Thread: Eight days in Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TomJackin
    Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Hey Tom, congrats on being the first guy to report pulling a chica from the newly re-opened Exedra. I have been waiting and waiting for someone to report this, and AFAIK you're the first. I just missed their re-opening last December and couldn't believe the board went so long without such a report.
    Thanks Esten,

When I was researching BA, I did not come across many trip reports so I was cautious going in alone; but it worked out. I think without my shitty Spanish, BA would not have been as fun.

Also, Daddy Rulz, TejanoLibre, WorldTravel69, and Artisttyp were great at helping me out with solid information.

There is a lot of experience on this site and ISG. And I do what I can to give back to the sites every time that I travel.

Thanks Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Hey Tom, congrats on being the first guy to report pulling a chica from the newly re-opened Exedra. I have been waiting and waiting for someone to report this, and AFAIK you're the first. I just missed their re-opening last December and couldn't believe the board went so long without such a report.

I am curious if Exedra is a buyer's market (ratio of guys to girls), hardened pros vs. Newbies, specific prices and services, etc. I am hoping it will be fertile ground for getting good "dates" on my next visit.
    Hey Tom, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay down here in BA! It was nice to meet up with you at X and we almost had a good time at Newport. I did. Thanks!

X..

I go to X about 3 or 4 times a week when I have to meet some of the guys and this is what I have seen lately:

About 2 weeks ago on a Friday night the place was packed with Chicas and Mongers (foreign and domestic) , not a single available table inside. Girls bouncing from table to table like the good old days.

It was the end-beginning of the month and there were more girls than guys. Most of the girls were seasoned pros with Fake Everything but there have been some younger first timers there also.

On this particular night there were more new faces and bodies than I have ever seen there since it reopened. It was full of energy and noise.

Pricing is all over the board from a low of 600 p to a high of 2000 p for the girl that quoted Tequila Tim a while ago. Crazy!

There is a Paraguayan girl that I have known for many years that worked out of my resto-bar at times when she charged 200 p but now that she is at X she sticks to 600 p.

Inflation? It has been a couple of years.

Anyway, I saw her charge a local repeat customer the same amount that she quoted Tom and I was surprised and impressed.

Some of the recommendable girls are about 800 p plus taxi and one in particular is about 1100 p. So 600 to 2000 . No rhyme or reason.

There are girls there every single night, some nights more than others. This is a 4-day weekend so who knows.

Best bet should be from the 27th to the 5th of each month on a Wednesday. Thursday or Friday. Never know.

So Yes Esten, there should be something for you down here.

Coffee was 9 p before and I think it's 30 p now for a double with cream.

Everything has gone up at X!

TL.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

I am curious if Exedra is a buyer's market (ratio of guys to girls), hardened pros vs. Newbies, specific prices and services, etc. I am hoping it will be fertile ground for getting good "dates" on my next visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman  [View Original Post]
    The $195 promotion is only for the ride from the city to EZE. The ride from EZE to the city costs more.
    Thank for the clarification on the taxi prices. I went back into the site and saw the promotion. It was clearly labeled; I blame the alcohol!

Quote Originally Posted by TomJackin  [View Original Post]
    Once getting through Immigration and Customs, there is a large Taxiezeiza stand. The cost is $250 to get in el central. But later I learned that if I had booked on-line, the cost was $195 through their promotion, which I took part in when I returned.

http://www.taxiezeiza.com.ar/eng/?PH...2bddce208e9d0d

Transportation is quite cheap in BA, taxis did not cost much at all. And the buses were really cheap.
    The $195 promotion is only for the ride from the city to EZE. The ride from EZE to the city costs more.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sportsman For This Post:

Eight days in Buenos Aires

Why travel all the way to Buenos Aires when I have plenty of pussy in my back yard?

I had three reasons:

First, I've never been and the place has been on my bucket list for years. I love to check out new places.

Second, I have a good friend that lived there when she was a child and she has some serious medical issues; so my camera was dedicated to her.

Third, I'm a monger for christ's sake!

First up, shout out to Jackson, Daddy Rulz, TejanoLibre, IHeart, WorldTravel69, Artisttyp, and Woody (TJA) for providing a wealth of information that made my trip go off without a hitch.

Reciprocity Fee:

It is Argentina's way of saying you charge us for entering the USA, so fuck you, back at you! I did the process on-line and the cost was $160, and it will last for 10 years. You cannot board a plane in the US unless the fee is paid in advance and you show proof to the airlines.

Transportation:

I flew United and the ticket was $1600 and some change. It is a 10 hour overnight flight from Houston and another overnight flight returning.

Once getting through Immigration and Customs, there is a large Taxiezeiza stand. The cost is $250 to get in el central. But later I learned that if I had booked on-line, the cost was $195 through their promotion, which I took part in when I returned.

http://www.taxiezeiza.com.ar/eng/?PH...2bddce208e9d0d

Transportation is quite cheap in BA, taxis did not cost much at all. And the buses were really cheap.

Logging:

I stayed at the Argentina Private House, which is centrally located in the nice area of Recoleta. I had the suite on the first floor and was quite happy with the accommodations. The second floor had a large dining room and living room with all the comfortable chairs / couches. It also had a small dance floor with dance pole.

Daddy Rulz (DR) was at the house and he took baby steps with my dumb ass and gave me a great introduction to the area. Also great tips on changing money and explained some of the scams that happen in BA.

