Thread: Spanish S.O.S

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Nikki

Para traducir

El calcetín (la media) y el pene estaban charlando y el pene preguntó al calcetín: 'Che qué honda ¿cómo andan tus cosas?'

El calcetín contestó: 'Como siempre: me mete en la mañana, todo el día estoy bien apretado en el calzado hasta me saca en la noche.'

El pene respondió: 'Mi situación es distinta. Todo el día cuelgo suelto pero en la noche me mete me saca me mete me saca ...'

I was just kiddin'and yes, few days posting here and WTF is wrong with that auto corrector?

Quote Originally Posted by Spassmusssein  [View Original Post]
    -dear "Nikki" is absolutely the wrong word, talking about women. Or prices for going out TLN.
    Maybe or not you know the movie "Harvey" where Jimmi Steward told the psyycatrist:
    "My mother always said to me: "Elwood"...in this world you only can survive being even smart, or pleasant".
    Many years I was successfull beeing smart.
    Now I prefer beeing pleasant.
    You may quote me".

As I am pleasant and "loquaz" I go out at a smart price. But that is just my personal ringeding.
    Forum-members that got into contact and are, in my opinion, also "pleasant" will always share the places I go.
    If you need that in castellano I will traduce it 4 free 4 you.
    P.D. @ Jackson: I hate your autocorreccion and I am not alone! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Greedy-

-dear "Nikki" is absolutely the wrong word, talking about women. Or prices for going out TLN.
    Maybe or not you know the movie "Harvey" where Jimmi Steward told the psyycatrist:
    "My mother always said to me: "Elwood"...in this world you only can survive being even smart, or pleasant".
    Many years I was successfull beeing smart.
    Now I prefer beeing pleasant.
    You may quote me".

As I am pleasant and "loquaz" I go out at a smart price. But that is just my personal ringeding.
    Forum-members that got into contact and are, in my opinion, also "pleasant" will always share the places I go.
    If you need that in castellano I will traduce it 4 free 4 you.
    P.D. @ Jackson: I hate your autocorreccion and I am not alone! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

...recently, in Castellano when I asked two waiters in one of my favorite restos, what is the difference in between "avidez", "avaricia" and "codicia". They had no idea.

Semejante cosa me pasó when I asked about the meaning of "loquaz".

For that, I pay 600 P.S. X TLN and will never need a helpfully interested nic called: "Nikkkki".
    P.D.@Jackson: the auto-correction of this board is absolutely senseless.
    Spassmusssein, those are some tricky ones, now you did make your fave waiters sweat it, didn't you? Your Spanish sounds pretty refined, you evidently must be locuaz! Now have you shared the name of the 600 peso TLN girl or you got greedy? Avaro

the auto-correction of this board is absolutely senseless.
    Drives me round the f**king bend!

Never seen anything like it and I've been on hundreds of different boards / forums over the last 20 years!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DavieW For This Post:

Auto-correction

...recently, in Castellano when I asked two waiters in one of my favorite restos, what is the difference in between "avidez", "avaricia" and "codicia". They had no idea.

For that, I pay 600 P.S. X TLN and will never need a helpfully interested nic called: "Nikkkki".
    You mean like how I edit each of my posts to change be. Back to B.

Don B.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Don B For This Post:

How louw can you gou...

I Don't Eat Carbs!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki  [View Original Post]
    No peeing on the cheerios dammit! .
    Always hated Cheerios!

Tasteless little fuckers!

Have Fun Dear.

TL.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Dude why harsh the chica, she's trying to get something going and you got to pee in her cheerios?
    No peeing on the cheerios dammit! .

HAhaha I don't think I would ever be able to tell whether Estrella sucks a mean dick or not LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I think it's a good thing for the Boys to learn Spanish but we don't want the girls to learn a lot of English.

That can't be a good thing.

Talking is talking and being able to say that Estrella sucks a mean dick is another thing all together if you don't have a dick.

I welcome her humor and I hope she can have fun with it too.

Nothing else.

TL.

You are dead on right. It is all about how much you enjoy your session, however minimizing the risks is not a bad idea. Let's say you are exploring on your own, and you get a crazy quote, but still want to try, you might want to pay a fair price and then if it is no good, well, you move on. But if you get the gringo price AND are disappointed then it is double frustration.

