Thread: Madura request

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by StarMariner
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    ... TV in Spanish, just like English usually refers to Trannies! Buyer Beware! ... TL.
    Ahhh ... But just as a tranny is not always a transmission, tv does not always refer to transvestite. A while back some of the web sites changed their URLs for some reason and some went to "tv" for their top level domain. Two examples: gemidos.tv and tribunalesvip.tv. There are sure no trannies on tribunalesvip.tv. Gemidos.tv might have some trannies and some hombres but it is mostly girls. (The auto editing here obscured the fact that "tv" in my original response to StarMariner was part of the Gemidos domain name.)

Bob.
    Last edited by AllIWantIsLove; 10-08-13 at 01:57. Reason: fixing bad auto editing

TV Does Not stand for Television! Could Be a Surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    Look for girls who claim to be in their 30's!

But seriously, most of the web sites have a madura section. I just looked at Gemidos. Tv and in their madura section there are about 50-60 girls / women. I didn't check the details on too many of them but found at least two admitting that they are in their late 40's. So probably in their 50's.

The bars are not my scene, but I think I've seen here that older girls hang out at Newport and Checkers.

TejanoLibre can probably help you but I doubt that he specializes in older women.

Bob.
    Thanks Bob, but I don't know anybody that's over 35 . A lot that are half my age minus 7 though! PM ONLY for those.

Checker's is closed.

Newport's House Pig is old.

Also, TV in Spanish, just like English usually refers to Trannies! Buyer Beware!

67 plus Days Dry Bob!

TL.

Madura ad

Just browsing lazily a couple of days ago, I have found this ad.

http://capitalfederal.contacto-eroti...a-nvhp50764714 . It might be helpful.

Newport / Exedra

Quote Originally Posted by StarMariner  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

Where would I start looking for a real madura experience.

My real preferences are for women in their late 50's or 60's.

Feel free to pm me.

Thanks in advance.
    There are tons at both places.

Look for girls who claim to be in their 30's!

But seriously, most of the web sites have a madura section. I just looked at Gemidos. Tv and in their madura section there are about 50-60 girls / women. I didn't check the details on too many of them but found at least two admitting that they are in their late 40's. So probably in their 50's.

The bars are not my scene, but I think I've seen here that older girls hang out at Newport and Checkers.

TejanoLibre can probably help you but I doubt that he specializes in older women.

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by StarMariner  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

Feel free to pm me.

Thanks in advance.

Madura request

Hi.

Feel free to pm me.

Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations