Thread: Twofold Request

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Dangler

Mia 2 and Sabrina

Quote Originally Posted by Dangler  [View Original Post]
    I'm only going to be in town a short while and I'm looking for a few things while I'm in BA:

1. I want to put together a memorable party with two chicas.

2. I want to spend an hour or more with a black chica (something I've yet to experience).

Any recommendations on how or who I might be able to make that happen with?

Details: I'll be staying in the Microcentro through the weekend. Discretion is a must and I'm a man willing to pay (within reason) for quality service.

Thanks,

D.
    Mia 2 and Sabrina work very well together! You can find some excellent reviews and some non photo shopped pictures of them somewhere here. That would take care of the 3-way and Sabrina works with a few Dominicans too so maybe you can do one of those.

Since you will ONLY be here for a few days and you can't keep them to yourself it does not matter if you post a positve review of any of the girls since you are leaving soon. It helps the girls though.

Have Fun,

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by Chezz  [View Original Post]
    Or you could just play the lottery, as the odds of finding them both (let alone one) available at the same time are just about the same. I tried to schedule a date with both of them (not together) for 9 days straight and couldn't even get a response. Not even a call back
    I hear ya Sr Chezz,,though I gave up and moved on before 9 days,,haven't tried to contact one in weeks since she never returned calls-texts, and saw the other a little while ago but she hasn't responded lately either, c'est la vie.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chezz  [View Original Post]
    If by some chance you do find a terrific girl and end up having a great session with her, under no circumstances should you post a positive review with contact info on the board. Especially if you consider her a "needle-in-a-haystack" kind of girl. Her prices will go up and her availability will go down in an instant. Within a day her voice-mail will be full and your "best girl yet" will become unavailable to you. If you happen find a great girl, keep that info off the board and share it only with friends you trust.
    Golden words! Write it down in your diary, cellphone or wherevever you keep yr most important notes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

On the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    For absolute certainty you do not want to schedule simultaneous appointments with two chicks who do not know each other and expect them to magically work together.
    Absolutely agree...there needs to be a history of the two girls working together to make the session fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest that you consider calling Pamelita and Lunita Hot. I know they work together.
    Or you could just play the lottery, as the odds of finding them both (let alone one) available at the same time are just about the same. I tried to schedule a date with both of them (not together) for 9 days straight and couldn't even get a response. Not even a call back.

But The Jefe's advice is correct: make sure the two have a connection first.

Which brings me to another point. If by some chance you do find a terrific girl and end up having a great session with her, under no circumstances should you post a positive review with contact info on the board. Especially if you consider her a "needle-in-a-haystack" kind of girl. Her prices will go up and her availability will go down in an instant. Within a day her voice-mail will be full and your "best girl yet" will become unavailable to you. If you happen find a great girl, keep that info off the board and share it only with friends you trust.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chezz For This Post:

Possibly / probably both? I meant the former, not the latter; but I'm open to suggestions. I'm new in town and haven't had the chance to experience anything yet. Figured I might find some sage advice here on the boards.
    Also give Catto's and Sodoma a try.

Like all ethnic groups, there are good ones and bad ones. Don't hesitate to call on the Board for advice.

Actually, now that I think about it, there are a couple at Hippo who might fit the bill.. There's Brenda and Doris, good onda, very newbie friendly, and then there's a black goddess named Chocolate (pronounced like chocolatay) who will blow your doors off. I don't know if Chocolate is still available or if she's blowing the doors off a local soccer team, but maybe you will get lucky. Warning: the best chocolate don't come cheap.

Contact lRomina and Carolina sister act in this forum and you will enjoy it

I'm only going to be in town a short while and I'm looking for a few things while I'm in BA:

2. I want to spend an hour or more with a black chica (something I've yet to experience).

Details: I'll be staying in the Microcentro through the weekend. Discretion is a must and I'm a man willing to pay (within reason) for quality service.

Thanks,

D.
    Contact romina (hellokitty) and carolina two sisters..they will be there when they promise, they work well together and they will rock your world.

Contact them in this forum romina s hellokitty.

Can't recall if I've ever seen one.

Possibly / probably both? I meant the former, not the latter; but I'm open to suggestions. I'm new in town and haven't had the chance to experience anything yet. Figured I might find some sage advice here on the boards.
    There are a lot of Dominicanas (not nearly enough for Brother Sid) Exedra, Newport, and Orleans but I can't recall ever seeing a really super dark skinned African type black chick working in a club. Wait, I'm lying, there is a pretty dark skinned Dominican working at hook, AA features but she has no back, she's really skinny.

Good luck on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Do you want to bang a Black girl or a girl from Black?

No Problem

Thanks,

D.
    That's a no-brainer down here in Wonderland.

Send me a PM.

Thanks,

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I would hazard a guess that he wants to do both! .

Thanks,

D.

Twofold Request

Thanks,

D.