Thread: Esmeralda 779 / PB4

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo

Avoid

Went on a Tuesdy to see Cielo (from Baires Girls). Girl who said she was Cielo only resembled her in being blonde, but she was OK and had an OK almost hour-long session for 400 Pesos (BBBJ) plus 100 Pesos anal. I hadn't come yet and was taking a rest when she said she wanted to freshen up. She came back about 10 minutes later and said that time was up. I asked her why did you leave for so long when I hadn't finished if the time was almost up. She said OK and started a hand-job but it wasn't happening, so after 5 minutes we ended the session.

Went there last night (Thursday). Three girls available, chose blonde Julietta, 400 Pesos for the hour. First bad sign, started CBJ, wanted 100 Pesos for BBBJ. Fucked for maybe 5 minutes, got tired and my dick got soft. She said she wanted to change positions from doggy. When we did, she saw I was flaccid and said I had come. I told her no, just tired. She pointed to the condom and said I had come because there was liquid in it. I told her it was pre-come, as I have a hard time coming. She got dressed and said do I want to speak to the mamasan. I said yes, she came in, and said I had come. I told her I hadn't. I also told her I paid for an hour, so wouldn't there be two comes any way? She said no, you only get one shot whether it's half-hour or an hour, and once you come, the session is over, no matter you paid for an hour. I told her that she should refund me the 100 Pesos difference between half-hour and hour rates. She said no refunds and invited me to get dressed and get out.

Don't waste your money on these cheaters.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmy Boy 99 For This Post:

Doncellas "Bait and Switch!"

July 10,2013, Esmerelda 779, PB 4 (at Cordoba) "Doncellas".

On the web I found a very nice looking lady and I called to verify but when when I got there she was NOT there! "Bait and Switch!

So, the Mama-san showed me what she had and they were not at all appealing to me. 350 Ars for the hour. I left and walk down the street and I came to Esmerelda 517 1 be (Esmerelda VIP). I almost went in but since they had given me extremely bad service the last time I was there I decided not to go in.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Update

I visited 779 Esmeralda on Saturday around 4 pm 3 chicas were available, two 7's, one 8. My Castellano (Spanish) is rusty, so I'll relate what I think they said:

$400 pesos the hour w / BBBJ.

5 Chicas work, but only three were present on Saturday afternoon before Easter.

They said they have a new website, and new chicas (maybe "new" management.

They're open Mon. Through Sat., closed Sat. Night and Sunday.

I recommend "Yoko" for a great bod and large firm tetas; overlook the teeth.

Cheers all.

-HGL.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HappyGoLucky For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RalphyBoyy  [View Original Post]
    Doncellas is closed. It must have just happened because their website was up about 2 months ago.
    Their website is still online, no idea if the place itself is open though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Did you Go There?

You can't judge any place by their web sites.

Quote Originally Posted by RalphyBoyy  [View Original Post]
    Doncellas is closed. It must have just happened because their website was up about 2 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Hey GC! I've only been in Esmeralda VIP once back in March. I will say it was a nicer place than Doncellas and if I remember right the room I was in had been remodeled and had a very nice shower, in the room!
    SS,

Yes, I think Esmeralda is quite good, not as good as Cielo VIP, but great value.

I think Doncellas might be my destination tomorrow, some good looking chicas there.

I was in a privado in Belgrano last week, and the facilities were pretty bad, but the service was ok. I'll post the whole review on a new thread.

Anyone knows other VIP with good facilities? I've been in other countries where its like a SPA, with whirlpools and steam room as well as bar service, so you spend a half day there, wonder if there is anything like that in BA?

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Chaser  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the nice xp report. !

I don't know if you have been to Esmeralda VIP, but if you have. How would you compare the facilities?

I'm dumb enough to care about having a nice bed / shower as much as a nice girl.

Thanks.
    Hey GC! I've only been in Esmeralda VIP once back in March. I will say it was a nicer place than Doncellas and if I remember right the room I was in had been remodeled and had a very nice shower, in the room!

Thanks for the nice xp report. !

I don't know if you have been to Esmeralda VIP, but if you have. How would you compare the facilities?

I'm dumb enough to care about having a nice bed / shower as much as a nice girl.

Thanks.

I agree with you, did her a day before con cola 350p. Pura Vida Paraguayasha

I agree with you, did her a day before con cola 350p. Pura Vida Paraguayasha.

Tried to nail the curvy receptionista (Veronica) who claimed that she had lived in Florida. But she ended up being a teaser.

Lucy has younger prima named Flavia there but missed nailing her on subsquent visit. She was occupada. Had to walk out.

Nice report from your end.

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    After getting told that the Solo Angeles chicas wanted $500, no thank you when the local boards say their price is $400 COMPLETO, I decided to head to Centro on the Subte. I checked a few chicas on Doncellas as I have never been there and Soledad and Noe looked good to me. Both new to Doncellas and the local boards don't have anything on them yet. Got to Centro and called up Doncellas around 2pm, asking if Soledad and Noe were available. I was asked for what time so I said 2:30. I figured they would be there in 30 minutes. The lady told me the address and so I wandered around a bit before heading over.

I arrived at Esmeralda 779 and buzzed PB4. A lady answered and came out to let me in. We entered a very small room with a couple of 2 seat couches to sit on and the lady asked me what I was looking for. I told her I had called about Soledad and Noe. She said that Noe was busy right now (FUCK!) but Sole was available or she could show me all the chicas. I said is her name Sole or Soledad? She responded with Sole, blonde? I said yes a blonde. Well the chica that came out was short and round. MOTHERFUCKER! They say a photo adds 10lbs but her photos must have reduced her by 10lbs! I found out when I got back to the apartment that the chica was Sole.

http://www.doncellasvip.com/director...le.php?id=1092

NOT Soledad.

http://www.doncellasvip.com/director...le.php?id=1022

I told Sole I wanted to talk to the 'receptionist' again and when she came back I told her I wanted to see who else was there as this chica was not the one I had in mind. So Lucy came out, no pic on the website, medium length dark hair, little titties, nice ass and a good attitude. Next came Belen who looks pretty close to her pics. Most of the photoshop is on her face. And that was all there was! The receptionist came back and I even asked if there were any more. She said not at the moment but in 15-20 minutes there would be. I told her I would take Lucy. It was fuckin cold out and I needed to drain my tank!

Lucy came and got me so I asked about the bathroom and was shown a very, very, small bathroom with a shower I wouldn't want to step into without shower shoes. She gave me a washcloth sized towel so I did the old 'birdbath' washing my ass, cock, and balls before heading upstairs. The room was nice, fair sized with a big bed, small couch, coat stand to hangup the clothes, dresser, etc. As soon as we entered the room Lucy started on the kissing, while stripping me of my jacket, then my shirt, while pushing me back towards the bed. I fell back onto the bed and she told me she wanted me naked. OK! I took off what remained and she went back to kissing me, everywhere! Lips, nips, cock, balls, ass, no place was left untouched. She did BBBJ and I played with her pussy. 2 fingers in and she was bucking back against my hand. I moved 1 finger to her ass and she batted it away. Ok back in her puss then. I tried moving it again but no dice. She did like sucking dick though! Didn't want to stop! I stopped her and she got the condom on and we went through the paces. The actual fucking was fantastic. Her pussy could clamp, grip, and squeeze! Ended up popping into the condom and I was done. She cleaned me up, massaged my shoulders a bit as I got a kink while we were fucking, and it was time to leave.

I will say that while she wasn't the hottest chica, or had the best body, she was a very good fuck. I would do her again if I went there and no one else caught my eye, and I was horny and didn't want to wait or go somewhere else.

On my way out I did see a nice looking chica who was waiting for a client to come out of the bathroom. It was either this chica.

http://www.doncellasvip.com/director...le.php?id=1093

Or this one.

http://www.doncellasvip.com/director...le.php?id=1097

They both look the same to me. I may go back another time to see who is there. For $300 pesos It was worth it.

Date of encounter: 5 July 2012

Time of encounter: 2:30pm.

Name: Lucy.

Languages: Spanish.

Tattoos: not that I can remember.

Making Contact

How did you find her: 'meet and greet' at Doncellas.

Link: just my luck she isn't on their website.

Did she match her pics: na.

Percentage Photoshop: na

Was she on time: na.

Neighborhood: Centro, Esmeralda 779, PB4.

Does she or doesn't she

Anal: didn't ask.

Oral w or w / o: w / o and she definitely likes sucking dick!

Kissing: yes, lots of kissing.

Any restrictions: didn't like my finger near her butt jaja.

How would you rate her

Face: 6. 5, cute but nothing special.

Tits: 6, small, natural, just a regular set of titties.

Ass: 7. 0, her as was big and round but not huge.

Body: 6. 5, nothing really stood out physically

Level of Service

Enthusiastic or Business-Like: very enthusiastic, bucking back against my fingers in her puss.

Clock Watcher: no, I actually said it was time for me to leave.

