This blog is moderated by PurpleThomas
    Never have I been more pleased with my decision to stay in Microcentro since having the option of moving to Belgrano last year!

Rain and drainage

Like everything else here, there is little to no infrastructure to deal with normal rain water and less for heavy rain. This happens three to four times a year and its the same shit every time, but no one does anything about it! The government is to busy buying pampers for 13 year old mothers instead of funding the schools and hospitals, forget about the roads and energy needs of the country! Luckily out here in the boonies (provincia) things are no worse then normal. Crank up the 4 X4's and lets see far we can get before we get stuck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Dangerous for anyone other than Stranger!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    You ever see how many fucking pairs of shoes he has? I know shoe stores with less inventory. Talk about wealth redistribution, that boy could shod some small nations.
    And the styles! If I wore those shoes the faggots and trannys would be chasing me down Cordoba with sexual mayhem in their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    Now that's funny.
    You ever see how many fucking pairs of shoes he has? I know shoe stores with less inventory. Talk about wealth redistribution, that boy could shod some small nations.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I used Strangers shoes for sandbags.
    Now that's funny.

No flooding at the AP House

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleThomas  [View Original Post]
    Eight inches overnight is no joke; the news reports suggest that Recoleta is reasonably safe but Belgrano is damaged.
    I used Strangers shoes for sandbags.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Is everyone OK after the deluge?

Eight inches overnight is no joke; the news reports suggest that Recoleta is reasonably safe but Belgrano is damaged.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleThomas For This Post:

Posting Limitations