This blog is moderated by Jimmy Boy 99

You pretty much nailed it

DR you pretty much nailed it. It's not about the country or the people its about who gets the most money out of the deal. Dem / Liberals get it from handing out our money to lazy loafers, can't tell you how many blacks, Hispanics, and lazy whites I've had tell me why work for minimum wage when I can lay on my backside and let Uncle Sugar pay me. Now I'm not saying there are not folks who do need a hand but it should be done on the private side where there is little or no incentive to self aggrandize for power and money. The Rep / Ultra conservatives pander to big industry and military suppliers, screw the small business owner who really adds jobs to the economy. Look at the F35, why two different engines in two different states when the Air Force told them they only needed one. What we need is term limits in the House and Senate just like the presidency, then it gets too expensive to keep buying them, might solve some of the problem. As far as the Wall Street cats, I just don't think anyone is worth multiple millions a year for managing. We were better off in the 50's and 60's when the owners took home a good chunk of change but not what we see now.

I have to agree with you there are some "stand your ground" shooting that get weird, but it's better than defending your home then getting either charged with a crime or sued by the perpetrator after shooting him inside your house or both. It comes down to a better screening system for permits. I guess if you need to use deadly force better there be only one story told in Grand Jury and that one is yours.

Yea I'm jerking Davie's chain a bit. When I was in we had to chase the dinosaurs off the runway and there the were few liberal guys, but not many since they had to volunteer to get into aviation. Once they got in theater they broke one of two ways; got religion and conservative really quickly or went total anti-war and totally pussed out when it got hot. Since we were all in two man crews I saw more than one fight between the pilot and Rio. If Davie is ex-military and was not in a desk job my hat is off to someone who served, but if he saw any combat I guess we know which way he broke.

I'll be back in October, your choice of adult beverage is on me big guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    Come on DR, you know there are complete nut jobs on both the left and the right, but they are only the fringes.

Come to think of it the way I heard Bill met Hillary was they were both dating the same woman in England.

It's a joke big guy.

Monger on dude.
    Now that is funny, yeah there are nut jobs on both sides, always have been and always will be. I think once the media (both sides, the liberal controlled media is a myth, MONEY controls media) figured out there was more money to be made by polarizing the nation instead of informing it, the number of whack jobs started to rise geometrically. People don't debate anything anymore, like you and Davie with gun control, I know you were just enjoying the scraping, but he said he's more conservative than liberal, he said he's ex military, and you just kept hitting him with being a "typical liberal.

I know it's the internet and you were just breaking balls, but there are lots of people that actually argue like that now. They believe the words they put in the other persons mouth more than the words actually coming out of that persons mouth. You see this all the time now these days, and the problem is when the stupid fuckers that don't understand it's conversation as a contact sport and think that's how you solve problems.

It's in government, when there is a Dem admin, the Rep do what they can to make things worse so they have an edge in the next elections JUST as the Dems do when they aren't in power.

Gun control is a great example, I'm true blue American through and through, I've never owned a gun but you would have to pry my right to have one from my cold dead hands. I know a bit of your background so of course I have no problems with you leaving the house armed. There is no innocent civilian that need worry that Dop is packing, not a one. Though if you look at some of the Stand your ground shootings that cleared in FL no reasonable person can say there isn't a problem (I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT Guangzhou AND TM) there are loony fucking idiots packing heat there and it needs to be addressed from a public safety perspective. People need to be able to talk about this stuff.

I got to go eat.

DR.

Nut jobs on both sides

Come on DR, you know there are complete nut jobs on both the left and the right, but they are only the fringes.

Come to think of it the way I heard Bill met Hillary was they were both dating the same woman in England.

It's a joke big guy.

Monger on dude.

Holy crap that is a weird article!

This is where you guys always lose me

The older I get, the more conservative my thinking becomes. I think that's sort of a natural progression, young firebrand mellows with years. I was talking to Jax a couple months ago during the election and I told him, if it wasn't for the religious right I'd probably be a Republican by now. Smaller government, less infringement on individual rights, blah de blah. Then I read something like this article.

I mean I get it, you guys would hate the idea of Hillary being the President, hell I've voted for a Democrat in every election since Ron's second term and I would hate it to. But shit like this just shuts down any chance at reasonable discourse, and let me tell you brother we do agree on the fact that there are serious problems in the EEUU and if both parties (ok all 4, teaparty and libertarians are invited) don't figure out a way to get past this kind of crap we will never solve them.

I'm not picking on you in particular Jimmy Boy, I cringe every time I read the "typical liberal" line because I know some serious bullshit is coming after it. I'm more liberal than most of you guys but I've never had my hand out, I do think people shouldn't have guns, but I don't mind waiting periods nor mandatory classes before owning them. I'm not against the death penalty, but really don't like how they do it in Texas. (Don't say shit about that Dop I've lived in Texas longer than I've lived anywhere else, I love that State) I like that we have a real conservative court but think they made some ridiculous decisions the worst being Citizens United.

We just all need to get more like Billo and Jon Stewart when they talk about this stuff. They don't agree on a lot but they have mostly respectful discourse and you can see they hold a lot of respect for each other.

Hillary Clinton in a Lesbian Relationship with Muslim Brotherhood Asset?

I think we've beaten the Martin-Zimmerman issue to death. No one is going to change their opinion, so we should just agree to disagree, and start arguing about this.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/...lary_2016.html

Posting Limitations