Thread: June Apartment run- BsAs

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Gerente

June Apartment run- BsAs

My first trip to Junin 1631 3 D, I went with Maria who claims she is 35 but looks much younger and acts it too. The two rooms were occupied so I had to wait and she Sat. With me and we talked and the 20 minute wait went fast with her company. When it was available she asked me who I wanted to go with and I told her it was obvious. She is slightly gordita and be cups with dark mid length hair. Lots of DFK and CBJ which is often normal at this place. 350 p. I am hoping she can come to my apartment as she had offered to do this.

Later that evening Maite came over. I had met her last time I was in town and had kept in touch via email and texts. She is very sweet and has a few tattoos. She is small breasted with a 6 year old boy. She always shows up dressed very well and is the most punctual chica I have ever met. She is married, but works this for the extra money. She stayed 2 hours and I offered her 400/ hr. She now lives much farther from the city so I paid her taxi also. The last time she actually walked here. I enjoy her company and she is very intelligent so conversation is always good along with the BBBJ and lots of good movements in la cama.

Today, Wednesday, I am more refreshed from my trip and went over to Junin 1631 to see what was offered. There was only Nicol available and she is full figured and has very large breasts. Now really being a breast guy, I thought, what the heck. Nicole turned out to be very nice and full of kisses. Nicol is pretty noisy with lots of groans and I hope some were legitimate, but who knows. Only Nicol. She told me today was her birthday and I should have asked her for her DNI, but figured it might be just a way to get some extra propina. She performed well on her birthday and particularly likes perrito because of her large breasts.

I finally got ahold of Gabi and she was supposed to come to my apartment but at the last minute tells me she has her own and can I go there. So off I went to Viamonte 349 7 V. She has had a breast job and they are looking good. She is very happy with them and I enjoyed them myself. She has a co worker there and asked me to look her up too. So I will when I have time. I gave her 450 p for as the agreed price and it was a great reunion.

Later in the day I went to Mart del Alvear, 987 piso 5 B and met up with Natalia. She is from Paraguay and is Rubio and very tall. She has very fair skin and was a little shy but settled down. She has be cups and one 4 year old. I estimate her age at 21 at best. She was reluctant to give me her number so I told her I would ask for her again and she seemed pleased with that. The cost there was 350 and I gave her the change of 50 p for propina.

So Thursday morning I had an appointment with Maria again and she was coming over. She called to tell me she was running 30 minutes late and showed up right at 9:30 as promised. Maria was full of kisses and dragged me over to the bed right away as she had to get to work at 11:00. No CBJ as I was ready and after a nice sweaty session, we showered. Her cell phone was not working now and we went and found a battery for her on the way to the Junin apt. Maria is a little older at 35 but carries herself well and aims to please .11-6877-9173. I paid her 400 p and we had not discussed prices but I matched what I would have paid the apt and she seemed satisfied as it was all for her. I will repeat with her I am sure.

Florencia aka Floppy was due to come at 12:00, but she came a little late which was fine for me as I needed to rest up for her. She is pretty energetic and I wanted to enjoy every minute of it. I really like her body as she is a little full figured but has the most beautiful breasts. Her hair is now treated with some henna accent and she is sporting a small tattoo on her right forearm. I paid her 700 for two hours as agreed and she did not ask for any extra for taxi as some do. I went with her to retiro station to look at how the buses work. This evening I am taking a bus to Santiago del Estero to hunt. A new travelling experience for me.

Tuesday morning I was very tired but had plans for Maria to visit. She showed up at 9:30 and stayed right until 11. She was not feeling too well and this could explain my sore throat too. I forced her to go to the panateria with me after and she ordered a bunch of food to bring with her to the apartment on Junin where she works days.

Later that evening at 8 Maite came back over and I had asked her to stay for dinner also. Maite gave her usual passionate performance and I enjoyed her company once again. She did stay for dinner and we ate over by the cemetery where there is a big choice of restaurants. She left around 1 am and I paid her for the 2 hours we agreed upon. Maite is very easy going and makes you feel comfortable.

Wednesday I went over to the Junin apartment and Nicole and Maria were there. Nicole had lied to me about her birthday and so I decided to go up with Maria instead. This is the same Maria that has been coming to my apartment but she provides great GFE, so who can resist?

Later in the day Florencia (Floppy) came by and stayed until around 5. She was supposed to come over in the morning but had baby sitter problems. I like her a lot but she is always late so I need to give her a big margin with my scheduling.

At 7 PM I went to see Gabi again at the Viamonte 349 7 V address. Gabi is a great provider and I have known her for probably 3 years.

On Thursday it was a holiday so many places were closed. I had made plans to see Mariasol who I ran into at Gabi's apartment the first day I was there. She has dyed red hair and is originally from Paraguay, but now has a Portena accent. She has a lot of energy and can barely sit still. She gave a good but short BBBJ and on top was very active. I had to slow her down or my session would have ended quickly. She was not in a lot of kissing however. She has 3 tattoos and a piercing on her face by her mouth. I is just a pin so it was not very distracting.

Later in the day I had to decide whether to go to Junin or visit the apartment on T. Marcello 987 5 B. Pia was the only one there and I had been with her before in January. Pia is in her mid-thirties and smokes a lot. Pia was not into being very affectionate and it she told me she had been there all night. She was very stand-offish and mechanical. I could not get into her as she did not kiss and I could not finish. She ended up using her hand as she told me she was sore and stopped me.

Friday night I had some time to kill and call a few private apts. But they did not sound so promising so I went to one I have visited before. Pte E. Uriburu 1059 Piso 2 Apt. 18 4822-6625. On the phone they woman told me they have 3 chicas but when I arrived 30 minutes later there was only one. Cindy was there and she is a Rubio with see cups and a full figure. She is originally from Brazil and I played dumb and asked her to explain Completo (400 P) vs. Conventional (300). I opted for conventional as always and off we went. Cindy's cell phone rang about 5 times and 2 times she answered it. This does not sit well with me and I asked her to shut it off, and she said she did but it rang again. She did not answer it anymore. She stopped me and wanted to finish me with her hand and mouth but I did not want that. I told her I cannot finish with her hand and this convinced her to let me proceed. So all and all it was a very distracted session and I would think twice before going up with her again. She told me there are more chicas during the weekdays, and that I should return then. She told me she is working Sunday, so I suspect she is the second string which could explain some of her issues.

Saturday Vicki (Anacel) came over to my apartment. Vicki is a Rubio and I found her on the AP site. She wanted 500 +100 for the taxi. She is very pretty and her pictures were accurate. She is about 35 and did not kiss very deeply but her service overall was good. The only turnoff to me was she was slightly late and then when it came time she leave she mentioned about more money for the extra time. In reality she was leaving before the hour and I reminded her. But I did enjoy her company. 1139297174.

In the afternoon I went over to the apartment on MTAlvear 987 5 B after I found out that Pia was not alone. I went with Angie who is 27 Paraguayan and a sweet heart. I was hoping to have her visit me another day but she only works Saturdays and has a day cleaning job. She has been in BsAs for about a year, and working there on month. 1554106314 500 p.

That night Jackson hosted a strip night at the AP house. It was great and I met a lot of the guys. Also Sofia who I never was able to contact but would like to beautiful morena Sofia 1560080515.

Sunday is always a bad day and you need to plan ahead. I had called Mariasol and she was going to work. We arranged a 4 pm and she was on time. I actually met her at the door as she was arriving. I did not know I was the only one, but that made it more special. I was hoping she would warm up with more kisses, but that is not her thing. She still is a fun person with her bright red hair and piercing also. 1534031589 400 p.

For the night I called Romina who gave me a high quote but after speaking to Romiro at AP, he told me that is what the price is. I bit the bullet and called her and she was very sweet. She is very beautiful and petite. Romina speaks some English and speaks slowly so she is easy to understand. She stayed for about 2.5 hours and we sipped some wine and chatted. To me since she did not take off so quickly, I felt the extra time justified the price .800 p taxi 100 p. 1562433339.

So it's Monday and Maria came by on her way to work. She was running late and did not arrive until before 11. She stayed about 45 minutes and then headed over to the apartment. 500 p this time and 50 p for the taxi, because she could have blown me off but did not.

Later in the day I went to Junin as she told me that Karina was there today. Karina is a chicitita, Rubio, and very small framed. She has a 5 and 6 year old and is older than she first appears. She has some tattoos and is an A cup chest. She was a great kisser and very fun to be with but speaks very quickly and I lost some of the translation there. Maria had recommended her to me, and met me at the door when I got there. 500 p.

So Monday night Maite had planned to come over and she was here at 8. We had arranged to have dinner also and she was up for some asado. Maite is great to talk to as she is very intelligent and has great comments to add to everything. I000 p. Dinner was great and I had Maite order everything she felt like eating which ended up being lamb.

Tuesday came along and Anna who was recommended by Francisco to me came over. Anna is Eukranian, and speaks Russian, English, and Spanish. We spoke mostly in Spanish. She is very sweet and we had a great time. She did not want to shower here. Anna is a student here. She left and we exchanged numbers for later. 400 p plus taxi 50 p. She was more than fair as she did not try to stick me for a big taxi fare. 1154106314.

Later in the day I went to see Maria who I had planned to see for my last visit at the Junin apt. We had a good long session and both of us were sweating a lot. 400 p 500 p propina. She was extremely grateful. I hope to keep in touch with her.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gerente For This Post:

Posting Limitations