This blog is moderated by NeilC

It's a Combination of Things

Quote Originally Posted by NeilC  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen anyone mentioning strip clubs in BA, no talk of lap dancers etc. Are there none in BA and if not why not?
    Yes and No.

Hippo has dedicated "Dancers" that dance on the glass railings / shelves around the club throughout the night. At times there are 40 or 50 girls in the club taking turns dancing on these pedestals, maybe 15 at a time.

They use to wear the dental floss bottoms but now they wear Daisy Dukes. Still Very Nice.

When the girls are not dancing on the railings (3 sides of the square room are decorated with dancers) they work the seated clients to see if they can dance for them on their coffee tables and you can ask them to climb on top of your sofa with you. They perform their hit and run routines throughout the night.

Floor Shows are performed every 15 to 20 minutes where the girls take everything off but these girls are featured Dancers.

Hippo also has dedicated "Hookers" that do not Dance but you can usually get them to rub up and down on you while you are seated on the sofa. The smart ones will oblige but don't expect them to take off their clothes for you in public.

I think it has more to do with not wanting to show their bodies for FREE than anything else. That and Maybe being a little shy in public.

Mainly it's a cultural difference but I think that the American Style Titty Bars are coming soon.

TL.

I'm not so sure

I disagree. I was in BA last year and found the rather aloof girls a bit hard to gauge. The job us much easier and a lot more fun when the girls are dancing for you and you can see how they move and their attitude rather than them just standing there. I suspect it's something to do with a law regarding nudity and not that it's not what people want.
    At Nuevo Estillo I've seen two girls buck naked eating each others pussies, I've seen dancers on stage naked as the day they were born at Black, Madaho, Cattos, La Lopez, and Hook (though not anymore at hook) so while I don't have a degree in Argentine law I don't think there is anything on the books prohibiting nudity. Personally IMHO it's because why pay some girl to not fuck you when you can pay one to fuck you.

I'm not disagreeing that you can't get a better idea how they fuck by watching them dance and these days that's exactly what you can do at Hook. But I think the lack of lapdance / strip clubs 100% due to a lack of demand. Why give some girl money to rub her ass in my lap when she's more than happy to rub her ass in my lap at my place and then blow me for a little more money?

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    Mongers come to BA to fuck and watch strippers take it all off. There is no need for lap dances or strip clubs when there is the real thing. If you want lap dances and strip clubs, stay in the USA and save the air fare.

Tres3.
    I disagree. I was in BA last year and found the rather aloof girls a bit hard to gauge. The job us much easier and a lot more fun when the girls are dancing for you and you can see how they move and their attitude rather than them just standing there. I suspect it's something to do with a law regarding nudity and not that it's not what people want.

Lap Dances and Strip Clubs

I have not seen anyone mentioning strip clubs in BA, no talk of lap dancers etc. Are there none in BA and if not why not?
    Mongers come to BA to fuck and watch strippers take it all off. There is no need for lap dances or strip clubs when there is the real thing. If you want lap dances and strip clubs, stay in the USA and save the air fare.

Tres3.

Waste of time and money. If you want a lap dance ask your "date" for a lap dance before she starts * your brains out.

Are there any lapdance / strip clubs in BA?

Posting Limitations