Thread: Comodoro Rivadavia

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Austin Powers

Other Areas

Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut Province

This should have been posted under the Thread of "Travel Reports-Other Areas".

Thanks for the info.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...f5e3c5dcb7fdf2

Quote Originally Posted by AustinPowers  [View Original Post]
    Hola, I have searched for Comodoro, without finding answers. Any of you good travelers or providers have any recomendations for quality providers in Comodoro please. I am new to this site. It looks good, thanks Jackson.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comodoro.jpg‎  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Comodoro Rivadavia

Quote Originally Posted by AustinPowers  [View Original Post]
    Well as there wasn't exactly a stampede to offer info, here is some of my own for those that visit Como' after me.

In the Centro part of town there are a number of privados and what I think are called boliches (sort of strip brothels if I'm correct, someone let me know if thats the correct term)

If you find the cathedral, your're within a block of eight venues I know of. The cathedral is on Belgrano and Comodoro. One block West on Belgrano are two Bar / clubs with up to 15 chicas. Good selection, but only do take out.

Rawson / Belgrano is the Venus bar. 2- 4 chicas. Not tried.

From the cathedral, walk a block west and then head up the hill Ameghino for one block. The corner of Ameghino & Espania has 3 privado in a row (red lights) The corner apartment has 5 chicas and a usable bed. Next one up the hill (middle of the 3) has only two girls but the best in house facilities. Third up the hill has two girls and an OK bed, bit sagging.

Also on Ameghina, just down from the privados, you will see two more bar / brothels. Whisheria is only open Fri / sat late and the other is on a corner. Sounds like a loud party. I tried niether, as not my preference. City prices are 100 for Half hour complete. I am told that take out is 200 - 280 for a "long as you want" session.

If you are used to Bs As, you will find it all below par and expensive most likely. There are some good looking chicas, but mostly Friday and Saturday nights late. The best option would be take out. Everything in Como' (including housing rent) is double that of the capitol. Due to the petroleum money I am told.
    Recently someone was asking me about CR so this is what I found so far.

The info is from a few years ago but I guess it's a start once you arrive there. The other things that you can try are the local newspapers and you can always ask one of the taxi drivers for a suggestion on where the locals poke.

Have Fun and hopefully you Boys can update this thread in due time.

Thanks,

TL.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Filling a hole in the market (several holes actually)

Well as there wasn't exactly a stampede to offer info, here is some of my own for those that visit Como' after me.

In the Centro part of town there are a number of privados and what I think are called boliches (sort of strip brothels if I'm correct, someone let me know if thats the correct term)

If you find the cathedral, your're within a block of eight venues I know of. The cathedral is on Belgrano and Comodoro. One block West on Belgrano are two Bar / clubs with up to 15 chicas. Good selection, but only do take out.

Rawson / Belgrano is the Venus bar. 2- 4 chicas. Not tried.

From the cathedral, walk a block west and then head up the hill Ameghino for one block. The corner of Ameghino & Espania has 3 privado in a row (red lights) The corner apartment has 5 chicas and a usable bed. Next one up the hill (middle of the 3) has only two girls but the best in house facilities. Third up the hill has two girls and an OK bed, bit sagging.

Also on Ameghina, just down from the privados, you will see two more bar / brothels. Whisheria is only open Fri / sat late and the other is on a corner. Sounds like a loud party. I tried niether, as not my preference. City prices are 100 for Half hour complete. I am told that take out is 200 - 280 for a "long as you want" session.

If you are used to Bs As, you will find it all below par and expensive most likely. There are some good looking chicas, but mostly Friday and Saturday nights late. The best option would be take out. Everything in Como' (including housing rent) is double that of the capitol. Due to the petroleum money I am told.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-Comodoro Centro Chicas map.jpg.gif‎  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin Powers For This Post:

Comodoro Rivadavia

Hola, I have searched for Comodoro, without finding answers. Any of you good travelers or providers have any recomendations for quality providers in Comodoro please. I am new to this site. It looks good, thanks Jackson.

Posting Limitations