Word of mouth, sharing experiences, etc is great, but some people like to explore for themselves, especially if they have known the scene for a while, so here are some tools.

I think that despite chicas are working, they are women, and a bit of talking could add to the onda. And before you ask, yes, I knew girls that worked.

Nikki.

That's all funny and helpful at times but still the MOST important factor is whether the girl can perform worth a shit and if she has a proven track record on the forums.

If their lips are moving then chances are that they are lying!

That is why we ask each other questions about the girls that we have been with, to avoid the lame fucks and to pass around the recommended Chicas.

No amount of translation or negotiation will ever guarantee you an excellent ride! We want to know if the girl can do a great job ! Nothing else . Maybe price and time but that's easy .

TL.

Nor will a highly recommended Chica always be a 10 fuck. That may actually depend on Onda that most people lack anyway.

PS- I was talking to a group of Chicas the other night and they all want to pay me to teach them Hooker English 3 times a week .
    Maybe 5 or 6 girls per class .

Sounds like fun ! Specially when they show up late to MY classroom !

They have been doing it in Brazil for a while , getting ready for the World Cup and the Olympics .

Look it up .

Not on Purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Dude why harsh the chica, she's trying to get something going and you got to pee in her cheerios?
    I think it's a good thing for the Boys to learn Spanish but we don't want the girls to learn a lot of English.

That can't be a good thing.

Talking is talking and being able to say that Estrella sucks a mean dick is another thing all together if you don't have a dick.

I welcome her humor and I hope she can have fun with it too.

Nothing else.

TL.

Really

That's all funny and helpful at times but still the MOST important factor is whether the girl can perform worth a shit and if she has a proven track record on the forums.

That is why we ask each other questions about the girls that we have been with, to avoid the lame fucks and to pass around the recommended Chicas.

No amount of translation or negotiation will ever guarantee you an excellent ride! We want to know if the girl can do a great job ! Nothing else . Maybe price and time but that's easy .

TL.

Nor will a highly recommended Chica always be a 10 fuck. That may actually depend on Onda that most people lack anyway.

PS- I was talking to a group of Chicas the other night and they all want to pay me to teach them Hooker English 3 times a week .

They have been doing it in Brazil for a while , getting ready for the World Cup and the Olympics .

Look it up .

That's All Funny!

Ok, the ball is not rolling dammit.

How do you go when let's say you are at some club / coffee place or over the phone and the girl gives you a quote for her services? Let's say she goes.

- Completo? 1200 pesos la hora (I m not expert in girl prices so let's assume this is pretty high).

How do you go about this? (Let's say you don't have many options wherever you are and you want to get a deal!).

I guess you will want to negotiate. You can either try to be funny, mean, whatever you like. I have a few ideas, but hey, what do I know, I m not a monger myself, so I need your help here.

- En serio? (really?).

- Ese precio es solo para mi? (that price is just for me?).

- Eso incluye a dos amigas mas? (that includes two more friends?).

- Podemos cerrar en ochocientos? (do we have a deal at 800?).

What would you say?

TL.

Look it up .

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Ok, the ball is not rolling dammit.

How do you go when let's say you are at some club / coffee place or over the phone and the girl gives you a quote for her services? Let's say she goes.

- Completo? 1200 pesos la hora (I m not expert in girl prices so let's assume this is pretty high).

How do you go about this? (Let's say you don't have many options wherever you are and you want to get a deal!).

I guess you will want to negotiate. You can either try to be funny, mean, whatever you like. I have a few ideas, but hey, what do I know, I m not a monger myself, so I need your help here.

- En serio? (really?).

- Ese precio es solo para mi? (that price is just for me?).

- Eso incluye a dos amigas mas? (that includes two more friends?).

- Podemos cerrar en ochocientos? (do we have a deal at 800?).

What would you say?
    "en serio" is the best one.

Its one of the most popular expressions of the locals here ( especially the girls). Its short and easy to speak and sounds as if you have been living here for ever.

Additional points if you could copy the hand gestures and facial expressions of the locals when they say "en serio"!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post: