Thread: Second love

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by BAParty
    Second love is about the same price, but for a couple of (sex) dates I would be interested of paying it so it should be cool if somebody can tell me how there experience is using the site.

Quote Originally Posted by BAParty  [View Original Post]
    What's Ashley Madison? Do you have some first hand experience?
    Its a "dating" site for married and singles. I surfed it once and now they keep sending me "updates". They charge like 30 euros a month membership. I thought that was kind of steep unless you had more money then brains or if you just did not have time to call TL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    This sounds similar to "Ashley Madison". Singles and attached females looking for a little fun. They have a Argentina section. Only 30 something euros a month.
    What's Ashley Madison? Do you have some first hand experience?

This sounds similar to "Ashley Madison". Singles and attached females looking for a little fun. They have a Argentina section. Only 30 something euros a month.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Hola!

Are the girls worth the Money? Sometimes!

Automatic Renewal is very easy down here! The girls are the ones that are difficult to Cancel at times!

30's and nice looking does not matter very much though. Money does.

So you would like to meet girls for drinks a date and if the SEX is interesting then you are WILLING to take them to a Telo or Her place?

That sounds like ME!

The sex absolutely Must be interesting BEFORE I take them to a Telo!

Telos are Made for Cinematic Sex!

Her place could be very dangerous!

I'm just joking with you!

I'm not sure what you mean about "this site" but THIS Site is a "P4 P Site" unless you know what you are doing very well.

There are TONS of places to pick-up normal girls in BA.

TL.
    I don't really know how I must read your message and I don't know how you can have sex with a girl before you take her to a telo, because there is no way I take a girl on a 'affaire' to my own place (where I live part-time with my GF) and to her place only if I know a lot about her.

Worthwhile would it be for me if it would be fairly easily (let's say one date every week) to date a girl / woman and I can easily decide if I want to have sex with her (main goal).

Money is not a problem, I will only pay date and telo by the way and don't give money and / or gifts.

Picking up non pro's is quite easy, dating Argentines is not, so this site might be an helpfull tool for me.

Automatic renewnable is a no-go for me because I once couldn't cancel an acount at amigos.com, is not worth the hassle.

One off 1 or 3 month payment, with no automatic renewal would be my way to go.

P.S. Subgroup is called 'non pro chicas', that's is of my interest.

P.S. 2: English is not my mother tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    Stop it, you gave me a headache!
    Why would that be?

How Funny!

Quote Originally Posted by BAParty  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any experience with this site? Is it worthwhile to pay for the money? How does 'automatic' renewnal work? Is it easy to cancel? Are the girls interesting.

I am from Canada, mid 30's, living in BA for years, date an Argentine girl and would like to meet girls some day for drinks, date and if interesting sex in telo's or her place? I am normal looking, have enough money to spend and know I can get any girl to have sex if I date one, but just want the intentions to be clear. So instead of websites to date I like the idea of second love.

Somebody else something to add?
    Hola!

Are the girls worth the Money? Sometimes!

Automatic Renewal is very easy down here! The girls are the ones that are difficult to Cancel at times!

30's and nice looking does not matter very much though. Money does.

So you would like to meet girls for drinks a date and if the SEX is interesting then you are WILLING to take them to a Telo or Her place?

That sounds like ME!

The sex absolutely Must be interesting BEFORE I take them to a Telo!

Telos are Made for Cinematic Sex!

Her place could be very dangerous!

I'm just joking with you!

I'm not sure what you mean about "this site" but THIS Site is a "P4 P Site" unless you know what you are doing very well.

There are TONS of places to pick-up normal girls in BA.

TL.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Stop it, you gave me a headache!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thomaso276 For This Post:

Second love

Does anybody have any experience with this site? Is it worthwhile to pay for the money? How does 'automatic' renewnal work? Is it easy to cancel? Are the girls interesting.

I am from Canada, mid 30's, living in BA for years, date an Argentine girl and would like to meet girls some day for drinks, date and if interesting sex in telo's or her place? I am normal looking, have enough money to spend and know I can get any girl to have sex if I date one, but just want the intentions to be clear. So instead of websites to date I like the idea of second love.

Somebody else something to add?

Posting Limitations