine?

Just wondering.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Pope Kisses Cristina

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    Argentina's Kirchner raises Falklands with Pope Francis. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21835363.

Ha, ha, ha! Well there's a surprise. That it took so long. How predictable and how pathetic. She had a 15 minute audience and this is what she wanted to talk about? Even if he's been brainwashed with the same drivel as the rest of the population, I think he might have more important things on his mind right now.
    Unfortunately the subject of White Slavery was also brought up in her news conference after having lunch with the Pope; something that can lead to changes in the Prostitution Laws or the way the Chicas are able to work. Maybe?

TL.

The Malvinas issue is funny though.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Argentina's Kirchner raises Falklands with Pope Francis. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21835363.

Ha, ha, ha! Well there's a surprise. That it took so long. How predictable and how pathetic. She had a 15 minute audience and this is what she wanted to talk about? Even if he's been brainwashed with the same drivel as the rest of the population, I think he might have more important things on his mind right now.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DavieW For This Post:

How Can a Pope Create Such Banter?

How can a Pope create so much Banter within a community of Mongers?

Is it not hipocritical? How can a Monger be Pious? Is there not a separation of morals?

Do you have a selective moral compass?

Odd behaviour to say the least.

Cancel the mission but carry on?

Did we not agree to disagree and NEVER mix Politcs, Religion and Abortion?

That and who we favor as Futbol teams!

TL.

Maybe I'm just confused since I was an Altar Boy ; but how can a true monger be even remotely pious and or have a religious compass ?

We use to steal the "Chips and Dip!"

In spite of what many may think! The unenlightened LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackShirt  [View Original Post]
    Mainly, at my age, it is easier than jerking off.

Unlike you, I am from the philosophical school of "Jack of all trades, master of none". So I am learning & getting inspired everyday, albeit very slowly. And sometimes I feel agitated enough to share my thoughts, because they are bouncing around my head and need a way out, and so I put them out for validation. Why in AP? Well, it's obvious. I still have fond memories of BA and hopefully, will have 1 or 2 trip to Argentina & South America in me. So, just trying to stay in touch. Not trying to pissed anybody off. Oops.
    I am always in Argentina September / October and April / may. The first beer is on me. The pleasure will be all mine. Now get your ass to Argentina. Monger on BS. Toymann.

P.S. How is that for bipartisan cooperation... LOL.

Pps. And to a certain degree you are right! I am a one trick poney! Lol. But it's a pretty good poney!

Yes, I still post from time to time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Before a Zen BlackShirt post showed up. How ya doing cowboy? Are you in Argentina? Would like to meet you, and that says something, as I do not feel that way often with this monger crowd. I have my posse and that's good for me. Monger on BS. Toymann.
    Mainly, at my age, it is easier than jerking off.

Unlike you, I am from the philosophical school of "Jack of all trades, master of none". So I am learning & getting inspired everyday, albeit very slowly. And sometimes I feel agitated enough to share my thoughts, because they are bouncing around my head and need a way out, and so I put them out for validation. Why in AP? Well, it's obvious. I still have fond memories of BA and hopefully, will have 1 or 2 trip to Argentina & South America in me. So, just trying to stay in touch. Not trying to pissed anybody off. Oops.

Figured it was just a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackShirt  [View Original Post]
    Hereby, I appoint you to be the unofficial American Consul for Lad Phrao, pertaining to cultural Thai / American relations, and with special emphasis on carnal relationships.

You begin your duty on Monday.
    Before a Zen BlackShirt post showed up. How ya doing cowboy? Are you in Argentina? Would like to meet you, and that says something, as I do not feel that way often with this monger crowd. I have my posse and that's good for me. Monger on BS. Toymann.

Doggboy, the Dog Whisperer.

Hereby, I appoint you to be the unofficial American Consul for Lad Phrao, pertaining to cultural Thai / American relations, and with special emphasis on carnal relationships.

You begin your duty on Monday.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rev BS For This Post:

Yes! I am from Argentina!

You're Argentine right?

You don't need to answer. Without reading anything else you may have written here, I know the answer from this one pathetic post.

P.S. The guy who wrote that is from the USA, received all of his extensive education in the USA and strikes me as the sort of person that quite probably has never even left the confines of the USA.
    I said British roots, not that he is from USA!

Let me put it this way. Why do this guy have to bash the Pope instead congratulating him and congratulate the Argentineans? Is ok! You don't need to answer either!

Houston We Have a Problem!