Her strong point: definitely her ass.

Her weak point: kept batting my hand away when my fingers got into her butt.

$$$ & Time: $300 1 hour

Overall Rating of Encounter: 6, her fucking made up for everything else.

Do you recommend: yes but only if there was no one else there you preferred and wanted a good fuck

Lucy Doncellas

After getting told that the Solo Angeles chicas wanted $500, no thank you when the local boards say their price is $400 COMPLETO, I decided to head to Centro on the Subte. I checked a few chicas on Doncellas as I have never been there and Soledad and Noe looked good to me. Both new to Doncellas and the local boards don't have anything on them yet. Got to Centro and called up Doncellas around 2pm, asking if Soledad and Noe were available. I was asked for what time so I said 2:30. I figured they would be there in 30 minutes. The lady told me the address and so I wandered around a bit before heading over.

I arrived at Esmeralda 779 and buzzed PB4. A lady answered and came out to let me in. We entered a very small room with a couple of 2 seat couches to sit on and the lady asked me what I was looking for. I told her I had called about Soledad and Noe. She said that Noe was busy right now (FUCK!) but Sole was available or she could show me all the chicas. I said is her name Sole or Soledad? She responded with Sole, blonde? I said yes a blonde. Well the chica that came out was short and round. MOTHERFUCKER! They say a photo adds 10lbs but her photos must have reduced her by 10lbs! I found out when I got back to the apartment that the chica was Sole.

http://www.doncellasvip.com/director...le.php?id=1092

NOT Soledad.

http://www.doncellasvip.com/director...le.php?id=1022

I told Sole I wanted to talk to the 'receptionist' again and when she came back I told her I wanted to see who else was there as this chica was not the one I had in mind. So Lucy came out, no pic on the website, medium length dark hair, little titties, nice ass and a good attitude. Next came Belen who looks pretty close to her pics. Most of the photoshop is on her face. And that was all there was! The receptionist came back and I even asked if there were any more. She said not at the moment but in 15-20 minutes there would be. I told her I would take Lucy. It was fuckin cold out and I needed to drain my tank!

Lucy came and got me so I asked about the bathroom and was shown a very, very, small bathroom with a shower I wouldn't want to step into without shower shoes. She gave me a washcloth sized towel so I did the old 'birdbath' washing my ass, cock, and balls before heading upstairs. The room was nice, fair sized with a big bed, small couch, coat stand to hangup the clothes, dresser, etc. As soon as we entered the room Lucy started on the kissing, while stripping me of my jacket, then my shirt, while pushing me back towards the bed. I fell back onto the bed and she told me she wanted me naked. OK! I took off what remained and she went back to kissing me, everywhere! Lips, nips, cock, balls, ass, no place was left untouched. She did BBBJ and I played with her pussy. 2 fingers in and she was bucking back against my hand. I moved 1 finger to her ass and she batted it away. Ok back in her puss then. I tried moving it again but no dice. She did like sucking dick though! Didn't want to stop! I stopped her and she got the condom on and we went through the paces. The actual fucking was fantastic. Her pussy could clamp, grip, and squeeze! Ended up popping into the condom and I was done. She cleaned me up, massaged my shoulders a bit as I got a kink while we were fucking, and it was time to leave.

I will say that while she wasn't the hottest chica, or had the best body, she was a very good fuck. I would do her again if I went there and no one else caught my eye, and I was horny and didn't want to wait or go somewhere else.

On my way out I did see a nice looking chica who was waiting for a client to come out of the bathroom. It was either this chica.

http://www.doncellasvip.com/director...le.php?id=1093

Or this one.

http://www.doncellasvip.com/director...le.php?id=1097

They both look the same to me. I may go back another time to see who is there. For $300 pesos It was worth it.

Date of encounter: 5 July 2012

Time of encounter: 2:30pm.

Name: Lucy.

Languages: Spanish.

Tattoos: not that I can remember.

Making Contact

How did you find her: 'meet and greet' at Doncellas.

Link: just my luck she isn't on their website.

Did she match her pics: na.

Percentage Photoshop: na

Was she on time: na.

Neighborhood: Centro, Esmeralda 779, PB4.

Does she or doesn't she

Anal: didn't ask.

Oral w or w / o: w / o and she definitely likes sucking dick!

Kissing: yes, lots of kissing.

Any restrictions: didn't like my finger near her butt jaja.

How would you rate her

Face: 6. 5, cute but nothing special.

Tits: 6, small, natural, just a regular set of titties.

Ass: 7. 0, her as was big and round but not huge.

