Hello guys!!

I am available!!

Send me text at: +5491133184676.

Kisses!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 99.jpg‎  

3. 11-05-13 15:40

Quote Originally Posted by IHeart  [View Original Post]
    I will send you email!! Thanks!
    For the record she is worth the price of admission. She works hard for her money and she does a great job.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevins For This Post:

In private!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emo67  [View Original Post]
    Several enthusiastic reviews for Ingrid now. Am I being crass if I inquire what her rates are?
    I will send you email!! Thanks!

Looks Promising

Quote Originally Posted by Labrador  [View Original Post]
    Had a great experience with Ingrid last night.. I must support the views of others that suggest that if she wants to post and promote her video's.. Why not.. Just her way of advertising her other services.. We all can decide for ourselves if we want to partake..

Now on to the session details. She arrived on time.. And I must say that in person.. She looks great!! ..Her photos are good but when you see her body.. You will smile.. We talked for a while.. Had similar interests in dog breeds.. (hunting breeds) which was great.. She definitely likes how she looks.. If there is a mirror nearby she will check her body out and for good reason.. It is amazing.. She is small in height..and well proportioned in all the right places. Amazing ass.. Perfect tits.. A 9 for sure.. In bed she is an energizer bunny.. Will go for as long as you like (or can survive) .. I would recommend that you do not miss this girl.. She is worth the time..for sure..

IHeart.. Thanks for a great time.. Hope you get that puppy soon..

Labrador.
    Several enthusiastic reviews for Ingrid now. Am I being crass if I inquire what her rates are?

Elegant Girl from BA Argentina 15-3318-4676

Hello guys!!

I am Sexy Girl from BA Argentina. I am elegant and discreet. I am an university student.

Gentlemen contacted for to sporadic meetings arranged hours.

Affectionate and sensual, in me you will find an excellent companion. And the best lover, fun, playful, outgoing, and natural. I am naughty girl!

If you want to play with me and you need massages, I can go to your Hotel! I hope we will have a good time together!

I am studying English...teach me!!

Send me text message, please.

Iheart.

15-3318-4676.

+5491133184676.

Sexy Girl from BA

Hello!!

Naughty Girl from BA!!

Iheart.

15-3318-4676.

+5491133184676.

(no WhatsApp). Available this Friday, and on weekends![/QUOTE]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01-5.jpg‎   02.jpg‎  

Elegant Girl from BA

Hello!!

Naughty Girl from BA!!

Iheart.

15-3318-4676.

+5491133184676.

(no WhatsApp). Available this Friday, and on weekends!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to IHeart For This Post:

Femme fatale! From BA Argentina

Hello!!

Naughty Girl from BA!!

Iheart.

15-3318-4676.

+5491133184676.

(no WhatsApp).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 06-22.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by IHeart  [View Original Post]
    Hello!!

Thank you to all!!

I posted about the website because some guys want to see my face, and if you are in USA before your travel can watch me in this website. So sorry. Here I can't send pics by email. And I don't want to show my face here in the forum because the argentinian enter. .

Kisses!
    How much do you charge per hour? Where can i see you near corrientes?

Guys! 15-3318-4676

Hello!!

Thank you to all!!

I posted about the website because some guys want to see my face, and if you are in USA before your travel can watch me in this website. So sorry. Here I can't send pics by email. And I don't want to show my face here in the forum because the argentinian enter. .

Kisses!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 133.jpg‎  

Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Labrador  [View Original Post]
    Had a great experience with Ingrid last night.. I must support the views of others that suggest that if she wants to post and promote her video's.. Why not.. Just her way of advertising her other services.. We all can decide for ourselves if we want to partake..

Now on to the session details. She arrived on time.. And I must say that in person.. She looks great!! ..Her photos are good but when you see her body.. You will smile.. We talked for a while.. Had similar interests in dog breeds.. (hunting breeds) which was great.. She definitely likes how she looks.. If there is a mirror nearby she will check her body out and for good reason.. It is amazing.. She is small in height..and well proportioned in all the right places. Amazing ass.. Perfect tits.. A 9 for sure.. In bed she is an energizer bunny.. Will go for as long as you like (or can survive) .. I would recommend that you do not miss this girl.. She is worth the time..for sure..

Labrador.
    Thank you! I enjoyed!

16. 09-20-13 13:22

We should NOT remove Ingrid from the board

Labrador.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Labrador For This Post:

He was too jetlagged!

His post definitely backfired.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikki For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    I say let them post. Clearly they have been beneficial to the forum parties and they want to make a few extra pesos. If a member in the USA wants some sort of video experience to jog some memories or help them decide if they want a session while in BA, that is their choice. Like FOX news, if you don't like it. Don't watch it.
    A very good point!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Posting Limitations