This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Those places are 40 minutes from centro, and 250 pesos by taxi. Few tourists are going to know about them, and knowing some spanish will probably be essential. So there are more factors than just being lazy or stupid. Like using your time efficiently with limited information. Those texans were just using their time efficiently, and getting exactly what they wanted. I never said that $500 was the going rate (DR), but top-shelf at hippo for TLN probably runs $300-400. They overpaid, but not wildly. I wouldn't pay that much, I know my way around and will probably budget half that for TLNs.

So Gandolf, you say these places outside centro have multiple hotties that I can take back to my apartment in Recoleta for $100 TLN?? I'm skeptical. But if you're willing to share club names and addresses, I will definitely do the research. Thanks.
    If you want, PM me next time your in town and I will hook up with you. Hopefully some places will still be open. Out of the 7 I used to frequent two are closed and one is limited to take out AFTER they close. The casa rosada is on the war path. I due hope you understand as you were talking dollars, (as with the texans) I was referring to one to two hundred dollars or 900 to say 1600 pesos for TLN. I can remeber doing TLN for $150 as little as six years ago. Using a cab is getting ridiculous as there goes most of your saving's but the train comes right out here and you might as well spend the night here. I haven't been to Flores or other midway places recently and I have not read about any one who has been there in quite a while. Prices there used to be cheaper then centro. These might be worth while to check out as they are much closer. The truth is, most guys don't want to share this info because a group of idiots comes along and ruins everything. Once again, it just isn't like it used to be! I for one miss the old days!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Come out to San Miguel, Don Torcuato, or Moreno. There are still a few boliches they have not gotten to. They have closed all my favorites but there are still some around. For $100 you have anything you want. Its just not a tourist area.
    Those places are 40 minutes from centro, and 250 pesos by taxi. Few tourists are going to know about them, and knowing some spanish will probably be essential. So there are more factors than just being lazy or stupid. Like using your time efficiently with limited information. Those texans were just using their time efficiently, and getting exactly what they wanted. I never said that $500 was the going rate (DR), but top-shelf at hippo for TLN probably runs $300-400. They overpaid, but not wildly. I wouldn't pay that much, I know my way around and will probably budget half that for TLNs.

So Gandolf, you say these places outside centro have multiple hotties that I can take back to my apartment in Recoleta for $100 TLN?? I'm skeptical. But if you're willing to share club names and addresses, I will definitely do the research. Thanks.

Cheap Clubs in San Miguel, Don Torcuato, and Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Those Texans were likely taking hot young 9's, for TLN. Tell us where a guy in town for a few days, can easily find this for $50 or $100.

All of us tourists will await your answer.
    Come out to San Miguel, Don Torcuato, or Moreno. There are still a few boliches they have not gotten to. They have closed all my favorites but there are still some around. For $100 you have anything you want. Its just not a tourist area.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Cheap Clubs in San Miguel, Don Torcuato, and Moreno

Posting Limitations