Thread: Tomb For Sale in Recoleta

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

Not The Same!

Quote Originally Posted by Meforu2000  [View Original Post]
    I'll sell you mine for $ 25,000.00 it's in Junin. You'd be the 4th on top of a nicho.
    Maybe you are joking but I'm not trying to be funny.

One is in The Recoleta Cemetery and the other one is just another place to Plant somebody.

One of them is Evita's next door neighbor and the other one nobody would ever notice or see or care about.

75 K just seems too cheap although it's about as nice as Evita's. Very Basic.

My particular Favorite Tomb must be about 5 Million Dollars. Paz, the owner of the newspaper in the day and the guy that built the most fabulous Palace on Santa Fe near Esmeralda!

It's Devine!

Maybe a 250,000 square foot house for 9 people and 63 slaves!

Nice Ratio.

TL.

I'll sell you mine for $ 25,000.00 it's in Junin. You'd be the 4th on top of a nicho.

Tomb For Sale in Recoleta

Tomb For Sale in the Recoleta Cemetery:

I found a Tomb For Sale in the Recoleta Cemetery that is right next to the Most Famous Anus in Argentine History!

$75,000.00 Dollars that I think is the best Real Estate Deal in BA right now.

If you have Never been in the Cemetery and you have only seen it at night through your rose colored glasses while walking to Madahos, Newport or Hippo's then you Owe it to yourself to go and walk through the place one day!

It is Spectacular and 1 of 3 in the world like it.

It soooo Nice that People are Dying to get in there!

If some of those people would move out I'd move right in ! Some of those Tombs are magnificent !

No nosy or noisy neighbors ! It would be perfect !

Unbelievable! Dripping with History and Architectural Marvels!

If you only have 1 day in BA then you Must see this place.

I do include this place in my Historical and Architectural Tours during the Day .

I would like some thoughts on this subject.

The Purchase of a Tomb in the Cemetery .

Thanks,

TL.

P.S. The Tomb with a View has 14 Crates in it but they will be removed after the sale.

Posting Limitations