The information came from an excellent source DavieW. But you are also correct that he would have connections being in the medical community. I said 5 tops, you say 6 and up. Not a huge difference at the end of the day. Sorry about the family drama. If you had reported this on the board I would have directed you to my buddy. He told me just this morning it wasn't so difficult, but he is on the inside. I guess you are not. Bummer. Monger on Daddy. Toymann.

Ps. It appears TL has personal experience, If he has gotten it done several times, by his own report, it seems to me you wouldn't need to be that "connected". Just my dos centavos
    The first time that it was performed was at a High-End Clinic in Recoleta and the second time it was performed was in a clandestine witch doctor's set-up. (picture a female with a coat hangar) Not really!

Then there was a special suppository that was inserted and the girl told me that I had to pound the crap out of her to drive it as far up as possible to dislodge Roger.

No special connections required really. First connection was a well known photographer that must have been attracted to my girlfriend because he payed for it and the second was a working girl; apparently thay all know when and where to get it done.

I am truly amazed that a Super Monger has Religion and or a conscience, I'm not getting it and I was an Altar Boy. I must admit that I felt bad about the last one.

The first one when I was 18 years old does not count as we were too young; however, if you watch the movie "Terms of Endearment" you can see the spot where we conceived!

I regret that one because the girl is super loaded and gorgeous!

TL.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Didn't miss it by that much.

Wrong!

It's 6000 pesos and up. And you try getting one if you're not connected.

My son is about to get a new half-brother thanks to the difficulty / expense of getting an abortion here.
    The information came from an excellent source DavieW. But you are also correct that he would have connections being in the medical community. I said 5 tops, you say 6 and up. Not a huge difference at the end of the day. Sorry about the family drama. If you had reported this on the board I would have directed you to my buddy. He told me just this morning it wasn't so difficult, but he is on the inside. I guess you are not. Bummer. Monger on Daddy. Toymann.

Ps. It appears TL has personal experience, If he has gotten it done several times, by his own report, it seems to me you wouldn't need to be that "connected". Just my dos centavos

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Thank you Doggboy!

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    To set the matter straight. I didn't post the article from the NYTimes with any agenda in mind whatsoever. Other than my off and on again agenda of posting articles that I think are interesting, informative, or what have you. The title of the article caught my eye, more from the perspective of the notion that the Argentines tend to be a bit stuck on themselves (I'm not saying they are). Note that the author of the article is from Argentina.

And, I have no intent of wading into the politics of abortion in Argentina, or anywhere else. Pretty much all that can be said about that subject has been. If you want to believe that arranging and paying for an abortion is as easy in Argentina as the states, then have at it. Last I checked it was illegal, and the recent legislation in Uruguay opening the route for some women to arrange abortions there was written in such a way that forbid women from other countries traveling there to get an abortion. As you know, Uruguay is Argentina's next door neighbor.

At any rate, I admire your restraint in your response. No name calling, sarcasm or use of hyperbole. Kudos.
    Thank you Doggboy for clarifying it. Now you know that you didn't know much since that article was written by someone who has his own point of view.

There are too many people with different agendas and interest having an opinion about something that (some think) should be desired by legislators on the congress because they think the guys in dark suits know more than we do.

What if (at least most of the Argentinians) follow the Pope's opinion? After all he is supposed to have not just the knowledge, but also a "Beautiful Mind" that many people don't.

Of course, if you are not an Argentinian, or catholic, understand Argentinian culture, or just keep saying that "Las Islas Malvinas" are British, you won't agree with me, and is expected eh? Ask what the cat thinks about the dog? Wait! What my neighbor thinks about me. That's even worse.

Abortion will always be controversial because although they are many "technical" explanations about it, no one has an answer if we should legalize or not.

For the time being I will listen to de Pope because he has shown over the years to be a man of integrity extremely intelligent, and very humble. It has to be a good reason he was elected!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Caricoso For This Post:

Hate to tell ya, and even TL reports similar information from personal experience, your information on abortion in Argentina is either wrong or just outdated. Spoke to my buddy this morning who is an orthopedic surgeon in buenos aires because I was curious regarding your claim He also confirmed TL's information. Not only is it performed in every major hospital in Argentina, but there are several woman's groups, funded quietly behind the scenes for years by Madame Presidente and her predesessors, that will pay for the private procedure. The cost is roughly 4 to 5000 pesos and is arranged through several private clinics in buenos aires, and in most provincial capitals around the country.
    Wrong!

It's 6000 pesos and up. And you try getting one if you're not connected.

My son is about to get a new half-brother thanks to the difficulty / expense of getting an abortion here.

Posting Limitations