Thread: I guess I really need help

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by HotRod11

I forgot to mention

Tl- I forgot to tell you thanks for the advice. I'm hard of hearing so I always talk loud I was born to bullshit so that's no problem but I didn't make it to middle school so that part may be tough. Again thanks. The HR.

I still need help

TL. Sorry to hear about your boots. I spend a lot reading this site. Several years ago I stumbled across a list provided by Jackson that included comments about clubs and Boliches. I have reread this site until my eyes are red but I can't find that report. Any help will be appreciated. I think I will save my money and maybe sell a little furniture for airfare to BA and try it again. Over the last ten years I have been to Ba several times but I never felt prepared. That isn't like me but for some reason when I get to BA I feel overwhelmed. Not this time. HELP.

Down and Out in BA

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    The only thing I can figure is that most of you guys posting from BA are high rollers. OK so I am not saying that is bad the rest of us wish we were in your boots. I'm thinking we need another thread from BA for us food stamp types. Throw us a bone.

Regards.
    The only thing that I can say is that "I'm Down and Out in BA" and I get laid down here more often than the law allows!

Anywhere in the world!

Just speak English loudly, act like a foreigner, baffle them with Bullshit and when all else fails revert to everything you learned in Middle School!

Isolate and Destroy!

A little Champagne, a red rose and an old fashioned foot massage and your "In Like Flynt!" (Great Character! )

Oh Yeah, Spanish helps a whole lot.

TL.

As for wishing you were in our Boots:

I wish I was in my boots too! The motherfuckers that robbed me at knife point in my Bedroom stole my Boots too! $5000.00 Dollar Custom African Crocodile Boots!

That really pissed me off!

I almost worked for those!

I don't even want to talk about my Texas Sundial!

LOL if you only knew

The only thing I can figure is that most of you guys posting from BA are high rollers. OK so I am not saying that is bad the rest of us wish we were in your boots. I'm thinking we need another thread from BA for us food stamp types. Throw us a bone.

Regards.
    You certainly can do that, but it's not necessary. It all depends on what you want and how you go about it. You can get pussy all day long for around 50 and hour or less, you just can't get it all night long.

You can go to Cabana Las Lilas and pay 260 P for a really fucking great bife de chorizo or you can find a local parrilla and get a really good one for 55 P. One of the girls known by a couple guys here asks for a bit of money up front, but if she's having a good time she's more than happy to stay for a couple hours. Nobody I know has ever been unhappy with the time they spent with her.

It all depends on the amount of work you want to do.

I'm pretty sure the food stamp thing was an allegorical Tres. I dunno for sure but I think so.

DR.

Give Me a Break

In BA you can get laid by a nice looking Chica for less than $100 USD, all in. I put an emphasis on "nice looking". If you can do the same in the USA, I would like to know where. You do not have to be a "high roller" to spend $100 USD. Besides, how does someone on food stamps afford the air fare on a food stamp income? Admittedly there are some big spending gringos in BA, but they are in the minority, and the price of panoche reflects this fact. My dos centavos worth.

Tres3.

Regards.
    Give it a few months, with the deteriorating economy and runaway inflation there will be more and more girls looking for a little extra income and the locals will have less and less disposable income to use on the ladies.

Also

I forgot to say. I really love this site. It allows me to communicate with people like me. I am planning a sa trip now. So many places to go and so little time.

Regards.

High rollers in ba

Regards.

Tough Call

I travel alot through SA. I have been to BA four maybe five times. I have scored a few times but nothing to brag about. It seems to me that as far as p4 p goes BA is very expensive. The food is the best. Climate is good. Women are beautiful but to me they are over priced. I am on this web site every day planning my next trip and it seems like many contributors are long time expats and that have contacts with their favorites. As a Occasional visitor to BA where can I find an attractive Argentine chica to spend some time with out breaking the bank. HELP.
    Tough Call-.

When I first arrived I would catch a buzz and end up at a Privado on Corrientes with about 4 or 5 girls and they would ask me which girl I wanted.

"All of them " was my response! $40.00 pesos an hour and Great Paraguayan Sex!

One was fresh out of the jungle and right off of the Banana Boat! Awesome!

Those places can still be found but they are NOT nice. Who cares at 4 am?

More on this subject to follow! I have a gorgeous Para waiting for me in my bed!

TL.

I guess I really need help

I travel alot through SA. I have been to BA four maybe five times. I have scored a few times but nothing to brag about. It seems to me that as far as p4 p goes BA is very expensive. The food is the best. Climate is good. Women are beautiful but to me they are over priced. I am on this web site every day planning my next trip and it seems like many contributors are long time expats and that have contacts with their favorites. As a Occasional visitor to BA where can I find an attractive Argentine chica to spend some time with out breaking the bank. HELP.

Posting Limitations