This blog is moderated by Rocketman15

You got this one right

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Here is her link. Best to contact her directly. Good Luck. Toymann.

http://www.evasonline.net/Grysel-15-3586-1097_605.html
    She lives out there and can come to your hotel in ezeiza and is a good fun girl to be with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman15  [View Original Post]
    Will be staying at a hotel in Ciudad Evita close to Ezeiza Airport later this month and wondering if there are any clubs or nice chicas with apartments out that way? Also wondering how safe it will be in that area as I have never stayed there before. Any help would be appreciated. I could not find any information in this arena after searching this site. Beg forgiveness if I missed it.
    Ciudad Evita and Ezeiza are definitely Not safe areas neither for gringos nor 4 other peasants...

Here is the girl TL is thinking of.

Here is her link. Best to contact her directly. Good Luck. Toymann.

http://www.evasonline.net/Grysel-15-3586-1097_605.html

No Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman15  [View Original Post]
    Will be staying at a hotel in Ciudad Evita close to Ezeiza Airport later this month and wondering if there are any clubs or nice chicas with apartments out that way? Also wondering how safe it will be in that area as I have never stayed there before. Any help would be appreciated. I could not find any information in this arena after searching this site. Beg forgiveness if I missed it.
    There is one girl that I can think of that lives near the airport and comes highly recommended but she would have to come to your hotel room since she does not work out of her house.

Highly Recommended!

TL.

Does Anyone Know of Apartments or Chicas by Ezeiza Airport?