Thread: New Ipad for sale

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by El Mejor

Just A Few Weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverStar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much Miami Bob, maybe we can work a deal...I think El Mejor's requested price is reasonable given the fact that it is celular capable...I am now selling ipad 3 32 with celular!!!! El Mejor won't do a trade in with me...
    Fred,

The 5 will be out in a few weeks.

TL.

IPAD, NEW, 32 GB, you $S850

Fred, I'm firm on the price. There is lots on interest. If you're serious don't wait too long!

IPAD, NEW, 32 GB, you $S850.

I AM SELLING AN IPAD 4TH GENERATION (4 G), NEW, SEALED, 32 GB, WHITE.

DOLLARS 850 OR THE EQUIVALENT IN PESOS (RATE you $S1=$8,25)

El Mejor.

Let me know if 6350 Pesos works for you.

Fred.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBob  [View Original Post]
    FRED--check your PM's
    do you prefer refurb with warrantee from apple for one year or new from apple?

Mejor--why don't you post something to add something to this forum then none of us mind you pimping your stuff. can you recommend a restaurant? what brand of dildo do your girls prefer---? [thisisagentleman'sforum,notcraig'slist]
    Thanks so much Miami Bob, maybe we can work a deal...I think El Mejor's requested price is reasonable given the fact that it is celular capable...I am now selling ipad 3 32 with celular!!!! El Mejor won't do a trade in with me...

No Need For That!

FRED--check your PM's

Mejor--why don't you post something to add something to this forum then none of us mind you pimping your stuff. can you recommend a restaurant? what brand of dildo do your girls prefer---? [thisisagentleman'sforum,notcraig'slist]
    Sorry , I can't help him either .

I see it's value at $4,800.00 pesos MAX .

ONLY a Neophyte from the NORTH that prefers warm weather would pay what he's asking .

TL

Justified !

It's the right thread

FRED--check your PM's

I sent Fred a PM as well suggesting other places to buy one Bob but the guys posting in the right place. We certainly agree that the price is crazy, but the post itself isn't out of line.
    Can't say I disagree either that I would prefer the posts on this thead come from forum vets as well though. If nothing else they will know that while some of us might pay crazy money for some pussy from time to time, all of us know how to get cheap electronics.

El mejor PM TL he'll find a sucker for you

FRED--check your PM's

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Is this the item you are trying to sell dude.

http://store.apple.com/us/buy/home/s...ad/family/ipad

If so, what makes you think it is worth $850, when a brand new one with retinal scanner costs $599. As this is the gringo forumn, most guys on this board could either buy one themselves or for those that live in BA, a buddy could bring them one. Maybe you should consider selling this on some sort of argentine site. It would most likely get the premium you are looking for from a argie without US based friends. My dos centavos. Toymann.
    El Mejor.

Let me know if 6350 Pesos works for you.

Fred.

Just curious El Mejor

Quote Originally Posted by ElMejor  [View Original Post]

US $850 OR THE EQUIVALENT IN PESOS AT THE MOMENT.
    Is this the item you are trying to sell dude.

http://store.apple.com/us/buy/home/s...ad/family/ipad

If so, what makes you think it is worth $850, when a brand new one with retinal scanner costs $599. As this is the gringo forumn, most guys on this board could either buy one themselves or for those that live in BA, a buddy could bring them one. Maybe you should consider selling this on some sort of argentine site. It would most likely get the premium you are looking for from a argie without US based friends. My dos centavos. Toymann.

Fred, sorry-- I have no use for your items, cash only!

Fred, sorry-- I have no use for your items, cash only!

I am very interested in this iPad, can you accept a trade + cash USD or pesos for a gently used ipad 3 with cellular 32 black?

Fred.

My contact info is at www.silverstarcar.com.

Quote Originally Posted by ElMejor  [View Original Post]

I am very interested in this iPad, can you accept a trade + cash USD or pesos for a gently used ipad 3 with cellular 32 black?

Fred.

My contact info is at www.silverstarcar.com.

New Ipad for sale