Thread: Spanish S.O.S

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This blog is moderated by Nikki
    And some more ideas.

- TLN?

- 650 dolares mi amor.

(eeek that sounds a bit steep, and you are meeting this girl at Exedra, she is not even a dancer!).

So you can go:

- Nací de noche pero no anoche (I was born at night, but not last night!).

- Este precio es para alquiler o para comprar? (this price is for lease or buy?).

- Parezco boludo? (Do I look like an idiot?).

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nikki For This Post:

Ok, the ball is not rolling dammit.

How do you go when let's say you are at some club / coffee place or over the phone and the girl gives you a quote for her services? Let's say she goes.

- Completo? 1200 pesos la hora (I m not expert in girl prices so let's assume this is pretty high).

How do you go about this? (Let's say you don't have many options wherever you are and you want to get a deal!).

I guess you will want to negotiate. You can either try to be funny, mean, whatever you like. I have a few ideas, but hey, what do I know, I m not a monger myself, so I need your help here.

- En serio? (really?).

- Ese precio es solo para mi? (that price is just for me?).

- Eso incluye a dos amigas mas? (that includes two more friends?).

- Podemos cerrar en ochocientos? (do we have a deal at 800?).

What would you say?

Spanish S.O.S

So you have been living in Argentina for some time, and still don't quite get Spanish? I understand this can become frustrating, and also, you might become a gringo target. Don't be embarrassed to ask your questions here, I will try my best to help you out. I am a local female who speaks both languages. Because of the nature of this board, I will clarify that I am not a sex worker.

Let's get the ball rolling!

Nikki.