Body: 6. 5, nothing really stood out physically

Level of Service

Enthusiastic or Business-Like: very enthusiastic, bucking back against my fingers in her puss.

Clock Watcher: no, I actually said it was time for me to leave.

Her strong point: definitely her ass.

Her weak point: kept batting my hand away when my fingers got into her butt.

$$$ & Time: $300 1 hour

Overall Rating of Encounter: 6, her fucking made up for everything else.

Do you recommend: yes but only if there was no one else there you preferred and wanted a good fuck

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Why fucking bother boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Major Bosco  [View Original Post]
    So, I don't post very often but this time I think I have to. I went to Es 779 PB4 based on some of the positive reviews on this board. I really felt let down.

I went on a Thursday around midnight. They presented 4 girls. Sandra, Candy, Pamela and another one so old, so scary looking I cannot even remember her name. Sandra was frightening to look at as well. Candy was a very large dark skinned woman. Much bigger than me. Pamela looked the prettiest, so I selected her, paid the 300AR to the house lady.

We went upstairs to a dungy room. The carpet was all bunched up and stained. There was a nasty white leather thing that I suppose is used for sex. Anyway, Pamela got to work kissing me. And that's when I noticed her foul breath. I mean it really was the definition of cock-mouth. I had to push her away. Already I am thinking of bolting, but its late and I felt like I needed to just stick with it.

After a couple of minutes of decent BBBJ, she puts on a condom and backs up to me (I wouldn't even lie down on the bed with her).

I start at it. And that's when the really foul odor started filling the room.

It was almost unbearable.

I had to leave. I went home and scrubbed my body in the shower.

I'm sure other people have had good experiences there, but I was shocked. The women didn't even come close to the pictures on the website (surprise). And the smells emanating from Pamela were just too much for me to take.

I hope this helps some other guys out.
    Why do you boys even bother going to these sleezy fucking working girl houses?

Come on and get with the program!

Stick to our tried and true Indies and you won't have these disgusting situations arise!

How could you catch wood Dude?

We all have a long list of Privados but there is only one SHORT list of TL's Approved Privados!

Every budget available!

I just shake my head an wonder!

$50. 00 pesos just to view an ugly girl?

Maybe the Bearded Lady or the 2 Headed Woman at a side-show at PT Barnum's!

WTF?

TL

Almost a scam!

Went yesterday at 11pm, the mamasan showed me one chica that I did not like and when I wanted to leave she said this was a VIP privado so I had to pay 50pesos for having seen the ladies without doing anything! What?

I speak spanish so I objected and after 5 mins discussion she let me go, saying that the VIP privbado works like that (lie!) anyway I was ready to say that if I had to pay I would call the policeman that was just in the street outside. Did not reach that point, but I told her that I was going to write this online in forum so she let me go.

This is a scam! *****.

Have you ever had this VIP treatment?

Terrible experience

So, I don't post very often but this time I think I have to. I went to Es 779 PB4 based on some of the positive reviews on this board. I really felt let down.

I went on a Thursday around midnight. They presented 4 girls. Sandra, Candy, Pamela and another one so old, so scary looking I cannot even remember her name. Sandra was frightening to look at as well. Candy was a very large dark skinned woman. Much bigger than me. Pamela looked the prettiest, so I selected her, paid the 300AR to the house lady.

We went upstairs to a dungy room. The carpet was all bunched up and stained. There was a nasty white leather thing that I suppose is used for sex. Anyway, Pamela got to work kissing me. And that's when I noticed her foul breath. I mean it really was the definition of cock-mouth. I had to push her away. Already I am thinking of bolting, but its late and I felt like I needed to just stick with it.

After a couple of minutes of decent BBBJ, she puts on a condom and backs up to me (I wouldn't even lie down on the bed with her).

I start at it. And that's when the really foul odor started filling the room.

It was almost unbearable.

I had to leave. I went home and scrubbed my body in the shower.

I'm sure other people have had good experiences there, but I was shocked. The women didn't even come close to the pictures on the website (surprise). And the smells emanating from Pamela were just too much for me to take.

I hope this helps some other guys out.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Major Bosco For This Post:

Some remarks

I went to the Esmeralda 779 due to the. Shown in the list. Thanks for the good work to help newcomers like me.

* the place wasn't open the whole Sunday till Monday 12:00, so no 24/7 in reality.

* the atmosphere was much better than expected. Friendly, clean place.

* FERNANDA. The only girl available at that moment was stunning hot and passionate. Well to recommend. Never saw an butt like hers for a long time

Posting Limitations