Thread: Ingrid Glamorous!

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
This blog is moderated by IHeart

Hi ingrid!

Quote Originally Posted by IHeart  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys:

Let me introduce myself, my name is Ingrid, I like the north american guys, I am so excited to be in that page, well dears, I had an invitation to dance the last Saturday.

And thanks a lot for all your amazing words, yes I am a lady but on the stage and on the bed I am like fire.

Now and day I am studying English, and business administration in the university. I am very nice, friendly and attractive person. (90-62-92), with a chic style.

My service is complete:

-massages.

- horny sex if you want...

-oral sex, deep throat.

-anal sex, kisses...

You can play with my hot body... I can visit you!

Cel phone 15-3287-4189.

I have two pictures of me. I am like that natural. If you don't know me yet I am going to dance on next Saturday again. Later we can talk and you know maybe more.

I will be waiting for you.

Ingrid.
    Hi Ingrid I'm going to be in Buenos Aires the next week I would like to be able to contact me with you, but I would like to see from you at the fotosd natural if it is possible I am from Chicago and I will be ready by buenos aires agradesco you if you put photos yours more the natural dao q I would like to invite you to a dinner thank you greetings michael.

¡Haga clic aquí para obtener.

Hi guys!

Hi guys!! How are you?! You need massages? I can visit you!
    I am studying English. I am university student. I am nice, I am elegant, very friendly and attractive person. (90-62-92), chic style discreet. In me you will find an excellent companion. My Service is complete!!!
    We will pass a good time!!!!
    Email me! or send me text message....

Click image for larger version

Name:	06-22.jpg
Views:	522
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	28794.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iheart1.jpg‎  

Hook up

Ingrid.

What is the cost of your service and what hours are you available on Tuesday this week.

RR.

Wow!

Absolute stunner! I may have to give Ingrid a call!

I can't speak of the services offered

Quote Originally Posted by JuanPab  [View Original Post]
    Blimey! What a beauty, anyone care to comment?
    But the pictures are pretty close, she looks a little older (though certainly not old) I would guess late 20's. Tight spinner body. If she's the same in bed as she is on stage she might take some warm up time. She seemed a bit shy on stage at first but I understand it was her first time getting nekid in front of a room full of guys. Once she got past that she was a rounder for sure. Gynecological and I think more than a little bi-curious. With the menu she offers she's on my list for certain. My spidey sense is tingling in a good way.

DR.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Those of you who attended last week's Stripper Party may remember Ingrid as one of our participants.

She was Hot!

Blimey! What a beauty, anyone care to comment?

Ingrid - 15-3318-4676

Hi dears:

A kiss a kiss for all of you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 02.jpg‎  

Ingrid. A lady

Good night!

Hot dreams.

Ingrid.

Ingrid Glamorous!

Hi guys:

Let me introduce myself, my name is Ingrid, I like the north american guys, I am so excited to be in that page, well dears, I had an invitation to dance the last Saturday.

And thanks a lot for all your amazing words, yes I am a lady but on the stage and on the bed I am like fire.

Now and day I am studying English, and business administration in the university. I am very nice, friendly and attractive person. (90-62-92), with a chic style.

My service is complete:

-massages.

- horny sex if you want...

-oral sex, deep throat.

-anal sex, kisses...

You can play with my hot body... I can visit you!

Cel phone 15-3318-4676

I have two pictures of me. I am like that natural. If you don't know me yet I am going to dance on next Saturday again. Later we can talk and you know maybe more.

I will be waiting for you.

Ingrid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 02.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations