Thread: www.tu17f.com

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Sleeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Why Bother?

TL.
    If you know girls as hot as Joana or Vivi that will come by your place for 250 / hour + taxi, I would very much like to know what you know.

This has been said more than a thousand times

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper  [View Original Post]
    Anyway I guess the point is to take what they say with a grain of salt and just hope that you can get service from them, even if you reserve well in advance. And expect to wait at least an hour after your reservation, if the girl shows up at all.
    You see the names and pics on the websites, but in many cases that does NOT mean a thing.

The name, the pictures and the girl do NOT necessarily link with each other. If you call and ask for a girl called "Anna" for example, they'll give the name "Anna" to any of the girls that are available at the moment and send her to you. They do not regard this as BS but instead they see it as a "common understanding of both the provider and user of the services". Might not be very pleasant, but that's how things work with many (perhaps not all) of these sites.

If you want to be sure of which chica you're going to get laid with, I recommend you to go to places like Newport, Exedra, Hook, Hippo etc and pick your girl. You still might be disappointed with the time and service that she will give you, but at least you'll be spending your time with the girl of your choice.

Have fun,
    Joe 23

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe 23 For This Post:

Why Bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper  [View Original Post]
    These people are at best unreliable, though I wouldn't blame the girls. But whoever runs that website and organizes the girls' appointments is full of shit.

The first time the girl, Loana, shows up an hour late, and she's way different from the photo. I mean not even close. She is likeable and provided good service, but don't even bother looking at the photos if you want a good idea of what she looks like.

The second time I reserved with Joana and asked them to tell me if she would show up late. When she was over a half-hour late I checked the website and noticed that she was marked as ocupada for yet another half hour. I called to complain and they offered to send a different chica. I told them to just cancel my reservation, as I had other things to do. Then I hung up. Two minutes later they call me and said that she was on her way. She then showed up maybe over a half-hour later. Though I had to change my plans around quite a bit, it was worth it in the end. She was absolutely fantastic.

Tonight I called for Vivi and was told that she would be busy for two hours. I reserved, and never heard back from them. I called and asked them what was up. They told me that she would be at the same apartment all night, and then she would go home. Nevertheless in the meantime the website indicated that she "ocupada", then "volviendo a 17 f", then "disponible", then "viajando a un servicio". This happened 3 times and I never heard from her, nor did anyone inform me of what was going on. So somebody was lying to me, or they were providing bullshit information on the website.

Anyway I guess the point is to take what they say with a grain of salt and just hope that you can get service from them, even if you reserve well in advance. And expect to wait at least an hour after your reservation, if the girl shows up at all.
    Why Bother?

TL.

www.tu17f.com

These people are at best unreliable, though I wouldn't blame the girls. But whoever runs that website and organizes the girls' appointments is full of shit.

The first time the girl, Loana, shows up an hour late, and she's way different from the photo. I mean not even close. She is likeable and provided good service, but don't even bother looking at the photos if you want a good idea of what she looks like.

The second time I reserved with Joana and asked them to tell me if she would show up late. When she was over a half-hour late I checked the website and noticed that she was marked as ocupada for yet another half hour. I called to complain and they offered to send a different chica. I told them to just cancel my reservation, as I had other things to do. Then I hung up. Two minutes later they call me and said that she was on her way. She then showed up maybe over a half-hour later. Though I had to change my plans around quite a bit, it was worth it in the end. She was absolutely fantastic.

Tonight I called for Vivi and was told that she would be busy for two hours. I reserved, and never heard back from them. I called and asked them what was up. They told me that she would be at the same apartment all night, and then she would go home. Nevertheless in the meantime the website indicated that she "ocupada", then "volviendo a 17 f", then "disponible", then "viajando a un servicio". This happened 3 times and I never heard from her, nor did anyone inform me of what was going on. So somebody was lying to me, or they were providing bullshit information on the website.

Posting Limitations