On Friday night, Jax hosted a BBQ with a lot of good food. It was good to meet others that lived there and get their thoughts on BA. On Saturday night, Jax hosted a stripper show with four chicas; another good night!

Food / Restaurants / Service:

I figured I ate in at least 15 different restaurants. I did not go to Buenos Aires to eat, but I could not live on wine alone; even though I tried. No one eats dinner early in BA. The restaurants start up about 9, and then get pretty busy by 10; works for me because I'm a night owl anyway. All the restaurants are non-smoking!

Service:

It is a hit or miss on service. On the average, service was slow. There were a couple of things that were quite different. First, once the servers bring your food, you never see them again, unless you ask for the check or hell freezes over. Second, the servers never clear the empty dishes. The damn dishes will set there even after the check is paid.

Food:

I ate at many restaurants and found most of the food to be very good. There are many Italian places and the pizza was quite different, but still very good. By all means, stay away from the french fries! How do you fuck up french fries? Well, BA has found a way! The mashed potatoes are the way to go; trust me. Most of my meals, I ordered wine and mineral water (con gas).

Most of the servers don't speak English. So it is good to learn small phrases that translate: What is the specialty of the house? Or What do you recommend? Or What is your favorite thing on the menu? I only had one bad meal, and that was at Cafe Orleans; completely sucked!

Restaurants:

Frankfurt El Pancho: A small hotdog / sandwich place operated by two sisters; both pretty as well. I was surprised when the dog tasted good! One of the sisters had some great buns as well.

El Corralon: A steak / BBQ place then gets packed by 10. This place is a non-smoking restaurant for a couple of hours, but it turns into a bar after dinner. You can tell when dinner is over when the ashtrays come out. I ate and partied with 5 Argentines for a good part of the night and early morning. The place is a must do if you ever go to BA.

La Continental: A small place near where I stayed. Empanadas and pizza are the specialties there. I had a couple of tasty empanadas.

Exedra: Restaurant by day, hooker hang out by night. Love the place for the hookers, but the food was just above average. There is one server there I nicknamed, "Señor very good." That is because those were the only two English words that he knew!

El Establo: Steakhouse all the way. I had a great meal there. But what was really entertaining, was the two inner doors to enter / exit the dining room. Even though the doors clearly said PUSH in Spanish and English, customers were having a hell of a time trying to get out of the place. One woman fought with the doors for about a minute, then gave up and just stood there until her friend came over to help her.

El Gaucho: Another steakhouse. I was a bit apprehensive going into the place because it look like a tourist hangout; went anyway. There were more tourist than locals in the place, but I decided to give it a try. The beef and potatoes were really good, thus, I'm glad I gave the place a chance.

Iberico: This place was near where I stayed and every time I walked by the place, it was full of locals. The specialty in this place was the pizza, so that is what I got. The pizza was outstanding. Still don't know exactly what the toppings were; doesn't matter at this point.

Los Remolinos: Yet another steakhouse. For this place I decided to swing by Exedra and take a couple of the girls with me to the restaurant. Between the three of us, we had a butt load of beef, two orders of potatoes, and three bottles of wine, the damage was less than $100.

Cumana: I saved the best for last. This cuisine comes from northern Argentina. The restaurant specializes in empanadas, casseroles, and pizza. All cooked in a wood-fired oven. I ate there twice. The day I was leaving, my flight wasn't until 9 in the evening. I messaged my new favorite girl in the world and we had a great late lunch. I had the biggest and best baked potato ever!

The girls!

First off, for whatever reason, I did not check out the private apartments or clubs. I went into one club, New Port, but was too fucked up to enjoy the place. Damn if I can't get the sailor out of my blood! I found five girls that I really liked and stayed with them the entire trip; not all five at once. But a couple of nights, I did have a threesome. The girls were: one from on-line, one from Cafe Orleans, and the other three were from Exedra.

Cafe Orleans:

This was pretty much a daytime hangout for the working girls. One day I walked in, there were two stunners and four okays. Each stunner asked for $150 us, and I replied, "¿Durante tres días, ¿verdad?" We laughed, drank, and exchanged numbers, then I left.

Exedra:

There were girls in this place every night. Most of the girls seemed to be from Uruguay or Paraguay; with a few from Argentina in the mix. They were easily approachable and there were a few stunners that were there on a regular basis. The price range was 500 to 1000 pesos per hour; at least the ones I talked with. The best thing to do is not ask their price, but summit your price to them and let them ponder their thoughts.

Final thoughts:

I did not even scratch the surface of what BA has to offer! It is a walking city, and I did walk around a lot. It was winter time there, but the temps never got below 45 degrees, and most of the time the temps were in the 60's. It is very useful to speak some Spanish and if you say something wrong, the girls will help you out. My Spanish sucks, but I got by somehow.

I really enjoy my stay and will return, but not sure when. I still have many places I want to experience; mostly in South America. Exploring is a blast for me, especially exploring the Chicas!

Click image for larger version

Name:	BAOne 060.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	28839Click image for larger version

Name:	BAOne 057.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	28838Click image for larger version

Name:	BAOne 036.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	28837Click image for larger version

Name:	BAOne 034.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	28836Click image for larger version

Name:	BAOne 064.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	28840.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BAThree 084.jpg‎   BAThree 057.jpg‎   BAOne 024.jpg‎   BAOne 025.jpg‎   BAOne 033.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations