Thread: Corrientes 1167 2nd Floor

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Judd

Mistake in the address

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce52  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing that this address is supposed to be Corrientes 1667, Piso 2. Just a guess.

Bruce.
    Hi gentlemen.

I suppose too, because the 1167 doesn t exist. Sorry for the errore, I am a poor frenchie. I will go to the 1667 tomorow.

Typo in address?

I'm guessing that this address is supposed to be Corrientes 1667, Piso 2. Just a guess.

Bruce.

Corrientes 1167 2nd Floor

This place advertises many big titted chicas on sensualbaires.com.ar. Of the five chicas that were at the place (look for the #'s 4372-7770 or 4373-8448). When I visited this afternoon, none of them were the one's on the website. Of the five, four of them had large racks although three of them were marginal at best. The last chica was thin wit some Emerson's (am are some nice titties). I had her the first night I was there, but was really out of it not having any sleep for more than a day. She was an okay provider the 2nd time, but the tits were fabulous. She, actually, had a nice ass for a thin girl. Price was very reasonable at 250 arp for half an hour. Asked for a picture of just her tits, and she declined.

Late,

Judd.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Judd For This Post:

Posting Limitations